November due dates 11/04

Old August 7th 04, 02:53 PM
Mary S.

Default November due dates 11/04

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.

Old August 8th 04, 10:48 AM
Steve and/or Erin

I am having some trouble sleeping, not sure why- I'm very comfortable, I
just wake up a lot.
I am wondering when I'm going to "pop".... no signs of the BB coming out
yet. No linea nigra or stretch marks.
Belly is getting in the way, though, for sure! It's getting harder to get
off the couch!

Erin
edd #1, baby girl, 11-12-04

Old August 8th 04, 04:50 PM
Amy

Hiya

I can emphasise with you Erin.

I'm due on Bonfire night. I've just started with nosebleeds, leg cramps and
very very emotional in the last 2 weeks. I seem to be crying all the time
over nothing - how to make a man paranoid in a second!

Feeling more tired & can't walk or do things for as long as before. Appetite
has increased, think i've got worms!

Getting out of chairs & bed getting hard too, I have to roll out or is that
wobble?! Sleeping - toilet trips still bad and having to turn myself over
like chips in an oven every few hours as my hips hurt.

Belly button is sooooo tiny now and is brown inside (yuk!) no signs of
popping out. No linea nigra. Stretch marks - think there may be one
appearing but i'm keeping myself armed with cream in case.

Glowing - what is that?!

Tummy very itchy and feels like it is going to burst.

What a happy soul I am! Hope everyone else coping well?

Amy

Old August 9th 04, 04:21 AM
emilymr

Is it really swiftly downhill from here?????

I'm getting tired again (but nothing like in the first trimester), and
it's definitely harder to get comfortable in bed -- I can't sleep on my
back or really on my right side, and I'm now up to 3 pillows plus an extra
blanket to try and cradle the belly. I keep waiting for my belly
button to pop out -- it's getting close. And no stretch marks on my
belly, but I have them on my boobs! :P The baby's kicking and punching
alot now, which is fun. It's definitely weird to see my stomach
convulsing like there's an alien inside trying to get out.

Oh, and the heartburn has started... My midwife told me it was too
soon for that, but apparently my stomach didn't hear her.

Old August 9th 04, 06:35 PM
Zaz

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling?

Very well, thank you. DH is extremely caring, calling us "girls". He told
me last night that he's already in love with our little one.

Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier?

Definitely. In fact, I have decided to postpone my university semester. I
thought I could shrink the semester in two months, but I decided I don't
need that type of stress for the end of my pregnancy.

How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook?

I bought myself a body pillow. WONDERFUL. Instead of moving around 4 pillows
whenever I switch position (which happens a lot), I only have to carry one
big pillow in my arms. Mind you, we have a King size bed, so the pillow
doesn't overcrowd the bed. It does take the place of one person, however, so
I called it Albert.

Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks?

Where did my belly button go??? I had a beautiful innie, it's totally gone
now!
No linea negra, or very light.

And thank to my high collagened skin: no stretch mark!!!

Are you glowing yet? LOL.

Oh, yes I am!

Old August 9th 04, 07:49 PM
Bóliath

Zaz wrote:

How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook?

I bought myself a body pillow. WONDERFUL. Instead of moving around 4 pillows
whenever I switch position (which happens a lot), I only have to carry one
big pillow in my arms. Mind you, we have a King size bed, so the pillow
doesn't overcrowd the bed. It does take the place of one person, however, so
I called it Albert.

ROTFL, mine is called Larry! $10 at Sears and another $10 for the pillow
case, best $20 I have ever spent...

Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks?

Where did my belly button go??? I had a beautiful innie, it's totally gone
now!
No linea negra, or very light.

Anyone else having hairy belly issues? It's light hair so only I can see
it but it's there, bellybutton is still an innie and my piercing
surviving but only just.

And thank to my high collagened skin: no stretch mark!!!

Me neither yay!

Having terrible heartburn, Constipation has returned along with it's
hangers on or should that be hanger out - sorry tmi I know but wow
hemorrhoids are nasty things!

Only 13 weeks left for me, I failed my glucose test and will take the 3
hour one next week, I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead so could have a big 'un.

Starting to feel a little panicked about the impending birth and baby,
but also very impatient and so looking forward to meeting whoever that
is in there that likes to dance on my bladder at 5am!

