Our Mother of Perpetual Help on 5-21-04

Old November 16th 05, 06:21 PM
ercaen

Default Our Mother of Perpetual Help on 5-21-04

Our Mother of Perpetual Help says, "As I close My Words on this day, I
want you to know, your prayers to Me are always heard, and in My Divine
Love for you, I do remember your will, your way, your desire for
something you feel is what you want to have. I try to help you
understand if it is truly good for you. It is a Mother's Way of showing
Love and being close whenever She can."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON
MAY 21,2004 AT 12:41 P.M.

OUR MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP

"You call Me 'The Mother of Perpetual Help'. This Title is
pleasing to Me because I do care, and I am present many, many times
when you pray, or even at times when you are not praying.

As many know, to be the 'Mother' has many responsibilities, some
different than being the Father.

It is Important for the young to learn the dignity, the respect
and its necessity in daily life, because it allows human life to act
and to project what comes naturally.

It is innate in the female gender to want to be protected, to want
to be respected, and to want to see things in a perfect light, a light
of truth, a light of understanding, a light of communication, a light
of association, a light of in-depth hope for all things that occur, to
be according to Divine Will, Divine Love.

So many times mothers do not speak, because in their way, it is
their protection of what is occurring, but I assure you, when you are
silent, We always know why, and We always try to help you, because the
responsibilities are so numerous when you are dealing in situations
that others act out, that are in many ways indecent, impure, unjust, or
diminishing to human life.

As I close My Words on this day, I want you to know, your prayers
to Me are always heard, and in My Divine Love for you, I do remember
your will, your way, your desire for something you feel is what you
want to have. I try to help you understand if it is truly good for you.
It is a Mother's Way of showing Love and being close whenever She can.

I bless you with My Love on this day, and want you to know, that
as I walked the earth a long time ago, I walked as you do: a Wife, a
Mother, and Friend."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracle0fStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Old November 16th 05, 06:29 PM
MsLiz

We're all mothers of perpetual help. That's why we have this
newsgroup....to help our sisters become better mothers. I bless all
the moms on the planet who get through each day while having the
hardest day on the planet. This also applies to all fathers of
perpetual help too :-)

..