It's KACHING! time again

Old April 29th 07, 08:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast.implant,alt.support.attn-deficit
Peter Bowditch

Default It's KACHING! time again

Jan Drew has been falling back into bad habits, so I will be
instituting a KACHING! program during May. Previous campaigns have
been somewhat successful as, for example, she hasn't exploited the
tragic death of Ben Kolb to bash medicine for some time.

Here is the May donation list. All donations will be made to the
Australian Council Against Health Fraud to assist in the fight against
medical quackery. I invite everyone to join in. Donations can be made
at http://www.acahf.org.au/donations.htm. You don't have to donate the
amounts below - they are what I will be giving.

$5 - every time Jan abuses the memory of Ben Kolb
$5 - every time Jan abuses the memory of Jesse Gellsinger
$1 - every time Jan accuses me of lying
$1 - every time Jan claims without evidence that someone is a
disbarred lawyer
$1 - every time Jan posts a message which contributes nothing to a
thread
$5 - every time Jan promotes an anti-vaccination liar web site
$5 - every time Jan promotes a chelation quackery web site
$1 - every time Jan uses the solecism "mercury amalgam"
$1 - every time Jan defends an ignoramus just because said ignoramus
has something to say against real medicine
$1 - every time Jan promotes or defends Scientology in any of its
forms

Program starts May 1 my time and continues until May 31.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old April 29th 07, 08:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast.implant,alt.support.attn-deficit
Peter Bowditch

Peter Bowditch wrote:

[...]

Add to the list:

$1 - every time Jan accuses me of spamming when I don't.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old May 1st 07, 04:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast.implant,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew has been falling back into bad habits, so I will be
instituting a KACHING! program during May. Previous campaigns have
been somewhat successful

Says a known and proven liar.
What a farce.
You won't silence me, I will indeed post anything I feel to be necessary.

You lied about Ben Kolb.
You lie about mercury poisoning from mercury amalgams.
You have a filthy mouth.
You are despicable to new posters.

Now buzz off.

Old May 1st 07, 08:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast.implant,alt.support.attn-deficit
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew has been falling back into bad habits, so I will be
instituting a KACHING! program during May. Previous campaigns have
been somewhat successful

Says a known and proven liar.

KACHING!! - $1

What a farce.
You won't silence me, I will indeed post anything I feel to be necessary.

You lied about Ben Kolb.

KACHING!! - $5 (No KACHING!! for the unfounded accusation of lying -
only one of each category per message.)

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old May 1st 07, 11:37 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast.implant,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news
Jan Drew has been falling back into bad habits, so I will be
instituting a KACHING! program during May. Previous campaigns have
been somewhat successful

Says a known and proven liar.

KACHING!! - $1

What a farce.
You won't silence me, I will indeed post anything I feel to be necessary.

You lied about Ben Kolb.

KACHING!! - $5 (No KACHING!! for the unfounded accusation of lying -
only one of each category per message.)

Unfounded is a lie.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....7552915?hl=en&

You lie about mercury poisoning from mercury amalgams.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....777d250?hl=en&

KACHING!! - $1

You have a filthy mouth.
You are despicable to new posters.

Now buzz off.

as, for example, she hasn't exploited the
tragic death of Ben Kolb to bash medicine for some time.

Didn't happened to start with, it was indeed to shown that this tragic dead
procedure is still
being uused. I bashed no one or nothing. You just don't want these kinds
of things shown from your beloved
conventional medicine.

Here is the May donation list. All donations will be made to the
Australian Council Against Health Fraud to assist in the fight against
medical quackery. I invite everyone to join in. Donations can be made
at http://www.acahf.org.lies and spam You don't have to donate the
amounts below - they are what I will be giving.

Suuuuureeeeeeeeeeeee. Prove it.

$5 - every time Jan abuses the memory of Ben Kolb

False.

$5 - every time Jan abuses the memory of Jesse Gellsinger

You mean like Peter Moran's huge lie?

$1 - every time Jan accuses me of lying

You are indeed a liar proven over and over.

$1 - every time Jan claims without evidence that someone is a
disbarred lawyer

Another lie, there is solid evidence. You cannot protect your buddies who
by their own doing get disbarred, as in Mark Probert.

$1 - every time Jan posts a message which contributes nothing to a
thread

You are most certainly guilty of that.

$5 - every time Jan promotes an anti-vaccination liar web site

Tuff, I will show the danger of vaccinations. YOU are the liar, not me and
not them.

$5 - every time Jan promotes a chelation quackery web site

Liar. Chelation is not quackrey. It is well known your sicko definition of
quackery is anything outside of the lies
of conventional and *organized medicine*. What's more, you have absolutely
NO medical traning.

$1 - every time Jan uses the solecism "mercury amalgam"

Tuff, buster.. mercury amalgrams can and do cause mercury poisoning. 235
references on Medline using the words *MERCURY* amalgram. You are overruled
with your lie. Quack Barrett did same until you wrote to him.

