$55 million lawsuit filed against DSHS: Carole Ann DeLeon sits injail, charged with killing her adopted son by depriving him of water....

Old June 29th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default $55 million lawsuit filed against DSHS: Carole Ann DeLeon sits in jail, charged with killing her adopted son by depriving him of water....

On Jun 29, 3:09 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
On Jun 29, 4:00 pm, Greegor wrote:

Dan wrote

Dozensof kids owe Kane a debt of gratitude
for the fact they're out of fostercare.

DanKane: Your story about how many kids you saved
included numbers which changed.

So?

Do you think this sort of hair splittting is comparable?

What hair splitting?

Did you think this was a superior strategy?

What was?

On Jun 29, 2:18 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
in a new thread titled:
Greg's changing his story regarding the facts of CPS' input in his
psych eval!

This is a different thread!

Stick to the right thread, Greg.

I posted it in BOTH threads.
This thread is, afterall, was your immediate
MOTIVATION for this little hair splitting game.
Your claimed number of kids saved has gone both UP and DOWN.

So in response to me pointing out this NUMERICAL
error, which you have acknowledged, you came
up with this complaint about differences between
a partial literal statement and paraphrased complete
statement. Hair splitting in response to NUMERICAL ERROR?

How is that a superior strategy?

Old June 29th 07, 11:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Greg wrote What ELSE do you suggest we do?

Dan wrote Lisa dumped you.

Who said that?

Dan wrote Maybe she does have a chance of getting her daughter back.

Is this what you call ADVICE?

Old June 30th 07, 01:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Jun 29, 6:23 pm, Greegor wrote:
On Jun 29, 3:09 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:

On Jun 29, 4:00 pm, Greegor wrote:

Dan wrote

Dozensof kids owe Kane a debt of gratitude
for the fact they're out of fostercare.

DanKane: Your story about how many kids you saved
included numbers which changed.

So?

Do you think this sort of hair splittting is comparable?

What hair splitting?

Did you think this was a superior strategy?

What was?

On Jun 29, 2:18 pm, Dan Sullivan wrote:
in a new thread titled:
Greg's changing his story regarding the facts of CPS' input in his
psych eval!

This is a different thread!

Stick to the right thread, Greg.

I posted it in BOTH threads.

Why?

This thread is, afterall, was your immediate
MOTIVATION for this little hair splitting game.
Your claimed number of kids saved has gone both UP and DOWN.

I never claimed I saved kids.

I said helped.

So in response to me pointing out this NUMERICAL
error, which you have acknowledged,

What numerical error?

I didn't acknowledge any numerical error.

you came
up with this complaint about differences between
a partial literal statement and paraphrased complete
statement.

Please explain that statement in detail so I know what you're talking
about..

Hair splitting in response to NUMERICAL ERROR?

???

How is that a superior strategy?

It's not, you always get caught.

Old June 30th 07, 01:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

" krp" wrote in message

"Ron" wrote in message

Oh I think this started with people posting "alternate facts" that
have you CPS guys foaming at the mouth Ron.

True, to a point. Alternate facts that cannot be supported. Alternate
facts that come from a unreliable source, namely fx's anti-cps friends.
Alternate facts that have been shown to be false.

Not to you when you refuse to accept anything that disagrees with
your view of your Emperor's clothing.

You have given me NOTHING to refuse kenny. I cant refuse what you dont
provide.

Others have provided the data, why must I do the same again?

Simply because their data has consistently been disproven kenny. Not by
belief's but by facts. And the funny thing is, each and every time it seems
that its the same data that I take the time to prove as false. I keep
asking for something new and have not seen it as of yet. Maybe, however
unlikely that is, you can provide data from a new source. A source that I
have not already taken apart line by line and paragraph by paragraph.
Maybe, just maybe, you can bring something new and fresh to the debate. So
far, as I said, you have provided nothing but rhetoric. Where's the beef?

