'Skeptic' Bowditch vs. Chemist Haley

Old December 9th 04, 08:43 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default 'Skeptic' Bowditch vs. Chemist Haley

"SKEPTIC" BOWDITCH VS. CHEMIST HALEY

OPEN LETTER (archived for global access; see below)

Boyd E. Haley, Ph.D.
Executive Director, TEST Foundation
Professor and Chairman, Chemistry Department,
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
E-mail:

Boyd,

You are probably aware that "skeptic" Peter Bowditch of Australia is talking
about you online.

Peter did not like you claiming that mercury is 50% of the thimerosal
molecule, writing,

"As mercury is just a single atom in the 23 which make up the thimerosal
molecule it is obvious that the '50%' claim is absurd."

When you showed him mercury *is* about 50% of the thimerosal molecule, he
replied:

"Just because something is a true statement does not make it a useful
statement."
http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles/comment/haley.htm

I can sort of see Peter's point here - but it should be noted that Peter and
other "skeptics" are ignoring massive medical frauds - including MDs
fraudulently promoting their needle vaccinations as being 100% effective.

("Exclusion Day" is the centerpiece of the vaccine promotion fraud. ALL
children - not just vaccine-exempt children - must be protected/sent home
during disease outbreaks because vaccinations are only ATTEMPTED
immunizations - i.e. - many vaccinated children are not immunized by their
vaccinations and deserve to be protected/sent home just like vaccine-exempt
children.)

Even worse: As MDs fraudulently promote their vaccinations as being 100%
effective, they are lying by omission to deny massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations; that is, MDs are failing to
tell women that they are IMMUNIZERS - that they scan for pathogens and
manufacture immunizations which reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations work
better.

MDs are concealing a way to make the immunization/breastfeeding rate
skyrocket.

(What woman, informed that she can IMMUNIZE daily - and make MD-needle
vaccinations work better - is going to fail to immunize daily?)

"Skeptics" like Peter Bowditch are mysteriously ignoring MD immunization
frauds - not to mention other massive MD felonies - like OBs closing birth
canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed when babies get stuck.

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

Peter's a funny guy though - sordidly funny in his selective 'skepticism' -
you've got to give him that much.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS I should disclose my bias. I was the inspiration for Peter's Full
Canvas Jacket Award - which he originally called "The Toddy"... When I
complained that he was inferring that I am mentally ill for protesting
obvious MD felonies, he changed the name (damn it!) - but he was fair: He
said he wasn't making a comment on my content - just my way of presenting
it. As MDs commit massive felony child abuse, Australian "skeptic" Peter
Bowditch has a funny, selective SILENT way of being "skeptical" about
felonious MD mass child abuse behavior, IMO.

Old December 9th 04, 10:27 PM
Todd Gastaldo

MOMS AS IMMUNIZERS:

**OBVIOUS** CDC VACC-FRAUD!

See below.

CHEMIST HALEY CHALLENGES "SKEPTIC" BOWDITCH

Boyd E. Haley, PhD wrote:

Todd: Mr. Bowditch seems not to understand that toxicity levels are
reported in fractions of grams per unit volume or weight (i.e.
micrograms/ml or micrograms/gram). Therefore, the amount of mercury
exposure from thimerosal should be listed as fractions of grams of mercury,
not the relative number of atoms of mercury in a thimerosal molecule. His
comments are not based on sound chemistry or toxicology. I don't want to
get into a lengthy email debate that is ridiculous with him. But the
mercury exposure from fish is in micrograms per gram fish----and there is
no way to determine the number of atoms of mercury on the various possible
chemical forms of mercury found in a fish. So, the toxicity of about every
mercury exposure is in fractions of a gram per unit weight or volume. Have
him get any academic chemists to agree with his viewpoint---I don't think
he will find one. Boyd Haley

Boyd E. Haley, PhD

Boyd,

I think the test should be for Peter Bowditch to find academic chemists who
will agree to PUBLICLY DEBATE the opposite viewpoint.

PUBLIC DEBATES: I think Chemist Paul Connett has generally been unable to
find academic chemists who agree to publicly debate an end to mass fluoride
ion chemotherapy ("fluoridation"). See Christopher Bryson's The Fluoride
Deception [2004].