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not

Old August 9th 04, 11:16 PM
Uffin

"Mary S." wrote in message

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh? How's everyone feeling? Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier? How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook? Bellybutton flattening out yet, linea
nigra, stretch marks? Are you glowing yet? LOL.

I wish it was more swift, but it's dragging right by. Hubby and I are going
to the beach this month for one last vacation with just the two of us. I
feel ok but I'm tired. The tiredness never went away for me but I am feeling
more and more tired because I have trouble sleeping some nights. I love my
body pillow.. it's wonderful (bought at Sears like someone else in this
thread). My bellybutton is still an inny but I can tell it's soon going to
be an outy. My linea is there and a medium shade and no stretch marks yet,
but I'm expecting them because I have them everywhere else. I am glowing
because I am very happy, but it may be hidden by the bags under my eyes

Old August 9th 04, 11:42 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Bóliath wrote:
Zaz wrote:

How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook?

I bought myself a body pillow. WONDERFUL. Instead of moving around 4
pillows
whenever I switch position (which happens a lot), I only have to carry
one
big pillow in my arms. Mind you, we have a King size bed, so the pillow
doesn't overcrowd the bed. It does take the place of one person,
however, so
I called it Albert.

ROTFL, mine is called Larry! $10 at Sears and another $10 for the pillow
case, best $20 I have ever spent...

I have a regular pillow that I like to hug, and I just call it my Teddy
Bear. I keep asking DH to pass me my Teddy Bear. He thinks I'm weird. ;-)

Anyone else having hairy belly issues?

Yeah, but just a little bit and in only one spot. It will fall out
after the baby is born, I'm sure (and if it doesn't, I'll help it,
eventually).

And thank to my high collagened skin: no stretch mark!!!

Me neither yay!

Shut up, both of you! ;-)
Old August 10th 04, 03:45 AM
Leslie

Into the second half of pregnancy! So it's all swiftly downhill from
here, eh?

More like uphill, IMO!

How's everyone feeling?

I feel just fine, really, despite my size. I am feeling the heat--we were in
Dallas last week for a convention/vacation and it was 102 the whole time. I
was miserable. How does anyone survive being pregnant in that place?

Is your body telling you to start
slowing down, taking it a little easier?

I tak a nap every afternoon, but I have been doing that all along.

How is sleeping going -- lots
of pillows stuck into every nook?

I am really comfortable sleeping at this point, better than the last pregnancy
IIRC. I just need pillows between my legs.

Bellybutton flattening out yet,

Almost.

linea
nigra,

nope.

stretch marks?

I just re-use the old ones. :-)

Are you glowing yet? LOL.

LOL is right. I don't believe I have ever glowed.

The only pain I am having is that pubic bone stretching pain. It is worst when
sitting. If I can get up and walk around it goes away. Two straight days of
deriving didn't do it much good, I can tell you that!

This week I have my GTT which I dread because I will almost certainly fail it
and have to take the nasty three hour one next week. I also get Rhogam this
visit which is a literal pain in the ass if there ever was one.

I am continuing to grow larger and larger and am getting pretty tired of the
shocked look on people's faces when I tell them that I still have three months
to go. It's a good thing that bare middles are in since mine sticks out from
under almost all my clothes.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old August 10th 04, 07:14 PM
Bóliath

Vicky Bilaniuk wrote:
Bóliath wrote:
Zaz wrote:

Anyone else having hairy belly issues?

Yeah, but just a little bit and in only one spot. It will fall out
after the baby is born, I'm sure (and if it doesn't, I'll help it,
eventually).

Good to hear thanks.

And thank to my high collagened skin: no stretch mark!!!

Me neither yay!

Shut up, both of you! ;-)

LOL, sorry Vicky, it's all to do with genetics isn't it?

--
"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not
fed, those who are cold and are not clothed." - President Dwight D.
Eisenhower April 16, 1953 http://costofwar.com/

November 04 due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 7 July 24th 04 08:30 PM
November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 8 June 7th 04 05:32 PM
November due dates Mary S. Pregnancy 6 May 8th 04 01:50 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 3 April 7th 04 01:03 PM
November due dates Mary Pregnancy 1 September 1st 03 01:16 PM