$1 - every time Jan defends an ignoramus just because said ignoramus
has something to say against real medicine

So-called real medicine is a wash, since they cannot find the answers to
peoples' heatlh problems,
just hand out drugs that mask the *real* cause.

$1 - every time Jan promotes or defends Scientology in any of its
forms

As a matter of fact I have indeed stated they are totally correct about ADHD
drugs.

Program starts May 1 my time and continues until May 31.

So sad that every single one you listed is a lie.
The norm for you.

Stop lying and quit Katching which is a total waste of time and because you
don't want your blatant lies shown.

Now...toddle off and make up some more lies both here and on you websites.

YOU do not moderator this newsgroup. Neither do you control me.

Liars chose to believe other liars even when it is very clear they are
lying.
Like conventional medicine often lies harming peoples' health.

You are a harasser, while doing the exact thing you accuse others of.
AFAIAC, you have very few morals, talk filthy here and do nothing but put
people down.

One day you will be judged and it won't be pretty. Then whatcha wanna bet
my words will come flooding back to you.?

What a very, very, very bad parent you are setting these kinds of example
for your kids and Grand kids.

Sad that.

When are you ever going to learn to post the breast-implant group
correctly??

--
Peter Bowditch

--
Peter Bowditch

Lies and spam snipped.

Old May 1st 07, 12:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast.implant,alt.support.attn-deficit
Peter Bowditch

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
.. .
"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news Jan Drew has been falling back into bad habits, so I will be
[...]

KACHING!! - $5

$1 - every time Jan accuses me of lying

You are indeed a liar proven over and over.

Sorry, only one KACHING!! per category per message.

$1 - every time Jan claims without evidence that someone is a
disbarred lawyer

Another lie, there is solid evidence. You cannot protect your buddies who
by their own doing get disbarred, as in Mark Probert.

KACHING!! - $1

$1 - every time Jan posts a message which contributes nothing to a
thread

You are most certainly guilty of that.

$5 - every time Jan promotes an anti-vaccination liar web site

Tuff, I will show the danger of vaccinations. YOU are the liar, not me and
not them.

$5 - every time Jan promotes a chelation quackery web site

Liar. Chelation is not quackrey. It is well known your sicko definition of
quackery is anything outside of the lies
of conventional and *organized medicine*. What's more, you have absolutely
NO medical traning.

And what is your medical training, Jan? I have a certificate on my
wall from the Medical register of Australia showing that I have
completed a training course. The lessons were held at Westmead
Hospital.

$1 - every time Jan uses the solecism "mercury amalgam"

Tuff, buster.. mercury amalgrams can and do cause mercury poisoning. 235
references on Medline using the words *MERCURY* amalgram. You are overruled
with your lie. Quack Barrett did same until you wrote to him.

That's right - Dr Barrett corrected a mistake when it was pointed out
to him. PubMed has 18 references to phlogiston. You do know what
phlogiston is, don't you, Jan?

And before I forget - KACHING!! - $1

$1 - every time Jan defends an ignoramus just because said ignoramus
has something to say against real medicine

So-called real medicine is a wash, since they cannot find the answers to
peoples' heatlh problems,
just hand out drugs that mask the *real* cause.

$1 - every time Jan promotes or defends Scientology in any of its
forms

As a matter of fact I have indeed stated they are totally correct about ADHD
drugs.

Near enough. KACHING!! - $1

Do you agree with L. Ron Hubbard that Jesus was a pedophile, Jan?

[...]

Pardon? What are you talking about?

--
Peter Bowditch

--
Peter Bowditch

Lies and spam snipped.

KACHING!! - $1

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old May 1st 07, 01:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
The One True Zhen Jue

"Jan Drew" wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
news Jan Drew has been falling back into bad habits, so I will be
instituting aKACHING! program during May. Previous campaigns have
been somewhat successful

Says a known and proven liar.

KACHING!! - $1

What a farce.
You won't silence me, I will indeed post anything I feel to be necessary.

You lied about Ben Kolb.

KACHING!! - $5 (NoKACHING!! for the unfounded accusation of lying -
only one of each category per message.)

Unfounded is a lie.

KACHING!! - $1

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/dad3e8a1f7...

You lie about mercury poisoning from mercury amalgams.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....msg/8eac5f4587...

[...]

The Millenium Projecthttp://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
Australian Council Against Health Fraudhttp://www.acahf.org.au
Australian Skepticshttp://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com- Hide quoted text -

Please make sure to post a grand total figure at month's end. It
would be my pleasure to match your donation this month.

Old May 1st 07, 03:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
JohnDoe

The One True Zhen Jue wrote:

- snip -

Please make sure to post a grand total figure at month's end. It
would be my pleasure to match your donation this month.

Count me in as well. And Jan, keep up the good work!
Old May 2nd 07, 07:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A.

If I ka-CHINGED a dollar EVERYTIME one of the pro-med shills scribbled
their nonsense on these newsgroups, it would equal to a thousand, NO,
tens of thousands of dollars.

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old May 3rd 07, 03:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.support.attn-deficit
Mark Probert

Bill Gates could not afford to Kaching for your bull****.