triplet girls 3 months

Old January 24th 07, 03:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
laurel mentnech

Default triplet girls 3 months

Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

Old January 24th 07, 03:24 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
bigmamasays

I have b/g twins 4 and two teenage daughters, what's the problem?

Old January 27th 07, 03:07 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

We're listening.
Chris

Old January 30th 07, 04:02 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Nikki

"laurel mentnech" wrote in message
Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

No advice. Wanted to say congrats. !! I imagine you are extremely
tired about right now. Do you have any help?

Old January 31st 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Truffles

laurel mentnech wrote:

Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

I have twins and a singleton. What's the situation you need help with?

--
Brigitte
SAHM to Katerina and Joshua (5)

Support a great cause and come bid at the
Twinshock Make-A-Wish Foundation Online Auction
http://www.twinshock.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=116
February 14th-16th 3PM EST to 3PM EST
Old February 1st 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
tishtash

i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.

tishtash

Old February 12th 07, 12:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Jan 31, 6:51 pm, "tishtash" wrote:
i have quad girls 5 months and 29 month boy what help u need.

tishtash

wow!!!!!! and i thought i was having it rough, if you still have your
sanity, my respect to you. i have twin girls and a 9 year old, and
sometimes i think i'm loosing it. i would love to see a picture of
your bunch. god bless them all.

Old March 1st 07, 12:25 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets
[email protected]

On Jan 29, 8:02 pm, "Nikki" wrote:
"laurel mentnech" wrote in message

Anyone out there? I also have a 2 yr. boy anybody with any advise please
help

No advice. Wanted to say congrats. !! I imagine you are extremely
tired about right now. Do you have any help?

hey there i have a 4 yr. son all i can say is it dose get better then
it happens again. i also have a 1 yr. son you mothers out there know
how fun that age is don't think ill ever catch my breath.