STRANGE ACADEMIC CHEMIST SILENCE: William Gelbart, PhD, the chairman of the
chemistry department of UCLA, my undergraduate alma mater (BS Biochem 1975)
failed to use the $1000 I donated (via Paul) to the UCLA chemistry
department to attend Paul's recent fluoridation conference.

See The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

UCLA's Prof. Gelbart remained silent and Paul finally asked if he could use
the $1000 to bring others to his conference and I agreed.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS Boyd you didn't remark upon the **OBVIOUS** CDC VACC-FRAUD...

I'll copy the CDC National Immunization [sic] Program and the US FDA...

You write on your
www.altcorp.com website:

Individuals wishing to express their concerns regarding the use and/or
dangers of thimerosal should contact the following individuals:

CDC National Immunization Program

Dr. Walter Orenstein,
Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's
National Immunization Program
National Immunization Information Hotline: 1-800-232-2522

Dr. Robert Snyder
E-mail:
Telephone: 404-639-8222

U.S. Food and Drug Administration

Dr. Kathryn Zoon,
Director of the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research
at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA),

Dr. L. K. Ball
Division of Vaccines and Related Products Applications,
Office of Vaccines Research and Review, Center for Biologics Evaluation and
Research,
E-mail:

Dr. Gerald Racanow
Telephone: 301-827-2222

END excerpt of Chemist Haley's
www.altcorp.com website...
http://www.altcorp.com/DentalInformation/thimerosal.htm

Thimerosal looks like a fraud to me...

But CDC: Your "National Immunization Program" is an OBVIOUS CDC
vacc-fraud....

You are running a National VACCINATION Program, helping MDs pretend that
vaccinations are immunizations when in fact vaccinations are only ATTEMPTED
immunizations - which is the basis of the obvious MD vaccination promotion
fraud I mentioned to Chemist Boyd E. Haley, PhD...

WORSE: You are failing to tell American women that if they breastfeed THEY
manufacture and administer most of the immunizations given to their babies -
and that these breastimmunizations reportedly make MD-needle-vaccinations
work better...

As I wrote to Chemist Boyd Haley:

Peter and other "skeptics" are ignoring massive medical frauds - including
MDs fraudulently promoting their needle vaccinations as being 100%
effective.

("Exclusion Day" is the centerpiece of the vaccine promotion fraud. ALL
children - not just vaccine-exempt children - must be protected/sent home
during disease outbreaks because vaccinations are only ATTEMPTED
immunizations - i.e. - many vaccinated children are not immunized by their
vaccinations and [during disease outbreaks] deserve to be protected/sent
home just like vaccine-exempt children.)

Even worse: As MDs fraudulently promote their vaccinations as being 100%
effective, they are lying by omission to deny massive numbers of babies
massive numbers of free daily immunizations; that is, MDs are failing to
tell women that they are IMMUNIZERS - that they scan for pathogens and
manufacture immunizations which reportedly make MD-needle vaccinations
work better.

MDs are concealing a way to make the immunization/breastfeeding rate
skyrocket.

(What woman, informed that she can IMMUNIZE daily - and make MD-needle
vaccinations work better - is going to fail to [at least attempt to]
[...]

CDC:

You are ignoring mass PHYSICAL child abuse by MDs...

OBs are closing birth canals up to 30% and KEEPING birth canals closed when
babies get stuck - and lying about it.

See again: Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

AND you are ignoring mass IMMUNOLOGIC child abuse by MDs...

MDs are lying by omission thereby denying massive numbers of babies massive
numbers of free daily immunizations - as they fraudulently promote their
vaccinations as being 100% effective.

Your continued silence constitutes CDC vacc-fraud and CDC birth fraud...that
perpetuates these bizarre MD mass child abuse behaviors.

Thimerosal just looks like more fraud.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

This post will be archived for global access within 24 hours in the Google
usenet archive. Search
http://groups.google.com for "OBVIOUS CDC
vacc-fraud! (also: Chemist Haley challenges 'Skeptic' Bowditch)"