Announcing (X-post)

Old June 9th 07, 03:24 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
cjra

Default Announcing (X-post)

On Jun 8, 7:39 am, "Welches"
wrote:
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night as we
arrived back at 4am with the moses basket still in the loft. #1 and #2 think
they've got a new doll to play with anyway!
Debbie

Congratulations!

Old June 9th 07, 04:39 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
dejablues[_2_]

"Welches" wrote in message
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)e

congrats!

Old June 9th 07, 08:27 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Chookie

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue
Old June 9th 07, 07:16 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Irrational Number

Welches wrote:

Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night as we
arrived back at 4am with the moses basket still in the loft. #1 and #2 think
they've got a new doll to play with anyway!

Congratulations! Not bored anymore, eh?

-- Anita --
Old June 9th 07, 09:18 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
M&S

Congratulations!! Great birthday - I'm 8th June too.

S (Mum to James 4.5)

Old June 9th 07, 10:43 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Well, congratulations! Am I the only one who had absolutely no idea you
were pregnant? Best wishes for everyone.

I think she snuck it in somewhere about 6-7 mths ago, she's been more active
in posting, than before she was pregnant, I think, plus a moderate number of
threads started with some kind of query relating to her pregnancy, those
perhaps not as profilific as some, I guess if you don't read often, it would
be possible not to know someone was pregnant, though things are generally
pretty quiet, I can't think of that many people who are pregnant on here
right now anyway! There is NL, ncrist, blue/beyond the pale, Boliath, a
couple more who've popped in for the occasional post. Another recent birth
from someone you right remember from previously, was Karen, from the UK, had
her 4th a bit over 2 yrs ago I think and was on here a bit, she just had a
5th, unfortunately emergency c-section due to placenta previa that then
caused a lot of bleeding. Oh and there was emilymr who had a vbac and Elle
who did manage to notice she was in labour. A lot of longer standing posters
seem to have finished their families, or are having a break, or
unfortunately having miscarriages. I'm reading this from
misc.kids.pregnancy, if you're reading it elsewhere, then all that above is
probably irrelavant, LOL.

Anne

Old June 10th 07, 03:44 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
beyond the pale

Congratulations! :-)

Old June 10th 07, 11:31 AM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Fred X

"Welches" wrote in message
Birth of Philip Richard at 1:00am today (8 June)
He's a wriggly baby who had to sleep in baby Anabelle's cot last night as
we arrived back at 4am with the moses basket still in the loft. #1 and #2
think they've got a new doll to play with anyway!
Debbie

Many congratulations

Fred

Old June 10th 07, 03:57 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
JennP.

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
. ..

[...]

Well, that's the reason right there! I'm unsubbed from m.k.p. so I'm reading
from m.k. What a nice surprise! Thanks for the updates Anne.

JennP.

Old June 10th 07, 08:49 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Well, that's the reason right there! I'm unsubbed from m.k.p. so I'm
reading from m.k. What a nice surprise! Thanks for the updates Anne.

It does seem wierd when you have some of the same people in different
newsgroups, actually I remember reading one of Welches posts in m.k. and
thinking, hey, do people here know she is pregnant?

Anne

Announcing (X-post) Welches General 35 June 26th 07 07:47 PM
Please Look for this Little Girl and Pass on This Post (translate and cross post if Possible too) Carol T General 30 May 31st 07 03:57 AM
announcing Mogget Pregnancy 16 January 28th 06 01:54 AM
Announcing Wildwookie Pregnancy 2 March 3rd 05 07:13 PM
Announcing... slowly Pregnancy 1 July 13th 03 06:08 PM