Another introduction

Old December 12th 05, 06:12 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Default Another introduction

Well you're welcome to ask all the questions you want. If I can help I
will.But I 'm still rather new to raising twins myself.

Sophie

"Nikki" a écrit dans le message de
Sophie wrote:
Hi Well the group is not especially busy, but there are still
people around Congratulations on the new addition to your family
Twins are not just a lot of work, they're also a lot of fun
I have B/G twins who turned 7 months not so long ago, and a DD who is
3. Looking forward to hearing about you soon

Hello! I'll probably post enough questions over the next year to keep the
group busy all by myself, lol.

I guess I didn't say much about myself. I'm 36yo and my dh is 44. We've
been married for 7yrs but together much longer then that. We both work

full
time right now and are trying to figure out what to do after the babies
come. I wish I could quit or go part time but if one of us does that it
will have to be him. We live in South Dakota. Brr. Cold this time of

year
:-)

--
Nikki
Hunter 4/99

Old December 13th 05, 08:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Congratulations and welcome to the group!

Chele

Old December 19th 05, 06:22 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Hello,
Congratulations on expecting twin boys. I am a mother of twin girls.
They were born on 10/11/05. 13 weeks early. Still in NICU. But on their
way to coming home. The best advice that i can give you is: take it
easy and enjoy the pregnancy.

Katie
Mommy to Jolie and Kailee 26wks 4 d

Old December 19th 05, 04:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

MommytoJolie&Kailee wrote:
Hello,
Congratulations on expecting twin boys. I am a mother of twin girls.
They were born on 10/11/05. 13 weeks early. Still in NICU. But on
their way to coming home. The best advice that i can give you is:
take it easy and enjoy the pregnancy.

Congrats on the girls!! I hope they make it home soon.

My blood pressure was up to 147/82 this morning. I hope it goes back down.
The next two weeks are hectic and then I'm putting the brakes on for sure!

Old December 21st 05, 06:47 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Take it easy. Drink a lot of fluid. Listen to your body's needs. It
will tell you what you need. Take care. Keep me posted with your update
of your pregnancy

Old December 21st 05, 06:47 AM posted to alt.parenting.twins-triplets

Take it easy. Drink a lot of fluid. Listen to your body's needs. It
will tell you what you need. Take care. Keep me posted with your update
of your pregnancy

Introduction and identical twin question Steve Smith Twins & Triplets 17 March 22nd 05 03:12 PM
Introduction Rebecca McGraw Pregnancy 9 April 21st 04 05:16 PM
Introduction Cherie Pregnancy 16 March 30th 04 02:56 AM
Introduction J Costello Single Parents 1 January 28th 04 09:18 PM
Introduction Christa Pregnancy 8 August 15th 03 08:17 PM