Libertarians: Crooked obstetrician Ron Paul, MD (also: MichaelBadnarik for Congress)

Old August 12th 05, 11:59 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Libertarians: Crooked obstetrician Ron Paul, MD (also: MichaelBadnarik for Congress)

LIBERTARIANS: CROOKED OBSTETRICIAN RON PAUL, MD

(ALSO: MICHAEL BADNARIK FOR CONGRESS - will you forward this to Ron?)

PREGNANT WOMEN: Crooked obstetricians (most obstetricians are crooked) are
using semisitting and dorsal delivery thereby closing birth canals up to 30%
- and KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% as they pull with
forceps - and lying to cover-up.

For details - and the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

LADIES: It is EASY to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.
See the just cited URL.

MASSIVE OBSTETRIC BABY BLOOD ROBBERY Obstetricians are asphyxiating EVERY
CESAREAN BABY^^^ - immediately clamping/cutting umbilical cords - forcing
babies to breathe with their lungs before they are ready. This obvious
crime robs babies of up to 50% of their blood volume. (^^^This according to
retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG, quoted below.)

LADIES: It is EASY for you to make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50%
of his/her blood volume.

See the simple PREVENTION instruction at the very end of this post.

CROOKED OBSTETRICIAN RON PAUL, MD, Member of Congress says:

"If we wish to remain free, we must constantly question and challenge
conventional views about the proper role of government in our society."^^^

^^^From Congressman/Obstetrician Ron Paul, MD's Foreword to Michael
Badnarik's book, Good to be King: The Foundation of Our Constitutional
Freedom [2004]
http://www.constitutionpreservation.org/book.html

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS:

Since obstetricians are so obviously committing crimes of mass child abuse
(see above), the proper role of government in our society is NOT attorney
general silence and district attorney silence (and obstetrician-congressmen
silence).

Congressman/Obstetrician Ron Paul, MD (via Michael Badnarik), you could stop
the obstetric crimes just by speaking out publicly finally - and by filing
MANDATORY suspected child abuse reports - and publicly urging your fellow
MDs to file them. (I'm assuming you and your fellow MDs agree that
obstetricians senselessly closing birth canals up to 30% and senselessly
robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume constitutes, at the very
least, SUSPECTED child abuse - for which IMMEDIATE reports are MANDATORY.)

Stopping the mass child abuse by obstetricians will save tiny lives and tiny
limbs - not to mention nearly instantly saving Americans much grief and
nearly instantly saving BILLIONS per year.

HOMEBIRTH LIBEL BY OBSTETRICIANS: A past-president of ACOG referred to
homebirth as the crime of "child abuse." [Marsden Wagner, MD Pursuing the
Birth Machine
1994.
Quoted in Gaskin's interview with Wagner. Birth Gazette 1995]

It was/is a hoax. Homebirth midwives are economic competitors of
obstetricians.

Obstetricians are committing obvious CRIMES - and lying to cover-up.

See the Four OB Lies at the URL above. They are whoppers.

LIBERTARIAN STEVE B. HARRIS, MD SAYS:

"I'm a libertarian, so don't blame ME."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
alt.health/msg/4b6166dbed3e06c4?

When I noted that MDs are committing obvious crimes and that law enforcement
isn't enforcing the law.

The "don't-blame-me" Libertarian Steve B. Harris, MD replied:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9?

Do ALL Libertarians believe that MDs are above the law?

I SORT of believe this - as long as MDs stop their crimes.

That is - I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs - because as medical
students MDs are TRAINED to commit obvious felonies.

Even VACCINATIONS are being fraudulently promoted by MDs - and administered
without true informed consent (which is the crime of battery - which is what
stimulated Libertarian Harris' "no-enforcement-no-crime" comment quoted
above)...

Meanwhile, MDs lie by omission and thereby deny massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations.

See The MD who slapped the nurse/A nation of 'ninnies'...

CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE MICHAEL BADNARIK

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Michael Badnarik
Congressional Candidate (Texas 10, 2006)
Former Libertarian Presidential Candidate (2004***)
***On ballot in 48 states, more than Ralph Nader
Constitution Preservation Trust
P.O. Box 3136
Grapevine, Texas 76099-3136
Phone: (817) 727-6510
Via

Michael,

I hope you will forward this to the man who wrote your Foreword,
Congressman/Obstetrician Ron Paul, MD.

It is POSSIBLE that Congressman/Obstetrician Ron Paul, MD has not yet taken
public action to stop the obvious obstetric crimes because he never received
(or read) my emails sent years ago.

If so, I will apologize for suggesting here that he received and read my
emails.

Then again, the evidence for the crimes has been in the medical literature
since early last century and obstetricians have been LYING to cover-up. (I
myself published the simple biomechanics late last century. See Gastaldo
TD. Birth. 1992;19(4):230-1.)

For further details (including The Four OB Lies - they are whoppers)...

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

Michael, sorry to publicly hammer your Congressman/Obstetrician friend - but
he and his fellow obstetricians have been and are still hammering babies -
sometimes fatally so.

You write that you are here to "reconnect" people to their "birthright,"
saying,

"I bring you the message of Liberty. I'm here to reconnect you to your
birthright, the freedom you were supposed to be born into but never really
had..."
http://www.constitutionpreservation.org/index.html

Babies have the use of all their blood - their birthright - up to the time
of birth - then crooked obstetricians ROB them of up to 50% of their blood
volume birthright.

This is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY, according to retired obstetrician
George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG, quoted below.

Michael, I urge you to speak out - even if Congressman/Obstetrician Paul
does not.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS Usenetters, some remarks on US Congressional Candidate Michael Badnarik's
position on HEALTHCARE...

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Health care and insurance costs will plummet if
excess regulation is eliminated and malpractice awards are made only on the
basis of real damages caused by real negligence..."
http://badnarik.org/plans_healthcare.php

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Health care and insurance costs will plummet even
faster if obvious crimes of health professionals - especially medical
doctors - are finally prosecuted as crimes. I am in favor of pardons in
advance for MDs because as medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform
obvious felonies. The most obvious MD felony is medicine's most frequent
surgical behavior - the way American MDs perform it. See the very end of
this post.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Costs are high because of the excessive regulation
in virtually every aspect of health care...."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Yep. Excessive regulation (licensure) serves as a
shield behind which health professionals - especially medical doctors -
commit obvious crimes and bilk billions per year from the health care
system.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Fewer new drugs translate into higher health care
costs...."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: It's possible - but I doubt it.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "...For example, people with ulcers used to pay
$28,000 for surgery and were unable to work for weeks. The introduction of
Tagametr allowed ulcer patients to stay on the job, while spending only
$1,000-$3,000 on medication."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: I suspect that the vast majority of ulcers do not
happen because people are "low" on pharmaceutical industry products; but it
is good that there is a pharmaceutical industry to develop pharmaceutical
disease treatments. I myself have used some pharmaceutical industry disease
treatments and am glad they exist.

Regarding ulcer medications to counter ulcer-causing organisms, Libertarian
Steve B. Harris, MD says:

"Heh. *Remember however that ulcers are not like AIDS or even tooth decay,
where you never see them without the causal organisms. They are a
multifactorial beast like atherosclerosis/heart disease. With ulcers where
bacteria play a primary causal role (sort of like LDL in heart disease), but
by no means the only one. It's very hard for the stomach to ulcerate without
acid, just as advertised, pre-1980. *And lifestyle things like smoking and
stress DO have a role in duodenal ulcers, as does gender and age (young male
smokers are hit hardest, bacteria or no)."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
alt.health/msg/4b6166dbed3e06c4?

