another expecting the unexpected

Old October 30th 08, 04:53 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Anne Rogers

Default another expecting the unexpected

Stormlady wrote:
Congratulations Anne, I hope everything works out well with this pregnancy.
I mostly lurk these days, I just had #2 on Sept 14th.

Well congratulations to you too! Boy or Girl? I hope everything went
well and continues to do so.

Cheers
Anne
Old October 30th 08, 03:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Stormlady

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Stormlady wrote:
Congratulations Anne, I hope everything works out well with this
pregnancy. I mostly lurk these days, I just had #2 on Sept 14th.

Well congratulations to you too! Boy or Girl? I hope everything went well
and continues to do so.

Cheers
Anne

Thanks, another little girl, Kaylee, things went well, I elected for a
repeat section. She's the total opposite of #1 at that age, she sleeps (a
big one for me, DD1 hardly ever slept it felt like), she's very laid back,
hardly ever cries at all.

Old November 3rd 08, 10:19 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

I do check in here fairly often, but it definitely seems to be quite dead
lately... Back when I was pg with DD1 and even DD2, it was bouncing
around here. Tons of activity, people always posting and replying, I
even remember there were lists kept of who was due when. I kind of miss
that.

I could start that up if there is interest....

I'd be interested if others are!
I always remembered it to be fun - just kind of keeping an eye on who is
where and all that... and then to see who's due around the same time and
all, it was just kind of a quick, fun read every now and then.
If there's no real interest, though, then it probably wouldn't be worth it,
but if others are interested, I always thought it was fun... It also seems
to avoid the common question of, "Oh, and how far along are you again?"

Expecting the unexpected...? Eowyn Pregnancy 8 September 22nd 08 03:06 AM
we are expecting you 2Barter08 General 0 March 23rd 08 06:40 PM
Expecting in April 08 [email protected] Pregnancy 4 December 19th 07 06:26 AM
Expecting Critter #2 Pologirl Pregnancy 5 May 24th 05 10:47 PM
We're Expecting... KimandJuan Twins & Triplets 13 October 29th 04 08:20 PM