Ohio: Child Collecting Foster Adopters Sentenced To Prison...

Old February 17th 07, 05:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default Ohio: Child Collecting Foster Adopters Sentenced To Prison...

$4256 per month! Yowzers, some real humanitarians!

On Feb 16, 1:15 pm, fx wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...ITE=CAPAD&SECT...

http://www.toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs...0060321/NEWS02...

Ohio: Child Collecting Foster Adopters Sentenced To Prison

Some might think a couple who adopted eleven children out of foster care
were philanthropists, but when you realize they got adoption subsidy
payments of $4256 per month, it is hard to see mere kindness as a
motive. And with so many children, a Norwalk, Ohio couple apparently
didn't know what to do, like the old lady in the shoe. So they kept some
of the kids in cages made of wire and wood.

Last March a judge decided to terminate their rights to all eleven
children, ages 2 to 15, after he determined that at least eight of them
had been abused in the Gravelle home.

According to an Associated Press article dated February 15, 2007,
Michael Gravelle said, "What do you do with these kids?" He said he
prayed for an answer and built cages at the suggestion of social
workers. His wife, Susan Gravelle, said the children were never confined
as punishment. She claimed the cages were there to protect them. She
said one of the children wanted to jump from a second-story window.

Two of the eleven children wrote statements that were read in court. A
boy wrote about how grateful he was for his new fosterers. "Because of
them I don't have to steal food," he said. "I can use the bathroom
whenever I want. Never again will I have to sleep in a box."

A girl's statement read, "Mom, you walked around like you were God, then
whenever you did go places you were Mother Teresa taking in the poor
black kids that no one wanted." She also said that the Gravelles "are
grown adults who know the difference between right and wrong. So I ask
that they get as much time in jail for as long as my siblings had to be
in cages."

A social worker and others testifying for the Gravelles said the
children's behavior improved because of the cages, which were painted
bright red and blue, but the sheriff said the cages were urine stained
and lacked pillows and mattresses. One boy claimed to have lived
confined to a bathroom for 81 days, and an expert for the defense
claimed this imprisonment helped the child.

In any case, the decision has been made. The Gravelles have sentenced to
two years in prison because they adopted so many "special needs"
children, that even with $4256 in adoption subsidy payments every month,
they didn't know what to do. Michael Gravelle said when they got into
foster-adopting they felt "led by the Lord". Perhaps if they hadn't
adopted so many kids, it wouldn't have led to this.

FX wrote: Big Government Child Auction Tonight, All Net, All Channels,

come and get them before they run out of stock....

State approved pedophiles and human trafficers welcome..

Original loving parents need not apply or attend...

See...

Ted Gunderson FBI Senior Special Agent In Charge Los Angeles CA, (Ret)
Speech to Congressional Hearing on Child Protection
Ted Gunderson : in regards to Child Protective Services in some areas
and some states, I have been told by a reliable source,
that a planeload of 210 children from CPS was flown out of Denver,
Colorado on November 6, 1997 to Paris, France.
Later a second plane of children also under the care of CPS was flown
from Los Angeles to Europe. "CHILD SEX TRADE INDUSTRY"
I have also developed information through credible and reliable sources
that in the past, children have been taken from Foster Homes,
orphanages, and Boys Town Nebraska, and flown by private jets from Sioux
City Iowa to Washington D.C. for sex orgies with politicians.

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/child...h13mar04.shtml

and

The Johnny Gosch Foundation

"...to bring awareness of human trafficking and pedophilia to the world..."

http://www.johnnygosch.com/

Old February 17th 07, 05:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
$4256 per month! Yowzers, some real humanitarians!

That works out to less than $400 per month per child.
WOW.
ROLLING IN THE DOUGH, huh Greg?
You are like a contestant on Press Your Luck yelling 'Come on BIG MONEY BIG
MONEY'.
That's really NOT that much money Greg.
I know it may SEEM like alot to you...raise a kid or two (ooops, forgot, the
state won't let ya) and then tell me how WHOPPING BIG that amount is.
LOL

Old February 18th 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Betty wrote
I know it may SEEM like alot to you...
raise a kid or two (ooops, forgot, the
state won't let ya)

INCORRECT

Old February 19th 07, 07:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Betty wrote
I know it may SEEM like alot to you...
raise a kid or two (ooops, forgot, the
state won't let ya)

INCORRECT

Which part? The amount of the money, or the state letting you raise kids?
Ah hell, who really cares what your answer is?
It doesn't matter which way the wind blows, you will always take it upon
yourself to insist that parents, or foster parents, or adoptive parents that
receive a thin dime to help with the care of the child are somehow on the
take.

NFJA Position Statement: Child Support Enforcement Funding Dusty Child Support 0 March 2nd 06 12:49 AM
Helping Your Child Be Healthy and Fit sX3#;WA@'U John Smith Kids Health 0 July 20th 03 04:50 AM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM