Wow. 2 months!

Old December 8th 08, 04:17 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Wow. 2 months!

I have exactly 2 calendar months left to go now!
EDD with this one is Feb. 7, 2009, and being December 7, 2008, that means I
have 2 months left to go!

Old December 8th 08, 05:11 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Kat wrote:
I have exactly 2 calendar months left to go now!
EDD with this one is Feb. 7, 2009, and being December 7, 2008, that means I
have 2 months left to go!

ooh, are you getting excited? I don't like thinking of calendar months
at the moment because of pregnancy actually being longer than 9 months
(or less than depending which way you look at it)! I've been pregnant
and known about it for over 2 months now, but it won't be until next
Sunday that it's the same day of the month as my due date and I can say
6 months to go, therefore I'm 3 months along, but I feel at 13 weeks I
want to say "I'm 3 months pregnant!".

Ahhh, dating!

Cheers
Anne

6 more months of this? cjra Pregnancy 6 December 15th 05 11:10 PM
almost 5 months pp Anne Rogers Pregnancy 8 November 9th 05 10:09 AM
six months Don and Lucille Pregnancy 5 October 17th 05 06:40 PM
I have 2 months ;( badgirl Breastfeeding 12 September 3rd 03 01:32 PM
Solids; 4 months vs 6 months? Laurie Breastfeeding 5 August 12th 03 07:35 PM