Congrats Grandma!

Old February 8th 07, 02:22 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default Congrats Grandma!

Thank you !

February 6, 2007
2:21 p.m.

Hailie Anne
7lbs. 8 oz.
19 1/2 inches
hair, lots of hair ! dark and curly like her daddy!

S's best friend Amanda and I went in to the hospital at 6:30 am for
Sara to be induced. While Mari and Jaime left at 9 am headed to Philly
to p/u Sean the soon to be new daddy from his flight back home from
Fort Benning Georgia. An accident on I-95 shut down the highway in
both directions leaving Mari and Jaime stuck at a standstill for an
hour.Needless to say they made it back a half hour late for the
birth.I did video tape a pg version of the birth for them.It was an
interesting job considering all the stipulations my daughter put on
what I could and could not get in the picture! All is well with
everybody, we will pick them up this morning between 11 and 12 and
bring them home. Sean will return to his basic training on Sunday.

Bev

On Feb 7, 8:09?pm, 'Kate wrote:
Bev,
I'm glad the newest addition to your family arrived safely.
Congratulations on your new granddaughter.
I'll leave it to you to share the particulars.

'Kate

Old February 8th 07, 05:48 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Bev" wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank you !

February 6, 2007
2:21 p.m.

Hailie Anne
7lbs. 8 oz.
19 1/2 inches
hair, lots of hair ! dark and curly like her daddy!

I love the name and what perfect size That's exactly what A was at
birth!
And the hair...
Yup... You get your hair from your father :P

S's best friend Amanda and I went in to the hospital at 6:30 am for
Sara to be induced. While Mari and Jaime left at 9 am headed to Philly
to p/u Sean the soon to be new daddy from his flight back home from
Fort Benning Georgia. An accident on I-95 shut down the highway in
both directions leaving Mari and Jaime stuck at a standstill for an
hour.Needless to say they made it back a half hour late for the
birth.I did video tape a pg version of the birth for them.It was an
interesting job considering all the stipulations my daughter put on
what I could and could not get in the picture! All is well with
everybody, we will pick them up this morning between 11 and 12 and
bring them home. Sean will return to his basic training on Sunday.

Bev

Aww! At least they tried!
Congrats on Hailie. Hope she's not giving you all a run for your money
just yet

Old February 9th 07, 04:16 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

On Feb 8, 11:48�am, "xkatx" wrote:
"Bev" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Kat! gotta run......ducking from formula projectiles! Ugh!

On Feb 7, 8:09?pm, 'Kate wrote:
Bev,
I'm glad the newest addition to your family arrived safely.
Congratulations on your new granddaughter.
I'll leave it to you to share the particulars.

'Kate- Hide quoted text -