LITTLE GIRL NEEDS HELP

Old April 10th 06, 09:59 PM posted to misc.kids.health

Default LITTLE GIRL NEEDS HELP

Please, read this message! We are trying to help a sick little girl to get
better. Her life depends on our help.
THIS IS NOT A SPAM MESSAGE! If you don't want to read it, then skip it!
But if you are a humanist, then continue reading!

The name of the little girl is Marta. She lives in Croatia, a small and poor
country in Europe. She is a very bright child and an excellent student. She
is 7, and suffers from severe kidney failure. She cannot survive without
every-day dialysis. The only person who is taking care of her is her mother,
because her father has left them and ran away. He doesn't pay the alimony
for Marta, so she and her mother are starving. Marta's mother is also ill,
but despite of that, she works hard to provide for her daughter. She works
two jobs.

Unfortunately, Marta's condition is getting worse. Her other kidney has
started to deteriorate. The doctor says she needs an urgent kidney
transplantation. Unless her kidney is changed soon, Marta will die in the
near future. Her mother doesn't have the money needed for the operation.

I have read the story of Marta in the newspapers and I was deeply touched by
the story of this unfortunate little girl. I have decided to help her. I
have donated 50$. That is a small amount for me, but a great for Marta. The
purpose of this message is to urge you to do the same. Donate a few dollars,
it doesn't have to be much. Any amount can help.

Show your humanity. Please do not let such a young child suffer! All the
money you send will be used to pay the kidney operation for Marta.

Thank you very much for reading this letter! Show it to your friends.

If you are willing to help Marta, please, send me your e-mail to:

and in a few days I will send you the necessary informations

Petar Bubalo

Zagreb, Croatia