To be redundant? BTW. I sent Greg a copy of the photo of the farmhouse I
was talking about. Greg will share it with you or I can. I want the CUBA
EXPERT (Kane) to show me the Taxi stand right outside the door, the BUS
STOP and the corner Internet Cafe.... I'd send it here but Verizon won't
pass binary info to a non-binary group.

How about if I send YOU a copy? Or will you accuse me of trying to TRASH
your computer????

Let me see if I can make this clear to you. I know how difficult a job that
has been in the past, but if I try hard enough I believe that I can get the
point to soak through all that fat between your ears and find your puny
little brain.

I DON'T GIVE A **** ABOUT CUBA! NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. Clear enough?
Now, if you would like you can send whatever pictures of a non-pornographic
nature you choose. My systems defenses are quite thorough, so whatever
Netscape mail does not get my system will.

Ron

Old June 30th 07, 01:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greg wrote What ELSE do you suggest we do?

Dan wrote Lisa dumped you.

Who said that?

Dan wrote Maybe she does have a chance of getting her daughter back.

Is this what you call ADVICE?

Its the most reasonable suggestion that you have received in quite some time
gregg. Give it a try, lets see what happens.

Ron

Old June 30th 07, 12:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

Others have provided the data, why must I do the same again?

Simply because their data has consistently been disproven kenny.

You knoa Ron and and Kane really need to get over yourselves. Just
because yopu say the information is wrong doesn't make it so. I have seen fx
and others use very good sources.

[...]

I thought however you cared about "FACTS"......... I guess not. I'll
send you the farmhouse.

Old June 30th 07, 02:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Ron

" krp" wrote in message

"Ron" wrote in message

Others have provided the data, why must I do the same again?

Simply because their data has consistently been disproven kenny.

You knoa Ron and and Kane really need to get over yourselves. Just
because yopu say the information is wrong doesn't make it so. I have seen
fx and others use very good sources.

Really? As good as the data we provide? Somehow I don't think so. The
data we provide may have been put together by someone with an agenda, but
then again its data that is accepted by Congress, the GAO, and every
reputable agency (both government and private) in the nation. What fx has
provided has come from the "anti-CPS industry", who's agenda is so blatantly
obvious that they don't even try to hide it. The numbers they provide, just
as the numbers fx provides, are so skewed and full of false assumptions that
there is nothing else to call them but a lie. And this is your idea of
"very good sources". No wonder that you are known across the internet as
some kind of nut case.

[...]

Relevant facts kenny. Facts with a meaning. Not ****ing contest facts.

Ron

Old June 30th 07, 04:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"Ron" wrote in message

Others have provided the data, why must I do the same again?

Simply because their data has consistently been disproven kenny.

You know Ron and and Kane ypu really need to get over yourselves. Just
because you say the information is wrong doesn't make it so. I have seen
fx and others use very good sources.

Really? As good as the data we provide? Somehow I don't think so.

Yeah I know you think it isn't as good as "your data" which is
incestuous within the system instead of fully independent. I'm sorry ANY day
of the week I will take the data from Steve Ceci at Cornell, or Maggie
Bruck, or Bill O'Donahue long before I'll give preference to your bull****.

Old July 1st 07, 02:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Sherman

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Greg wrote What ELSE do you suggest we do?

Dan wrote Lisa dumped you.

Who said that?

Dan wrote Maybe she does have a chance of getting her daughter back.

Is this what you call ADVICE?

Reads like a statement to me.
Well, didn't she?
And where, oh where is Lisa Jr. living these days?

Sherman

Old July 2nd 07, 11:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

the BUS STOP and the corner Internet Cafe....

I made no such claim. I stated you got IN you can and could get OUT.

Or are you still posting from the remote farmhouse in Cuba?

Kane your CLAIMS of GREAT "expertise" on Cuba are no longer worth even a
laugh. Your bull**** ADD as it is - is so pathetic that picking on you over
it seems like beating up a 3 month old. NOBODY is stupid enough to believe
you know anything abotu Cuba OR your DOUBLE NAUGHT SPYING there JETHRO! Ask
Ron to show you the phot and whow me the TAXI STAND and BUS STOP!