The OperHow Barrett Tried to Infiltrate those Exposing Dangers of Fluoride

Old September 9th 09, 11:52 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,misc.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Happy Oyster

Default The OperHow Barrett Tried to Infiltrate those Exposing Dangers of Fluoride

On Wed, 09 Sep 2009 10:29:06 -0600, Ilena Rose wrote:

Dedicated to "Happy Oyster" who claims to be anti-fluoride yet is
totally pro-Barrett.

Ilena Rosenthal really should be EXTREMELY CAREFUL WITH WHAT SHE WRITES.

Here is Ilena Rosenthals's very own words.

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.i mmunology,sci.med.nursing,talk.politics.medicine,u k.people.health
Subject: GORSKI, M.D.: THE WORLDWIDE ****** OF "WOO"
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 15:47:06 -0600
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#David-Gorski

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...m#David-Gorski

Haven't read this piece, but wanted to add that David Gorski (who for
years hid behind "Orac" ... is a very active participant on Wikipedia,
the Healthfraud List, the Snake oil Vigilante Brigade ... while being
a recipient of money from the DOD. He has several pro-vacccination
industry blogs ... and haunted Usenet for years tho prefers arenas
where their is censorship in his favour.

http://www.ageofautism.com/2008/05/david-gorski-md.html

Thanks for posting this John.
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,t alk.politics.medicine
Subject: Do Not Take A Swine Flu Vaccine! From Patricia Doyle, PhD
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:37:00 -0600
Aribert Deckers (the coward behind the Oyster Moniker) is just another
Healthfraud who appears to have been tagged to 'work' newsgroups at
this time. I read his blatherings on the Healthfraud List of my failed
and disgraced nemesis, Stephen Barrettt ... loser in Barrett Vs
Rosenthal.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

Deckers joins Barrett in attacking professionals ... while Barrett
himself failed his psychiatric boards!

Aribert has been added to augment the 'work' of disbarred and
disgraced former attorney and Snake-oil Vaccination Pusher ... Mark S
Probert.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...stprobert.html

He was bombing usenet like Deckers is doing now ... sashaying as
"Rosenthal Researcher" or any of his many aliases he got busted for.

Aribert ... ask your mentor Barrett how it went for his snake-oil team
*******
harassing and suing and lying about me went for him?
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
aus.politics,sci.med,misc.health.alternative,sci.m ed.diseases.cancer,misc.kids.health
Subject: Swine flu alert clears old stock of Tamiflu ... Great for Rumsfield's
pocketbook
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:16:21 -0600
Dedicated to the Vaccination Propagandists on the net ... many clumped
together as the Rag-tag Posse of Snake-oil Vigilantes ... the snake
oil they sell & hype being the many many billion dollar biz of pushing
vacs and suing & harassing those of us who warn the public of the
dangers.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm
Their latest flack working usenet is Aribert Deckers ... not listed on
their original group but following the steps of disbarred attorney,
Mark S Probert.
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
talk.politics.medicine,sci.environment,misc.health .alternative,misc.kids.health
Subject: Videos - Child Drugging - Too many kids on meds because of
unscrupulous psychiatrists
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:18:45 -0600
Note from Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

Since being SLAPP sued by pseudo science writer, Stephen Barrett, who
advertises his occupation as 'psychiatrist' (although he was never
able to pass the board certification) I've been very aware of the
antics of this particular group of MD's.

I find them to oft be rightening control junkies who use their
intellect and education to cause much much much harm and little good.

Barrett is a vaccination / chemical industy mouth who has made a long
career out of attacking activists and scientists who would harm these
industries ... via harassment lawsuits, screaming to government
officials at all levels, and a online team used to attack us.
The list is here.
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm
Recently augmented by Deutcher Aribert Deckers
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,mis c.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Subject: Important Repost: Merck Slapped With Warning Letter for Vaccine
Operations ... Drugs used for Vaccines Adulterated
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:01:27 -0600
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com

Unfortunately, the Merck shills are everywhere on the internet ... and
*******************************
this information oft gets buried by their distraction and scare
tactics.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...WatchWatch.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm
Now augmented by German Aribert the Coward Deckers aka Oyster
[...]
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine,mis c.kids.health,alt.support.breast-implant,sci.med.dentistry
Subject: The Operations of Quacks: How Barrett Tried to Infiltrate those
Exposing Dangers of Fluoride
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:05:43 -0600
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Dedicated to Quackwatch Cheerleader, German Aribert "oyster" Deckers
.... who has now brought the Quackwatch agenda to Usenet to fill with
their disinformation.
*********************

