Indestructable Bite-Proof Pacifiers?? Desperate request!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 27th 04, 03:58 PM
Robyn Kozierok

Default Indestructable Bite-Proof Pacifiers?? Desperate request!

My just-turned-3yo son sleeps with a pacifier. Recently, he's started
chewing on them very vigorously before he falls alseep. He's chewed holes
in all the pacifiers we had. I bought 2 news ones and he chewed through
both of those in a total of 3 days! I know we should just wean him from
the pacifier, but for various reasons, I really don't think he's ready.

Does anyone know of a brand of particularly tough pacifiers? We've been
using silicone -- would rubber be tougher?

Help! I need to find something today!!

Robyn (mommy to Ryan 9/93 and Matthew 6/96 and Evan 3/01)
--
"Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to
work hard at work worth doing." -- Theodore Roosevelt