two questions about age "milestones"

Old May 18th 04, 07:48 AM
Jack H.

Default two questions about age "milestones"

"Terri and Rob" wrote in message
news
Hi Everyone,

I wonder if you could share your personal experience as to what age the
babies start to notice and interact with each other. I have been told
that it is very cute to see, and I am still waiting for it to happen.
It would be great to have the video camera ready by then. They are
currently four and a half months old and still don't bother much with
each other.

On a side note, at what age could you start to easily tell your
identicals apart? We are still struggling with this and have to rely on
nail polish on the toe and different clothing to put them in. It is
embarrassing, because we feel as their parents we should know
"automatically". When does this get easier?

I have a picture of the kids when they were just learning to raise
themselves off their bellies with their arms.
They are face to face and are squealing with delight as they look at each
other. I forget what age it was but that was the first as I recall.

--
Terri & Rob
Parents to:

Jack

Old May 18th 04, 02:05 PM
GwenO MS

We thought that the babies seems to pretty much IGNORE one another for the
longest while... I mean that they had just about NOTHING to do with one
another, (maybe until they started walking? or even after that?). We figured
that they'd had close enough contact for too long (in the womb). They did play
a little bit in the tub (mostly stealing toys from one another), but when they
got mobile, and started to talk a little bit, they really began to interact.
Interesting...
Grandmom Gwen