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

EXCERPT:
http://web.archive.org/web/200408120...ide/000070.htm

A glimpse into his character can be gained through his habitual use of
words to mean their exact opposite. For example, in an article
entitled "Poison Mongers," Dr. Barrett refers to people who are trying
to stop the addition of fluoride, a poison, to the water supply as
poison-mongers.

~~~~~~~~

FLUORIDE ... The Aging Factor
********
How to Recognize and Avoid the
[...]
/quote

That is a another clear case of libel.

I am against fluoridation! And since 2002 I have several web-pages about that
topic:

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amafluor.htm
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_flu2.htm
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_food.htm
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/amamuwei.htm
http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_lees.htm

This, by the way, is the web-site of Peter Meiers:

http://www.fluoride-history.de

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,alt.suppo rt.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,talk.politics.medicine
Subject: Tamiflu Vaccine Linked With Convulsions, Delirium and Bizarre Deaths
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:52:31 -0600
MESSAGE TO ARIBERT 'HAPPY OYSTER' DECKERS / STEPHEN BARRETT / MARK
PROBERT & OTHER RAG-TAG POSSE MEMBERS:
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/snake-oil.htm:
The tactic of highjacking theads such as your team has done for years,
is always when you are again losing control and attempt to bully your
wrong viewpoint. Changing the subject line to push your disinformation
is desperation and bullying of losers.

As I wrote when Deckers of the Healthfrauds interrupted ...
[...]
/quote

quote

From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
sci.med,misc.health.alternative,uk.people.health,t alk.politics.medicine
Subject: WARNING: Industry is Blogging these NewsGroups to Impact the Public
Discourse on Matters of Public Health
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:23:59 -0600

The Snake-oil Vaccination / Chemical flack team have new bloggers etc.
now ...

This idiot Aribert Deckers is a Mark Probert wannabe ... on their
**************************
Healthfraud list he was even advertising for Terry "Vera Teasdale!"
Can you imagine being a PR mouth for those two who love to crossdress
in public for their attacks? Says alot of Oyster!

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/polevoy.htm

That foul Oyster was whining to the Healthfraud Group about me ...
************************************************** ************
their typical way is to bring one of their targets to the group and
then take turns insulting them. Rosalind Dalefield, another snake-oil
fool ... was for years on the junkscience list as a "Moderator" and
attacked me under an alias until someone sent me her info. She called
herself "Stella" back then.

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/n....htm#Dalefield

It's interesting ... they attack and attack and when their masks are
pulled off because of their arrogance and stupidity ... they whine
about being victims and claim how stupid I am and how smart they are!

Aribert the Oyster seems to have interesting taste in those he
******************
promotes ... Probert the disbarred attorney ... Barrett & Polevoy who
lost their SLAPP suit against me and still owe over $311,000 for my
attorneys fees ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

Anyway ... thanks for exposing the Snake-oil team for who they are ...
straight from 1984 ... the Ministry of Truth!
[...]
Educated idiots. Pure "Ministry of Truth" out of 1984.
[...]
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Subject: The Ministry of Truth ... Snake-oil Posse Members on Parade
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 19:03:33 -0600

Various Snake-oil Posse Members have taken their turn "at the bat"
harassing me ... this month it's apparently Aribert Deckers of Germany
in the spot light. He is a flack come lately ... and not listed with
Barrett & the others ... yet he is repeating verbatim their loser
tactics and projections.

For example ... when they are losing arguments ... Aribert the Rotten
******************
"Oyster" highjacks the thread and change the subject ... a bullying
tactic not acceptable on Usenet. It's pure desperation.
[...]

If Oyster "Aribert Deckers" continues his blatant attacks, which
************************************************** **************
include highjacking threads of mine and changing the names to
***********************************
harassing titles against me ... I will be reposting this as a
reminder. He keeps screaming that I'm a liar and he's a truth teller
... right from the play book of the "Ministry of Truth" from 1984.

Remember when Stephen Barrett bragged that he was "the media."
[...]
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 20:25:40 -0600

Disbarred former attorney Mark S Probert queries:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...istprobert.htm

WHAT OLD TRICKS? Do not believe everything you read.

Ms. Rosenthal conveniently omits the fact that she emailed several
wives of men who she hates because we refuted many of her claim