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "One of the easiest ways to lower health care costs
is to get rid of excess regulation of the pharmaceutical industry."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: A lot of dead people on Vioxx - and a lot more sick on
Vioxx. MAYBE the problem was "excess regulation of the pharmaceutical
industry" - but I doubt it. That said, I agree with Libertarian Steve B.
Harris, MD who says: If
it were up to me, you could buy any drug BUT antibiotics, at the local state
liquor store. Without a Rx..."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
alt.health/msg/4b6166dbed3e06c4?

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "In addition, excess regulation drives up the cost
of training physicians, who must then raise their fees accordingly."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: When medical doctors are stopped from hiding behind
excess regulation (medical licensure) to commit obvious crimes - medical
doctors will stop using billions in Medicare tax dollars (see below) to
train new medical doctors to commit obvious crimes - and the cost of
training physicians will decrease significantly.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Just as the high cost of pharmaceutical regulation
results in fewer medications, the high cost of gaining a medical license
means fewer doctors..."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Part of "the high cost of gaining a medical license"
APPEARS to happen because of the excessive regulation called medical
licensure...

[In November of 1982, the Public Affairs Research
Group (PARG), 1826 Capitol Avenue, Sacramento, CA *95814 issued
a Medical Board-commissioned report indicating that in the early
days of licensure, medical associations were "virtually
indistinguishable" from state licensing agencies. *According to
the PARG report, "in California, the medical association still
plays a significant role..."...According to Medical Board staff analysis of
the 1980-82 PARG study: "[T]he foremost advocates of licensure have
been the members of health professions themselves, not the
citizens they serve...While the professional associations used
public protection to justify the need for licensure, the more
immediate motivations appear to have been gaining control of
health care delivery, elimininating competition, restricting
supply, acquiring the mantle of orthodoxy and assuring desirable
levels of reimbursement." (p. 7, PARG)]

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: It may be that CERTIFICATION - rather than licensure
- is a better way to inform the public regarding medical and surgical skill.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "...so patients must often wait weeks for an
appointment."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: As suggested by the PARG report just quoted, health
professional licensure may be artificially reducing the number of healthcare
professionals thereby driving up patient waiting times. Also possibly
driving up patient waiting times is the generation of new patients itself -
because culturally powerful medical licentiates (MDs/pharmaceutical industry
salesmen) have used their political power to either eliminate or *******ize
(medicalize) non-medical alternatives - like for example midwifery.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "The regulations governing medical schools have
resulted in homogenized training of physicians, which often neglects
cost-saving approaches such as disease prevention, nutrition, and
alternative therapies."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: BINGO! But "homogenized" is the wrong word. CRIMINAL
is a better word. American medicine's most frequent surgical behaviors are
obvious crimes the way American MDs perform them - and regulations
perpetuate the crimes - in part because of the medico-"legal" "just us"
system which has attorney generals and district attorneys looking the other
way - relying on regulation instead of criminal law - failing to prosecute
the obvious medical crimes.)

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Government-mandated red tape increases the
paperwork burden for physicians and their staff."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: I agree.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Medicare and Medicaid come with an additional
layer of busy work for over-extended physicians, with criminal penalties for
clerical mistakes."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: This is the exception to my claim that MDs are not
generally criminally prosecuted. The problem is, there is ONLY criminal
prosecution for fraudulent billing - which may or may not have been
"clerical mistakes." But even this criminal prosecution is selective: The
obvious crimes being committed by MDs - which obviously ALSO involve
fraudulent billing - are not being criminally prosecuted.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "More and more doctors are refusing to treat
patients with government 'insurance' to avoid the red tape, late payments,
and poor compensation that have become a hallmark of these programs."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: One of the most expensive "hallmarks" of Medicare is
- medical training - taxpayers are funding the $100 billion per year
Medicare training of MDs to commit crimes. More on this below.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Courts today often impose malpractice penalties on
physicians who have done nothing wrong so that patients can access the "deep
pockets" of insurers."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Yes. CIVIL or administrative actions - where
insurance companies risk losing money and MDs risk losing licenses - these
are the norm. Only rarely do MDs lose their licenses and only VERY rarely
do MDs risk being imprisoned/subjected to criminal prosecutions.

It happened in 1995...doctors were "frightened out of their wits."

In 1995, after an MD (Einaugler) was prosecuted and imprisoned, American
Medical Association (AMA) executive vice-president, Dr.
James S. Todd stated that doctors were "frightened out of their wits" - they
feared criminal prosecution for their medical decisions. [Nossiter A. A
mistake, a rare prosecution, and a doctor is headed for jail. New York Times
(Mar16)1995:front page]

According to the New York Times article, Dr. Einaugler contended
that he shouldn't have been criminally prosecuted - in part because criminal
prosecution of doctors is "unprecedented."

AMA general counsel Kirk Johnson (who resigned in the AMA/Sunbeam
fiasco) echoed Einaugler's sentiment, telling the Times that physicians have
"never before" been subject to criminal prosecution in New York; and that
criminal prosecution is "extraordinarily uncommon" anywhere in the nation.

AMA executive vice-president James Todd, MD chimed in, assuring the Times
that "Society has been poorly served by this decision" - doctors
"traditionally" handle such matters through "peer review and malpractice,"
he said.

LOL!

Traditional "peer review" resulted in NO Medical Board penalty for
Einaugler, because the Medical Board found that his "clear and obvious"
failure to act - after subjecting his patient to an "enormous anatomical
insult" - was not a "flagrant or dramatic departure from standards." (!)

FACT: MDs are a protected class - able to commit obvious (sometimes fatal)
crime with impunity. To my knowledge, it isn't written anywhere that MDs
are above the law. That's just the way it is. I suspect I am not the only
one reading who was not aware of this. I suspect I am not the only one who
(paraphrasing Steve B. Harris, MD) needs an adult to explain it.

RELEVANT AMA PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL ETHICS....

"[AMA physician[s] shall...strive to expose those physicians...who engage in
fraud or deception."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...seek changes in those requirements which are
contrary to the best interests of the patient."

"[AMA p]hysician[s] shall...make relevant information available to patients,
colleagues, and the public..."
http://www.psych.org/psych_pra ct/ethics/ethics_opinions53101.cfm

AMA PRESIDENT IS AN OBSTETRICIAN: *JOHN NELSON, MD

According to the front page story in the March 3, 2005 USA Today, there is a
doctor shortage:

"Even the American Medical Association (AMA)...has abandoned its
long-standing position that an 'oversupply exists'...

The article quotes AMA President John Nelson, a Salt Lake City obstetrician:

"The truth is, we don't know if there's a shortage of physicians..."

Kevin Grumbach, MD of San Francisco General Hospital was quoted:

"Investing billions of dollars to produce more doctors is a foolish way to
spend money.

Don Detmer, MD of the Institute of Medicine was quoted:

"Doctors create their own demand."

Richard Cooper, MD of the Medical College of Wisconsin was quoted:

"Doctors don't drive medical costs...Sickness does."

Doctors (including and especially OBs) are driving a LOT of sickness!

Doctors have been ANTI-SCIENTIFICALLY libeling their homebirth midwife
competitors as child abusers!

In 1977, the American College of Obstetricians and
Gynecologists (ACOG) publicly libeled homebirth as "child abuse"
[Ob.Gyn.News Oct1,1977]

In 1993, a representative for 3500 California ACOG members stated that
California physicians had rejected collegial relationships with licensed
midwives - and had held out for physician supervision of them - in order
to discourage homebirths. [Ob.Gyn.News Sep15,1993]

As indicated above, a past-president of ACOG more recently referred to
homebirth as "child abuse." [Wagner Pursuing the Birth Machine 1994.
Quoted in Gaskin's interview with Wagner. Birth Gazette 1995]

It was a hoax. Homebirth midwives are economic competitors of
obstetricians.

"THEY WORSHIP EVEN ERROR WHEN IT AFFORDS THEM A SUBSISTENCE..."

"Thus I say that most men only care for science so far as they
get a living by it, and they worship even error when it affords
them a subsistence."
--Johann Wolfgang Goethe (1749-1832)

THE AMERICAN MEDICAL RELIGION...

"Religion comprises all, extends to all [including] ethics, law,
the principles of political organization, and even science."
--Durkheim E: Division of Labor, p. 135

"JOINING THE AMA IS LIKE JOINING A CHURCH..."

"There is one quotation that captures the essence of what
membership in both the AMA and our state medical associations is
all about...'Joining the AMA is like joining a church...'
[Hopkins D reviewing Campion FD: The AMA and U.S. Health Policy
Since 1940, 1984, Review Press: Chicago, IL. In Western J Med,
1985;142(2):273]
KEY POINT ABOUT THE AMA...

A federal appeals court had to order the American medical religion's
largest diocese (the AMA) to let individual MDs and individual
hospitals make "individual decisions." [Wilk CA. Medicine,
monopolies, and malice. Garden City Park, NY: Avery 1996]

Of course, letting MDs make "individual decisions" is no solution because:

"[T]he intellectual foundation of medical care...is...whatever a
physician decides is by definition correct." [Eddy DM. The
challenge. (Jan12)1990 JAMA]

OBs are deciding to LIE to cover-up massive crime against mothers and
babies.

"The cruelest lies are often told in silence."
--Robert Louis Stevenson Virginibus Puerisque

OBs are lying in silence - babies be damned.

IN USA TODAY...

Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist was quoted
saying:

"It's illegal to lie." [Quoted by Julie Appleby. USA Today. 2005(Mar3):3B]

The Florida Attorney General also was quoted saying:

"It's illegal to inflate billings beyond what they really were."

OBs are inflating SUFFERING (sometimes inflating death and paralysis)...

I may as well state the Four OB Lies here (they are whoppers)...

THE FOUR OB LIES

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic
diamaters DON'T CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
Semisitting [Gastaldo. Birth. 1992;19(4):230-1] - and pointed this out to
the authors of Williams Obstetrics - the authors of Williams Obstetrics -
put the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same
paragraph!) - the dorsal widens bald lie that first called my attention to
their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video - also forceps and vacuum births
are performed with the mother in lithotomy.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

I noted some of the OB lies in an Open Letter to the FTC years ago...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "The result [of higher malpractice liability
insurance costs - TG] has been skyrocketing premiums for doctors, driving up
prices and causing many practitioners to abandon high-risk specialties such
as obstetrics."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: LOL! The ol' "higher malpractice liability insurance
costs" hoax! There is a book out (by an attorney-MD) that exposes it.
*According to Attorney Harvey Wachsman, MD [Lethal Medicine 1993] women
"suddenly" need hysterectomies when old obstetricians decide to bring in
new obstetricians so they can quit obstetrics and practice gynecology. *
According to Wachsman, when organized medicine pleads that OBs are
leaving practice at the rate of 11% per year, organized medicine forgets
to mention that OBs have ALWAYS left practice at about 11% per year over
the last 50 years.

As indicated above, obstetricians anti-scientifically stomped an entire
profession called midwifery. Obstetricians are STILL anti-scientifically
stomping the midwifery profession - going to the the California legislature
(for example) - saying "no collegial relationship" because they need to
"supervise" homebirth midwives (without being present at homebirths!) - then
saying they CAN'T supervise because their malpractice liability insurance
companies (the largest in California owned by MDs!) won't let them! (It's
sordidly funny - in an anti-competitive, anti-scientific sort of way.)

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Most states mandate what medical insurance must
cover, making everyone buy an expensive 'one-size-fits-all' policy instead
of one tailored to their needs and budget. Consequently, fewer people can
afford insurance at all."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: States (attorney generals/"the People") are currently
failing to prosecute obvious medical crimes. Step One: Stop the obvious
medical crimes - stop insurance reimbursement for obvious medical crimes.
(Same goes for obvious CHIROPRACTIC crimes - BTW - like for example the
now-optional radiation to identify still-undemonstrated disease-causing
correctable "vertebral subluxations" prior to federally
(Medicare)-reimbursed chiropractic adjustments. Until 2000, this was
MANDATORY radiation prior to federally (Medicare)-reimbursed chiropractic
adjustments - radiation which chiros protested - but which was mandated by
Congress anyway (but not paid for by Medcare!) because of medical lobby
influence in Congress. It was obviously illegal for Congress to mandate
radiation of chiropractic patients - but it happened.)

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "If you elect me as your president..."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Must have used this during presidental campaign.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "...I will end excess regulation of
pharmaceuticals, health care providers, and insurance companies. Physicians
will be held liable for malpractice, but not for problems beyond their
control. Health care costs will plummet."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: That's the spirit! But MDs should be held CRIMINALLY
liable for obvious crimes - with pardons in advance - for the reason given
above. Most of American medicine's surgeries - numerically speaking - are
performed obviously criminally - the way American MDs perform them. The
best example is IMMEDIATE umbilical cord clamping/cutting which robs babies
of up to 50% of their blood volume. See the very end of this post for the
simple method of preventing this obvious MD crime.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: "Taxpayers will save as much as they are now
spending on Medicare/Medicaid when they no longer have to fund this
destructive bureaucracy..."

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Taxpayers should be informed immediately that
Medicare is paying BILLIONS per year to train MDs to commit obvious
felonies.

Organized medicine's hospital residency Medicare boondoggle should be
changed immediately.

The March 3, 2005 USA Today front page article quoted above indicates that
recently graduated medical students in obstetric residencies are receiving
from Medicare $35,000 to $50,000 per year.

Hospitals get from Medicare a total of $11 billion annually to train 100,000
residents - roughly $110,000 per year per resident.

THINK ABOUT IT: *Medicare is right now paying recently graduated medical
students in obstetric residencies to close birth canals up to 30% and keep
birth canals closed when babies get stuck (among other obvious obstetric
crimes - see the very end of this post) - and to train medical students to
do the same.

CANDIDATE BADNARIK SAYS: If you aren't able to make a contribution to the
campaign today, help us spread the word instead! Let all of your friends,
family, and co-workers know there is another choice this year.
http://badnarik.org/plans_healthcare.php

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS: Candidate Badnarik (and anyone else reading) - the
obstetric crimes are real and PREVENTABLE. At the very least, please spread
the word - inform pregnant women in your circle of family and friends....

I AM SIMULTANEOUSLY SPREADING THE WORD - TO PREGNANT WOMEN AND MDs...

HERE IS A RECENT POST TO MDs IN ISRAEL...

PREGNANT WOMEN: *Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and
keeping birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck - as
they pull with forceps - sometimes pulling so hard they rip spinal nerves
out of tiny spinal cords...

It's easy to allow your birth canal to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com /group/chiro-list/message/3606

Also related to forceps use...

POSTPARTUM FECAL INCONTINENCE - "PREVENTION BY AVOIDING BIRTH TRAUMA"

Ronen S. Gold, MD et al.

"Risk factors for postpartum fecal incontinence a forceps delivery,
nulliparity, birth weight over 4 kilograms and persistent occiput posterior
presentation of the fetal head. Anal incontinence developed in 42% of women
who had posterolateral episiotomy. Therefore, the main focus of the treating
physician should be on prevention by avoiding birth trauma followed by early
recognition and skilful correction."
--Ronen S. Gold, MD et al.^^^

^^^ RONEN S. GOLD*, ASNAT GROUTZ, JOSEPH LESSING, DAVID GORDON Harefuah.
2005 Jul;144(7):502-5, 525. *PubMed abstract

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access at http://groups.google.com)

Ronen S. Gold, MD
Lis Maternity Hospital
Tel Aviv Medical Center
ISRAEL

Ronen,

Obstetricians are closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals
closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck as they pull with forceps
- and you say:

"Forceps delivery was a risk factor for anal incontinence."

