Prayers for the UK

Old July 8th 05, 11:06 PM
Not Jewish

Default Prayers for the UK

Froggy wrote:
"kiticat" wrote in message
Froggy wrote:

I just got home from the beach and I wanted to send my thoughts and
prayers to those in London. It's a tragedy. I hope that all that are in
this group or related or etc. is all OK... Not so eloquent but you get
the idea. (((((UK)))))) We share your pain.

from one brit - thankyou. I too pray for all those affected.

--

Thanks Sarah... I have family over in Bristol. My husband is a Brit. I
have lots of ties to the UK and I love that country as much as I love the

May all families be safe.

Part of that requires contemplation of who stood to gain from those
bombings:

http://propagandamatrix.com/articles...terrorcard.htm
Attack On London: Blair Plays The Terror Card

Paul Joseph Watson/Propaganda Matrix | July 7 2005

The attack on London represents a brutal attempt to coral the British
population behind accepting the introduction of the national ID card,
renewing support for the war on terror and reinvigorating trust in a
government that had the backing of less than 15 per cent of the
country.

Even at this very early stage it is clear that the evidence points to
inside involvement.

The statement on a website from an unknown Al-Qaeda group claiming
responsibility is exactly what we'd expect after such an event. Santa
Claus could post a message saying he was responsible for the attack,
does that make it so? Rupert Murdoch's Sky News are busy playing
Al-Qaeda training videos with masked militants jumping through flaming
hoops. The emotive propaganda is clear, these images are being linked
in montages with past images of 9/11, the Bali bombing and the Madrid
bombing and injured people crying in the streets.

Even if the police and government back away from the Al-Qaeda claim,
which now appears to be the case, pro-establishment Neo-Con media
outlets will repeat it like an endless drumbeat until it sinks in.

The key evidence thus far is as follows.

Original Associated Press and Israeli radio reports stated that
Binyamin Netanyahu, the former Israeli Prime Minister received a
warning before the first explosion that an attack was about to take
place. Scotland Yard passed on a warning to the Israeli embassy who
forwarded it to Netanyahu. Netanyahu was due to make a speech at a
Hotel adjacent to the site of the first blast. He cancelled the speech
and remained in his hotel room.

Arutz Sheva sourced Army Radio with the following.

"The Israeli Embassy in London was notified in advance, resulting in
Finance Minister Binyamin Netanyahu remaining in his hotel room rather
than make his way to the hotel adjacent to the site of the first
explosion, a Liverpool Street train station, where he was to address
and economic summit."

For an hour after the first blast, the government and the news media
were reporting that the cause was an electrical power surge. If the
government knew bombs were going to go off before they did, why did
they report for an hour that it was an accident? Were they trying to
bide time so they could get their story straight?

Both Scotland Yard and the Israelis have since denied that they had any

foreknowledge of the attack.

Since the original report, major TV news networks have been completely
silent on the Netanyahu story. They are just repeating claims that
there was no prior knowledge.

About an hour after the story broke, Associated Press started altering
their online news stories, stating that Netanyahu got the warning after

the first blast and not before. It seems as if they are scrambling to
co-ordinate their cover story. Either there were no warnings or the
warning was after the first blast. The dithering seems to suggest there

is some confusion on how to successfully hide the smoking gun, the fact

that Netanyahu was warned before the first explosion.

Why didn't the people on the trains and buses get the same warning?

On June 7th, MI5 downgraded the London terror alert from its second
highest level "severe general" to a lower category of
"substantial".

Why did they do this, was somebody lowering the guard?

The timing of the attack is very suspicious, coming on the heels of the

start of the G8 conference. Both Tony Blair and George Bush in their
speeches have tried to paint the attack as an assault on globalization
and the G8 itself. This means that if you're against the G8 and
globalization, then you're with the terrorists! It's a tried and tested

method they've used time and time before.

In any crime you look at history and motive, The British government has

been caught in multiple examples of carrying out bombings in London
which were then blamed on the IRA. They even had one of their own MI5
agents wihin the Omagh bomb squad. Click here for an archive of this
evidence.

The British government has also been caught scripting fake terror
alerts for political effect. Days before the Queen's speech notable
November speech in which she first introduced ID card legislation, ITN
news correspondants and government lobbyists got together to cook up a
fake terror alert involving planes attacking Canary Wharf. A London
Independent article later exposed this as a crass psy-op campaign to
get the British people behind the ID card.

From Putin blowing up his own apartment buildings to Israel being

behind Hamas, the evidence is consistently clear that large scale
terrorism is always state sponsored.

The Madrid train bombing is another example. The bombers were found to
be police informants with close links to the Spanish security services.

They had access to the most secure areas of the Madrid train system.
The Spanish government initially tried to blaim the Basque group ETA
for the blast in the hope that the people would rally behind the
government and get them re-elected. After ETA denied involvement and
the people started saying the government was involved, the Spanish
government had to blame Al-Qaeda and kill some patsies by claiming they

blew themselves up during a raid.

The wider agenda will become clearer when Blair firmly points the
finger at the selected patsies designated to take the fall. But for the

moment he's happy to grandstand as the courageous leader who immedately

returned to London to take control of the chaos.

BBC polls that were showing 80 per cent plus opposed the ID card will
now likely flip back in the opposite direction. Support for the
European Union and increased globalization through the G8 will rise.
Who stands to gain from all this? Who has the motive?

We will continue to track developments as they occur and keep our
readers posted

and the following:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8496293/
...."But MSNBC TV translator Jacob Keryakes, who said that a copy of the

message was later posted on a secular Web site, noted that the claim of

responsibility contained an *error* in one of the Quranic verses it
cited. That suggests that the claim may be phony, he said."...
...."This is not something al-Qaida would do," he said.