question? please

Old June 24th 03, 03:19 AM
Tiffany

Default question? please

How old are you anyways? Christ you have more spelling errors then my 12
year old daughter. lol

You might get better advice on a NG that is about child support payments.

johnathan wrote in message

hi my name is johnathan..and i have a question..i was married and had a
child in florida....when my childs mom andi split up..i went tomichigan
..and there i filed for devorce and custody.....i one the battle ..and
after his mom moved out of the state opf florida..i come back to
florida...

i have a case in michigan...and i have collecte child support from an
office in michigan and that money was mailed to me here in florida...but
now my sons mom ..has quit her job..and is back to the dope life and no
job....

so how do i get the state of florida to collect the child suport and
chase her down?.....like u would think he would have to ay..like guys go
to jail if they do not pay...so the same laws must go for her u would
think....

well if u know anything thjat may help..i am getting ready to do
something about this...so i always try and ind the best
way....everything since my soncoime to life has been such a learning
issue...he he...

have a great day and smile..

please e-mail me if u have anything hat u think may help

Sigsation's Sig Maker

http://community.webtv.net/JohnB73/JohnathanNathaniel

Old June 24th 03, 05:39 AM
ŠkatŠ

It also may help if you do not add songs or anything similar. Some are on
dial up, and to see the message and download pictures or songs takes years.
Maybe try alt.binaries, a little more acceptable there.

"Tiffany" wrote in message
How old are you anyways? Christ you have more spelling errors then my 12
year old daughter. lol

I don't think some those "spelling errors" were really spelling errors.
Seems more like someone who just doesn't know how to type. Come on, "i one
the battle."
opf? devorce?? How on earth did you file for a divorce if you can't even
spell the word?

A million periods in place of a space is not the same thing.
This made my brain hurt when I tried to read it.

Old June 24th 03, 06:02 AM
ŠkatŠ

On a side note, going through some search of missing children of Canada, I
think it was, I do remember Michael Dunahee. Back in 1991 or so (when he
went missing from BC) it was huge around here.

Old June 24th 03, 06:17 AM
ŠkatŠ

Duh... Wake up call for me.
Right button pressed at the wrong time.

Old June 24th 03, 02:33 PM
Paul Fritz

First thing is to post in plain text, lose the music and crap

Second....consider yourself extremely fortunate to have gained custody of
your child.......forget the money.....it is not worth it.

Old June 24th 03, 04:19 PM
johnathan

Default question? tiffany....

Old June 24th 03, 04:21 PM