trying to make myself feel better

Old April 6th 06, 02:56 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default trying to make myself feel better

I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

(Twins get bonus points, so maybe I'm tied for first place.)
Old April 6th 06, 03:29 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

(Twins get bonus points, so maybe I'm tied for first place.)

If it makes you feel better, I was in your position 8 months ago yesterday!
Only, I was 9 days overdue based on my dates and 5 days overdue based on the
ultrasound...
Wait... That can't possibly make you feel better!

Old April 6th 06, 04:14 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

(Twins get bonus points, so maybe I'm tied for first place.)

LOL. I think you still win :-) I went over due with Luke. No fun at all.
Hope you have that babe soon...like in the next few hours :-D.

--
Nikki, mama to
Hunter 4/99

Old April 6th 06, 04:21 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

good luck!!! any minute now...

one year ago i was a giant 38.5 week belly - and now i have a darling
gorgeous boy (well 3 actually)...amazing isnt it!!

enjoy enjoy enjoy!!

chris

Old April 6th 06, 10:20 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Oh - no fun at all!!

I got to almost 9 1/2 months - I saw a photo of myself when I was only
2 days overdue and I was HUGE. I can totally sympathise with you
((((anonymama))))

Are you getting all those calls from everyone you know or are related
to asking if you've had the baby yet? or "any twinges"

Hugs from Cam

Old April 6th 06, 11:30 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

(Twins get bonus points, so maybe I'm tied for first place.)

Oh poor you! You beat me by miles, and I feel huge already! I hope your
babbie comes soon!

Lucy (waiting for a new baby story! )

--

Due with a little girl 15.06.06
http://lucys-pregnancy.tripod.com/

Old April 6th 06, 04:50 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

Well, my first came 9 days past the date, second was 10 days past, and
number three went 11 days past the Estimated Due Date! Remember it is only
a guess, that ol' due date. There's really nothing special about it other
than it *might* be the day the baby is born on.

I also didn't have any signs of labor until I went into labor with the first
two. With number three, I only had some stuff the day before that indicated
I might be heading for laborland.

Now, number four was a different story. I did go into labor on my due date.
It was kinda nice, but I actually felt cheated it ended so quickly. I'm not
complaining, but I really did feel that way! I felt like I missed out on a
week of baby moves.

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
Grant 9-05 www.caringbridge.org/visit/grantphilip

Old April 6th 06, 05:10 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

In article s2%Yf.28125$Ph4.3215@edtnps90,
"xkatx" wrote:

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

(Twins get bonus points, so maybe I'm tied for first place.)

If it makes you feel better, I was in your position 8 months ago yesterday!
Only, I was 9 days overdue based on my dates and 5 days overdue based on the
ultrasound...
Wait... That can't possibly make you feel better!

No, not really... sigh...
Old April 6th 06, 05:10 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

In article ,
"Nikki" wrote:

"Anonymama" wrote in message
I bet I'm the most pregnant person here. So there! Due yesterday! No
signs of labor! Who can beat that?

(Twins get bonus points, so maybe I'm tied for first place.)

LOL. I think you still win :-) I went over due with Luke. No fun at all.
Hope you have that babe soon...like in the next few hours :-D.

No sign of progress, but hey, if I could have the kid before my first
(born at almost 42 weeks) gets home from preschool today, that would be
convenient...
Old April 6th 06, 05:11 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

In article .com,
"camandshane" wrote:

Oh - no fun at all!!

I got to almost 9 1/2 months - I saw a photo of myself when I was only
2 days overdue and I was HUGE. I can totally sympathise with you
((((anonymama))))

Are you getting all those calls from everyone you know or are related
to asking if you've had the baby yet? or "any twinges"

E-mails from friends, but no calls -- I think the extended family knows
better. Growl, snap.