Obstetricians are slicing vaginas - surgically/fraudulently inferring they
are doing everything possible to open birth canals - even as they close
birth canals the "extra" up to 30% - and you say:

"42% of women who had posterolateral episiotomy developed anal
incontinence."

[Added in Open Letter to Michael Badnarik: Mass vagina slicing/routine
episiotomy is known to increase severe perineal
tears by 50X - and perineal tearing is the most common reason for
hospitalization of women after they leave the hospital:

"The most common diagnosis for hospitalization among all women is trauma to
perineum due to childbirth."
http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup ?/factbk3/factbk3.htm]

RONEN: I LIKE YOUR "PREVENTION BY AVOIDING BIRTH TRAUMA" IDEA.

Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" up to 30%.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

Medicine has a simple prevention opportunity.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS ANOTHER SIMPLE PREVENTION OPPORTUNITY

Obstetricians are temporarily asphyxiating babies - forcing them to breathe
through their lungs before they want - and in the process robbing babies of
up to 50% of their blood volume.

This is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY, according to retired obstetrician
George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG.

See again: ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

Keeping in mind that babies breathe through their umbilical cords, Dr.
Morley is recommending a sort of temporary baby strangling experiment to
help obstetricians understand that they shouldn't rob babies of massive
amounts of blood...

Here is Dr. Morley's temporary baby strangling experiment:

"[T]he umbilical cord [is] immediately closed between finger and thumb...The
[fetal heart rate/FHR] will decelerate quickly to about 60 bpm...the color
will change from purple-pink (normal at birth) to pallid blue
(vaso-constriction and asphyxia.)...Few midwives or obstetricians will be
able to observe, without interference, a deep, prolonged FHR deceleration on
a non-breathing newborn for a period of 60 seconds.* Common sense will soon
release the finger and thumb."
http://www.cordclamping.com/ac og-cp.htm

PREGNANT WOMEN: To make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood
volume, do not let the obstetrician or midwife clamp your baby's umbilical
cord until it has stopped pulsating and your baby is pink and breathing and
not in need of resuscitation. *Talk to your obstetrician or midwife today.

This Open Letter to Ronen S. Gold, MD will be archived for global access in
the Google usenet archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "Postpartum fecal incontinence -
'prevention by avoiding birth trauma'"

END Open Letter to Ronen S. Gold, MD

LIBERTARIAN MICHAEL BADNARIK: Imagine simply using EXISTING LAWS - existing
child protection statutes to save BILLIONS per year and protect children
from the most massive child abuse for profit scheme in human history -
medical "science."

PROBLEM: Until obstetricians (i.e., Ron Paul, MD) report the crimes, Writs
of Mandamus may be necessary because state law enforcement/attorneys
general/district attorneys will not generally criminally prosecute MDs.

Again quoting Libertarian Steve B. Harris, MD:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9?

As I asked above,

Do ALL Libertarians believe that MDs are above the law?

Again, I SORT of believe this - as long as MDs stop their crimes.

That is - I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs - because as medical
students MDs are TRAINED to commit obvious felonies.

I say again regarding American medicine's MOST frequent surgical behavior:

Via immediate cord clamping/cutting, obstetricians are asphyxiating babies -
forcing them to breathe through their lungs before they are ready - and in
the process robbing them of up to 50% of their blood volume.

PREGNANT WOMEN: To make sure your baby gets the "extra" up to 50% of blood
volume, do not let the obstetrician or midwife clamp your baby's umbilical
cord until it has stopped pulsating and your baby is pink and breathing and
not in need of resuscitation. *Talk to your obstetrician or midwife today.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This Open Letter to Michael Badnarik will be archived for global access in
the Google usenet archive.

http://groups.google.com for "Libertarians: Crooked obstetrician Ron
Paul, MD (also: Michael Badnarik for Congress)"