Yea, well, that was gross...

Old June 28th 05, 06:15 PM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message

IF I were you, dear... I'd be at the doctor's.

'Kate

I'm running late, yes, as usual, but I am on my way there right now! (that
is, I guess, after I turn this monitor off, run upstairs and rush to find
some clothing and hop in the car!)

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:54:34 GMT, "xkatx" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Well, today I woke up maybe around 9ish... The morning was fairl
uneventful
with a trip to the washroom, a quick, makeshift breakfast of toast,
another
trip to the potty then I hopped into the shower.
I know this is probably way too much information, but, sorry, I don't
care!
lol

Maybe 2 months ago or so, Norm told me that inside *there* felt strange.
He
said it felt like there was some strange sponge or something where there
was
once just nothing. For a while, sex was fairly painful, and after doing a
bit of random google searches, and asking a friend, I figured it was just
the cervix as it gets pushed down more and more. Eventually, he got the
hang of it for sex and got good at moving around this troublesome cervix
that was always getting in the way, making things fairly painful for me.
I,
(sorry for TMI again) felt it too at the time.

While in the shower, I was, out of nowhere, curious about that cervix
thing
going on in there... Out of curiosity, I felt it, and this time I felt
what
felt almost like an inverted cone. I could stick my finger in this hole
thing that felt like it was a hole that got tight at the top. That was
NOT
there a couple months ago when I was feeling it... lol I really thought
little of it at the time.

So, after the shower, I did a few things, and before lunch, maybe around
1130-12ish, I went for potty break #3. I went to wipe, and I noticed some
gross gooey stuff. It looked kind of like white/yellowish snot with
blood.
I kind of freaked out, right there on the toilet. I wiped once more, and
there was a bit more of the same snot stuff, but way less. One last wipe
and there was nothing. I sat there wondering what the hell this grossness
was. For the time, since I had lunch to hurry up and make and then some
running around to do, I just kind of passed it off and forgot about it for
while.

Later on in the afternoon, I was talking to a friend. She was like, "OMG!
That sounds like your mucous plug!" I have never seen this garbage
before,
so I really had no idea what to look for. She told me to stay close to
home
for the next week or two, just to be safe. This was just before supper
today when I talked to her. She also said that the "cone" thing sounds
just
like a cervix starting to open and thin and all that. She's the one that
had me most freaked out, so I ended up going to the pregnancy NG and
asking
around there, and I had pretty much the exact same replies there as my
friend had.

Just before supper, I had bad, bad heartburn and just kind of rested on
the
couch for a bit, then made supper. Sitting down for supper, I felt a
MAJOR
backache. It feels like it's on both sides of my back, and goes from my
waist up to my shoulder blades. It's horrible, and it's just as bad when
sit, stand or lay down. No position seems to make much difference for
this
back ache. I feel fine otherwise, I guess, other than some heartburn that
2
Tums couldn't get rid of (even though normally a Tums or two does the
trick
perfectly and very quickly) and the near puking episode I had earlier
today
shortly after the backace came on. I also woke up at around 4am with both
my hands completely numb. It took about 3-4 mins of trying to move them
get feeling back in them, and it felt almost like a bad leg cramp, only
with
some numbing, if that makes any sense?

Right now, I'm really not sure what to make of all this. I'm thinking
it's
probably just nothing. The stress levels for me have been through the
roof
the past month or so, but I've never had anything like this before... Come
on, seriously, I was leaking snot out of a place that shouldn't have been
doing that!

I asked Norm's mom if she knows how to drive standard, just in case, and,
thank god, she does. The neighbour a few doors down knows how to as well,
so it should be alright if an emergency comes up.
I'm thinking I'll just hit the hay real soon and I have a doc appointment
tomorrow morning. This pain is also starting to feel like it's moving
towards the front, so I think I've been sitting in the same position for
too
long... It's kind of like a burning sensation, almost, since I really
can't
explain it...

Old June 28th 05, 06:38 PM
Longshot

I can explain the troll's intentions! You see, Tiffany, a lot of people
are known to die of cervical cancer when they have odd rashes. It happens
every day. I don't think a week goes by that I don't hear or read about
someone dying from cervical cancer that caused some strange blotchy

patches
on their skin. I see the troll's intentions are good. They're just not
very clever or smart. That's all.

my point was simple, if you have a abnormal growth thingy in your vagina &
you say you don't have to time to get it checked out at the doctor's than do
you have time to die from it? cause early detection is the key to the cure.
granted it may be nothing , but the green slime snot stuff usually says
infection drainage. no troll, no smart ass comments. just good sense. your
daughter needs you, take care of yourself.

Old June 28th 05, 08:53 PM
xkatx

"Longshot" wrote in message

[...]

Troll or not, I now believe you are on some sort of bad, bad drugs.
As far as abnormal growth goes, I'm not sure where you'd get that from. I'm
not sure how often people die from rashes on their stomach/chest, but I
don't know... It could happen, I suppose.
There's also a difference between a yellowish/white sorta pink slimy snot
stuff that comes as discharge when pregnant and green slime snot stuff. It
might be nice if there were green stuff and infection, since that would
explain it all, I suppose.
I think my son's the one who needs me My daughter - which was only what
I feel and what the u/s technician was 75% sure of - only needs me so much.
There's not much I can really do with her for the time being.

Old June 28th 05, 11:21 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 04:54:34 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

[snip pretty graphic description]

I'm thinking I'll just hit the hay real soon and I have a doc appointment
tomorrow morning. This pain is also starting to feel like it's moving
towards the front, so I think I've been sitting in the same position for

too
long... It's kind of like a burning sensation, almost, since I really

can't
explain it...

OK, TMI aside, girl, you *do* want to be talking to your OB. Let us
know what is said tomorrow.

Indeed.

What's said by the doc, that is...not, sort of, an actual blow by, but
kind of a concise summary....[wide grin]

Proper diplomatic, you are.

Heh. Lotta the guys might be wincing right about now.

This why you said I should drop by and read stuff?

Thinking of you.

Me too.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 28th 05, 11:23 PM
Paul Griffiths

"xkatx" wrote in message
"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Heh. Lotta the guys might be wincing right about now.

Norm didn't care to risk seeing that slime stuff again that I noticed a

bit
more of last night just before bed. lol I don't know how he's going to
handle anything else, if he can't even handle this snot-slime! Surely

it's
a guy thing, mainly?? I don't know. lol

Nope, well not for me anyway. Yucky and/or gross isn't usually a problem at
all.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old June 30th 05, 10:51 AM
CME

&
[...]

The point was, instead of asking a bunch of strangers online, perhaps going
to a doctor's is the prudent course of action. Rash, weird discharge, hell
anything that's not normal should be looked at regardless of how serious YOU
may seem to think it is.

Christine

Old July 3rd 05, 04:00 AM
Alex Nemeth

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:15:41 GMT, "xkatx"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
.. .

IF I were you, dear... I'd be at the doctor's.

'Kate

I'm running late, yes, as usual, but I am on my way there right now! (that
is, I guess, after I turn this monitor off, run upstairs and rush to find
some clothing and hop in the car!)

Why do visions of xkatx newsgrouping in the buff come to mind?

Old July 13th 05, 02:25 PM

"xkatx" wrote in message
[...]

about it for a while.

[...]

bad when I sit, stand or lay down. No position seems to make much
difference for this back ache. I feel fine otherwise, I guess, other than
some heartburn that 2 Tums couldn't get rid of (even though normally a
Tums or two does the trick perfectly and very quickly) and the near puking
episode I had earlier today shortly after the backace came on. I also
woke up at around 4am with both my hands completely numb. It took about
3-4 mins of trying to move them to get feeling back in them, and it felt
[...]

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Hello Kitty! Call the DOCTOR!!!!

Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.