UPDATE: News about Circe (Barbara)

Old July 8th 03, 06:26 AM
Chotii

Default UPDATE: News about Circe (Barbara)

"toto" wrote in message
On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 16:56:55 -0700, Truffles
wrote:

******This is a re-post from Chotii, a poster on mkp. She said it was
okay to pass this on.******

Our Circe has had a very bad asthma attack, and is in the hospital
at the present time, on a ventilator. At last report, she was being
sedated heavily because when she was awake and alert (and she
was), her attempts to communicate (by writing) made her heartrate
go up alarmingly. Her mother had been here with me for the last week,
helping me with the tail end of my bedrest, but naturally she has
booked a return flight to California and will be at Circe's side

tonight.

'Grandma' Katie called to tell me she had arrived at the hospital and sent
Barbara's husband on home to rest, and that she would stay with Barbara all
night. She said to let people know that Barbara is apparently out of
danger, though she will be slow to recover from this. I'm sure that
continued well-wishes and prayers will be well received.

--angela

Old July 8th 03, 01:41 PM
Sue

Chotii wrote in message news:cCsOa.59864
'Grandma' Katie called to tell me she had arrived at the hospital and sent
Barbara's husband on home to rest, and that she would stay with Barbara

all
night. She said to let people know that Barbara is apparently out of
danger, though she will be slow to recover from this. I'm sure that
continued well-wishes and prayers will be well received.

--angela

That is good to hear. I have been worried about her all night. Thank you for
updating us.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Old July 8th 03, 01:42 PM
ºFree~Spiritº

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 05:26:32 GMT, "Chotii" wrotc:

.. .
wrote:

[...]

Send my best wishes please

Free Spirit
DD(7) DS(10)
Old July 8th 03, 01:49 PM
Kathy Cole

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 05:26:32 GMT, "Chotii" wrote:

'Grandma' Katie called to tell me she had arrived at the hospital
and sent Barbara's husband on home to rest, and that she would stay
with Barbara all night. She said to let people know that Barbara is
apparently out of danger, though she will be slow to recover from
this. I'm sure that continued well-wishes and prayers will be well
received.

Thanks for the update, and thank goodness she's out of danger.
Old July 8th 03, 02:04 PM
lizzard woman

"Chotii" wrote in message

'Grandma' Katie called to tell me she had arrived at the hospital and sent
Barbara's husband on home to rest, and that she would stay with Barbara

all
night. She said to let people know that Barbara is apparently out of
danger, though she will be slow to recover from this. I'm sure that
continued well-wishes and prayers will be well received.

Thanks for this update. It sounds very scary. I miss her posts.

Old July 8th 03, 02:14 PM
Astromum

Chotii wrote:
'Grandma' Katie called to tell me she had arrived at the hospital and sent
Barbara's husband on home to rest, and that she would stay with Barbara all
night. She said to let people know that Barbara is apparently out of
danger, though she will be slow to recover from this. I'm sure that
continued well-wishes and prayers will be well received.

--angela

OMG, I am just shocked... what a terrible blow... Thank goodness she is out
of danger now.

She and her family are in my thoughts!. Please give them all my well wishes,
a big {{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}} and lost of get well vibes *~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 8th 03, 04:03 PM
P. G. Chavez

wrote:

[...]

Thanks for the info and update. If anyone is passing on well-wishes to
Barbara and her family, please pass on mine. She is in my thoughts and
prayers.

-Patty, mom to Corinne [Mar-98] and Nathan [May-00]
and stepmom to Victoria [Apr-90]