Scheherazade's birthstory (stillbirth, long)

Old March 6th 04, 12:50 AM
Daye

Default would someone please quote the original post?

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 20:42:19 -0500, Vicky Bilaniuk
wrote:

Daye wrote:
On Wed, 03 Mar 2004 19:10:36 -0500, Vicky Bilaniuk
wrote:

It is not on my news server, yet a bunch of responses are. Thanks.

Quote what?

What do you mean? I can't see the first post. I was asking someone to
quote the original post (to repost it). I keep seeing little pieces of
it, and then they snip the rest. I would like to read Scheherazade's
birthstory.

Well, there was no context as to what you wanted quoted. I had no
idea which message you were referring to. So I asked. If you had
said, "Could someone quote Emily's birth story?" I would have known.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan and Leopold
Old March 6th 04, 01:30 AM
DeliciousTruffles

Daye wrote:

Well, there was no context as to what you wanted quoted. I had no
idea which message you were referring to. So I asked. If you had
said, "Could someone quote Emily's birth story?" I would have known.

Actually, her "Subject" line stated it. It requested the "Original post."

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrow...elected=782084

~ Harriet Martineau

Old March 6th 04, 01:34 AM
Daye

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 17:30:40 -0800, DeliciousTruffles
wrote:

Daye wrote:

Well, there was no context as to what you wanted quoted. I had no
idea which message you were referring to. So I asked. If you had
said, "Could someone quote Emily's birth story?" I would have known.

Actually, her "Subject" line stated it. It requested the "Original post."

What original post though? Am I the only one that needed more
information? It was in a thread all by itself without enough
information.

Old March 6th 04, 01:56 AM
DeliciousTruffles

wrote:

Daye wrote:

Well, there was no context as to what you wanted quoted. I had no
idea which message you were referring to. So I asked. If you had
said, "Could someone quote Emily's birth story?" I would have known.

Actually, her "Subject" line stated it. It requested the "Original post."

What original post though? Am I the only one that needed more
information? It was in a thread all by itself without enough
information.

It threaded properly for me. I see now why you are confused. :-)

Old March 6th 04, 02:08 AM
Larry McMahan

Daye writes:

: Am I the only one that needed more
: information?

Yes.

:-)
Old March 6th 04, 03:04 AM
Chotii

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Daye writes:

: Am I the only one that needed more
: information?

Yes.

No. She's not. *I* had no idea what 'original post' was wanted, either. I
use Outlook Express to read news.

--angela

Old March 6th 04, 03:45 AM
Larry McMahan

Chotii writes:

: "Larry McMahan" wrote in message
: ...
: Daye writes:
:
: : Am I the only one that needed more
: : information?
:
: Yes.

: No. She's not. *I* had no idea what 'original post' was wanted, either. I
: use Outlook Express to read news.

: --angela

Uh, I see you snipped the smiley in my post. Ahem.

:-), but only half :-) - this one's real.
Old March 6th 04, 09:11 PM
Welches

Emily wrote in message
newsRR1c.42138$ko6.369080@attbi_s02...
Hi Vicky,

It's made it to google now:

http://tinyurl.com/3cpj7

--
Emily
mom to Toby 5/1/02

Thank you for all you've shared.
Debbie

Old March 7th 04, 02:15 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

wrote:

Daye wrote:

Well, there was no context as to what you wanted quoted. I had no
idea which message you were referring to. So I asked. If you had
said, "Could someone quote Emily's birth story?" I would have known.

Actually, her "Subject" line stated it. It requested the "Original
post."

What original post though? Am I the only one that needed more
information? It was in a thread all by itself without enough
information.

It threaded properly for me. I see now why you are confused. :-)

Ah, me too. OK, Daye, sorry for the confusion! :-)

Old March 8th 04, 10:30 PM
Joybelle

Default Scheherazade's birthstory (stillbirth, long)

"Emily" wrote in message
Scheherazade's birth story
March 2nd, 2004
- * -
In which we already know
the sad ending

Thank you for sharing Scheherazade's birth, Emily. It was beautifully
written. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Joy

Rose- 5
Iris- 3
Spencer- almost 1