````````````````````

Old tricks:
Using multiple fake identities ... when caught lying about them.
Attempting to infiltrate my private email group for women harmed by
breast implants.
When your disbarment was uncovered ... you lied and attacked more. How
interesting that Aribert Deckers is defending you.
********************************

As far as writing "several wives" ... after Andrew Langer of the
Snake-oil Vigilantes harassed me for years and organized campaigns
against me ... I wrote his wife.
*****************
[...]
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
alt.support.breast-implant,talk.politics.medicine,misc.health.alterna tive,sci.environment
Subject: Ilena Rosenthal: The Silicone Cover-Up and Political
Manipulations .
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:35:10 -0600

Currently, Germany spammer Aribert the Rotten Oyster Deckers and
several new aliases have continued the harassment of Probert & Polevoy
and others listed on this losing team.
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...srosenthal.htm

One of their loser strategies is to highjack threads to bully the
threads... tactics of losers.
[....]
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,talk.politics.medicine
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 12:37:31 -0600

Various Snake-oil Posse Members have taken their turn "at the bat"
harassing me ... this month it's apparently Aribert Deckers of Germany
in the spot light. He is a flack come lately ... and not listed with
*****************
Barrett & the others ... yet he is repeating verbatim their loser
tactics and projections.

For example ... when they are losing arguments ... Aribert the Rotten
******************
"Oyster" highjacks the thread and change the subject ... a bullying
tactic not acceptable on Usenet. It's pure desperation.

[...]

The only way I ever had any connection with this Snake-oil Posse
Member, was reading his losing plaintiff propaganda and his name with
Barrett's on their list.

From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:

From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups: misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,misc.healt h.alternative
Subject: Mother is right to be concerned about Gardasil
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:08:53 -0600
Stephen Barrett's Healthfraud Buddy Aribert "Rotten Oyster" is
********************************
highjacking threads and admitting that he is a loser like his mentors,
Barrett and disbarred attorney who uses the same tactics, Mark S
probert.
[...]
/quote

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
misc.health.alternative,talk.poliitcs.medicine,sci .med.diseases.lyme,sci.med.nursing
Subject: Big Pharma scare tactics: How the pharmaceutical industry influences
American consumers
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 16:13:38 -0600
Stephen Barrett's Healthfraud flack, German Aribert the Oyster Deckers
*********************************
.... shows that like Barrett ... he is a loser and must bully thread by
***********************************
highjacking them.
*****************
[...]
/quote

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:33:54 -0600, Ilena Rose wrote:

Ilena accurately wrote:
" Deckers joins Barrett in attacking professionals ... while Barrett
himself failed his psychiatric boards!"

That is a clear case of libel.

I write in the net since 1996.
I never did "join Barrett in attacking professionals".

I am a frontman, a pioneer; I am since my childhood days.

On Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:23:59 -0600, Ilena Rose wrote:

That foul Oyster was whining to the Healthfraud Group about me ...

Ilena Rosenthal left out something. The truth, I mean...

Fact is, that I had sent THIS to the mailing list:

***QUOTE***
From:*"Aribert Deckers" ...
Subject:*[healthfraud] I guess she does not like me... ;O)
Date:*Mon, July 20, 2009 1:46 am
To:*{healthfraud.lists.quackwatch@org}
Hm, perhaps...

a Cola-warning

could

save

your

keyboard...

quote
From: Ilena Rose
Newsgroups:
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:05:43 -0600
From Health Lover, Ilena Rosenthal:

http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
Dedicated to Quackwatch Cheerleader, German Aribert "oyster" Deckers ...
who has now brought the Quackwatch agenda to Usenet to fill with their
disinformation.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/Snake-oil.htm

EXCERPT:
/quote

Have a nice week!

Aribert Deckers
***/QUOTE***

"******", "Idiot", "Coward" ... that is the language of Ilena Rosenthal.

Insults, libel, false claims.

If Ilena Rosenthal wants trouble, she will get it...

--
**** WARNING **** The web-hoster Globat.com steals money from your
credit card account. If you are a customer of Globat.com, never give