'The Gastaldo count' vs. the obstetric crime count

Old December 15th 06, 11:56 AM posted to sci.med,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative
Todd Gastaldo

Default 'The Gastaldo count' vs. the obstetric crime count

"THE GASTALDO COUNT" VS. THE OBSTETRIC CRIME COUNT

See Carl Jones' comment below.

QUESTION

Why am I the only one protesting frequently, writing to law
enforcement?

Babies are actually being VACUUMED to death - bleeding to death into
their scalps - thousands per year (please check my math someone?) -
with MD-obstetricians senselessly KEEPING birth canals closed the
"extra" up to 30% as they literally vacuum/rip/separate baby scalps
from baby skulls...

See Dr. Hull made SOME changes I recommended, but he still
'forgets' those hematomas ABOVE the periosteum...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...f53c2204fce76e

CARL JONES WROTE:

There were very few Gastaldo posts for quite some time. Then suddenly
the
Gastaldo count went way, way up. Does anyone know the cause of this
phenomenon?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...837955b7411693

TORI M. REPLIED:

"We missed him.. it seems to be all or nothing though."
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...837955b7411693

DR. GASTALDO REMARKS:

I wish "the Gastaldo count" could keep up with the
MD-obstetrician-birth-crime count.

In regard to Tori's "all or nothing" remark, I wish it could be "all"
all the time.

Every MD-obstetrician crime against a child is usenet newsworthy.

Thanks for reading.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS I stopped posting to the usenet for technical reasons and returned
just in time for the California Supreme Court's decision in Barrett v.
Rosenthal.

Again, why am I the only one protesting frequently, writing to law
enforcement?

Babies are actually being VACUUMED to death - bleeding to death into
their scalps - thousands per year (please check my math someone?) -
with MD-obstetricians senselessly KEEPING birth canals closed the
"extra" up to 30% as they literally vacuum/rip/separate baby scalps
from baby skulls...

See Dr. Hull made SOME changes I recommended, but he still
'forgets' those hematomas ABOVE the periosteum...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.m...f53c2204fce76e

MDs are hiding behind/depending on the foot-dragging of law
enforcement.

Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly boasts:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

Dr. Harris made this boast in response to me pointing out MORE medical
crime.

See my discussion in NCCAM badly subluxated, endangering babies...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....cdbd307637816b

As always, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs. As medical
students, MDs are TRAINED to perform the obvious felonies discussed
above.

ONE LAST NOTE...

Compelling MD-obstetricians to allow birth canals to open maximally
won't prevent all hematomas above the skull periosteum.

It's just that MD-obstetricians have no business closing birth canals
the "extra" up to 30% - let alone KEEPING birth canals closed the
"extra" up to 30% as they pull with vacuums.

Women shouldn't have to ask for the "extra" room.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

EVERYONE (not just Todd) should be petitioning law enforcement to end
the massive obstetric crime.

Read that MD's arrogant boast again, above.

THAT'S why I protest so frequently.

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd