'Mummy' Star Fraser Is a Daddy

Old September 1st 04, 02:36 PM
Sophie

Default 'Mummy' Star Fraser Is a Daddy

http://www.zap2it.com/movies/news/st...-22744,00.html

'Mummy' Star Fraser Is a Daddy
August 31, 2004

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) - Brendan Fraser, who last starred in "Looney
Tunes: Back in Action," is back in the nursery changing diapers.

The 35-year-old actor and his wife Afton Smith, 36, became the proud
parents of their second son Holden Fletcher Fraser on Monday (Aug. 16) in
Los Angeles,
according to news reports.

Holden weighed in at a hefty 10 pounds, 4 ounces and measured 21
inches.

The happy couple has been married for six years and has another son,
Griffin Arthur, 1.

Fraser has starred in "School Ties," "The Scout," "George of the
Jungle," "Gods and Monsters," "Blast from the Past" and the "Mummy"
films. His upcoming projects include the ensemble drama "Crash," the
romantic comedy "Accidental Husband" and the animated flick "Big Bug
Man."

Old September 1st 04, 02:56 PM
Unadulterated Me

Sophie wrote:

"George of the
Jungle,"

A true classic, we love George in this house lol

Yay for them, I bet he makes beautiful babies.

Andrea
Old September 3rd 04, 04:14 AM
eggs

"Unadulterated Me" wrote in message
Sophie wrote:

"George of the
Jungle,"

A true classic, we love George in this house lol

Yay for them, I bet he makes beautiful babies.

Andrea

Yay for them! That guy is one *prime* piece of manhood. I'm pretty
sure that *I* want to watch George of the Jungle a lot more often than
my kids do. He sure does justice to his outfit ... yummo! OK, someone
hose me down now... :-)

eggs.