Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

Old May 21st 08, 11:40 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
127.0.0.1[_2_]

Default Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11

Ventura Slams Media Witch Hunt For Questioning 9/11
Former Governor shocked by state of free speech in America - "Has our
country really become that?"

Former Governor Jesse Ventura slammed the media witch hunt that he was
subjected to in the wake of questioning the official 9/11 story and
admitted that he was shocked by the reaction to his comments about the
demolition of WTC 7 and the twin towers, but the ex-wrestling and movie
star reiterated and expanded upon his views on 9/11 during an appearance
on The Alex Jones Show.

"How come we're not allowed to ask any questions today?" asked Ventura,
referring to the hostile corporate media reaction that was elicited in
response to his last appearance on The Alex Jones Show when he
questioned the official 9/11 story.

"I can't believe how I simply asked some questions and the way you're
attacked....has our country really become that - that you're not even
allowed to publicly question the government," added the former Governor,
who labeled the response to his comments "eye opening".

Ventura was attacked by both Bill O'Reilly and Hannity on Fox News as
well as numerous other corporate media outlets last month after he
questioned the government's version of events behind the 2001 terror
attacks.

(Article continues below)

Ventura slammed the corporate media for obsessing about issues of little
or no significance, drawing from personal experience when he was told
what stories to cover during his tenure as an MSNBC host, but warned,
"Rest assured the Internet will be the next thing the government will
try to control."

Ventura reiterated and expanded on the shocking facts behind 9/11 that
provoked him into going public with his questions.

"I served three years with the Navy underwater demolition team 12 west
coast and our specialty, what I was trained in, was blowing things up,
and from a professional standpoint in watching how these three buildings
fell it sure looks like demolition to me and I believe I have an eye for
it having been trained by the best our military has," said Ventura.

Ventura underscored the blatant demolition of Building 7, the 47-story
building that was not hit by a plane yet collapsed within 8 seconds into
its own footprint in the late afternoon of 9/11.

"When you look at it from my viewpoint, that looks like demolition
explosions bringing it down and I view that as a member of the
underwater demolition team," said Ventura.

Asked what spurred him to go public with his doubts about the official
9/11 story, Ventura explained that he spoke out because he felt bad
about his initial reaction to 9/11 when it happened which was to believe
everything he was told by the government. He lamented that he was
Governor of Minnesota at the time and would have had more influence in
seeking a real investigation into 9/11 compared to now.

"Why if the Al-Qaeda truly attacked us, why would we not be fighting
them in Afghanistan, instead we're focusing in the opposite direction
and going into Iraq who had nothing to do with it," said Ventura,
adding, "In fact Saddam Hussein feared Al-Qaeda as a problem for him."

Ventura stated that one of the biggest alarm bells that made him
suspicious about 9/11 was George W. Bush's reluctance to form a
commission to investigate the attacks.

"I put myself in that position as a Governor or as a President - if I
had a disaster happen like the one we had here in Minnesota where the
bridge fell into the water, you would immediately commission a full
blown public study," he said.

"Yet George Bush stonewalled an investigation for over two years and the
only reason he did one was because of pressure from the 9/11 victims,"
added Ventura.

The former Governor also highlighted the absence of air defense on the
morning of 9/11, speaking from experience as a Navy Seal where "failure
is not an option".

"In the case of our air national defense failure is not an option and on
9/11 they thoroughly failed and here's my point - why was nobody fired?
Why did no one lose their job over the catastrophic failure of 9/11 if
it's indeed what they told us it was," asked Ventura, comparing it to
the lost nuclear warheads story last year which resulted in the
re-assignment or firing of no less than 70 people.

"You have the death of 3,000 people and nobody loses their job over it,"
he added.

Ventura said that his education about 9/11 had increased recently when
he saw a video presentation given by William Rodriguez - former WTC
janitor and last man out of the North Tower who saved victims while
witnessing multiple secondary explosions before the collapse of the
buildings.

"When I watched a DVD of William Rodriquez, this guy is totally talking
from what he what he remembers, you can clearly see it, he is not making
anything up… he’s a hero’s hero, there’s no doubt about… and when you
hear him talk and he tells about what he knows, how can you not question
what went on that day?" said the former Governor.

Ventura's voice in the call for a new 9/11 investigation could become
significantly more influential if he decides to run for the Senate which
the former Governor said he was seriously considering and would come to
a final decision by July.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...witch_hunt.htm
Old May 22nd 08, 12:53 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
Vandar

127.0.0.1 wrote:

[...]

Of course you're allowed to publicly question the government.
Ventura's problem seems to be that others are also allowed to call him a
****ing loon for it.

Old May 22nd 08, 03:55 AM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
BDK[_2_]

In article , says...
[...]

anything up=3F he=3Fs a hero=3Fs hero, there=3Fs no doubt about=3F and when you
hear him talk and he tells about what he knows, how can you not question
what went on that day?" said the former Governor.

Ventura's voice in the call for a new 9/11 investigation could become
significantly more influential if he decides to run for the Senate which
the former Governor said he was seriously considering and would come to
a final decision by July.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...witch_hunt.htm

I heard Jesse on Howard Stern today. He's sliding toward the kookside.

Kind of sad. Truly a swallower of the kookpage bull****.
--
BDK
Kook Magnet Supreme!
Old May 22nd 08, 12:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics.bush,alt.politics
Animal02[_3_]

"BDK" wrote in message
In article , says...

I heard Jesse on Howard Stern today. He's sliding toward the kookside.

Kind of sad. Truly a swallower of the kookpage bull****.
--
BDK
Kook Magnet Supreme!