Complaining pregnant women

Old June 27th 07, 05:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Complaining pregnant women

I had my first baby in February and I never met so many unhappy
pregnant women. I was so happy and felt so lucky to be pregnant. Some
of the ladies I met just complained about how fat they looked. I
couldnt deal, I didnt want to be rude, but I wanted to tell them
fortunate they were to be where they were.

Old June 28th 07, 08:50 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
ncrist

On Jun 27, 6:57 pm, wrote:
I had my first baby in February and I never met so many unhappy
pregnant women. I was so happy and felt so lucky to be pregnant. Some
of the ladies I met just complained about how fat they looked. I
couldnt deal, I didnt want to be rude, but I wanted to tell them
fortunate they were to be where they were.

You know, it's not that we don't want our babies when the time finally
comes. It's just that it comes with aches and pains, and sometimes
theses aches and pains get the better of us. I have trouble walking at
times, and I can't tell you how often people have asked me if I need a
doctor or an ambulance. I always have to say it's braxton hicks or
something so they'll leave me alone. Sometimes It's hard for me to
stand long enough to make dinner or wash the dishes. Something
invariably hurts or I've got edema and have to lay with my legs up.

Easy pregnancies are great. I wish we could all have them. I do know a
person whose had really bad morning sickness most of her pregnancy,
and someone who developed a really bad case of acne. Some women get
preeclampsia. It's not as fun as it could be. Sometimes you go through
all that just to have a still born. That's not fortunate at all.

Don't be so hard on these women.