Jamie!!

Old November 10th 06, 01:11 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
laurie

Default Jamie!!

Hi Jamie,

I still stop in here every couple of months to check in, and am wondering
what the heck is going on with all the spam in your name????!!!!

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5

Old November 10th 06, 01:18 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

laurie wrote:
Hi Jamie,

I still stop in here every couple of months to check in, and am
wondering what the heck is going on with all the spam in your
name????!!!!

I don't know what that was all about, but it seems to be gone. Let's not
stir it back up again, okay?

All is well here. The kids are great, dh is great, life is good!
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

Old November 10th 06, 05:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
laurie

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
. ..
laurie wrote:
Hi Jamie,

I still stop in here every couple of months to check in, and am
wondering what the heck is going on with all the spam in your
name????!!!!

I don't know what that was all about, but it seems to be gone. Let's not
stir it back up again, okay?

No intentions of doing that!

All is well here. The kids are great, dh is great, life is good!

Glad to hear! And I still don't see a release date for "T".............

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5

Old November 10th 06, 06:15 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

laurie wrote:
Hi Jamie,

I still stop in here every couple of months to check in, and am
wondering what the heck is going on with all the spam in your
name????!!!!

I don't know what that was all about, but it seems to be gone. Let's not
stir it back up again, okay?

No intentions of doing that!

All is well here. The kids are great, dh is great, life is good!

Glad to hear! And I still don't see a release date for
"T".............

"S" just came out this year, so "T" is going to be a while...check back in a
year or year and a half...

Old November 10th 06, 02:44 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
laurie

laurie wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
All is well here. The kids are great, dh is great, life is good!

Glad to hear! And I still don't see a release date for
"T".............

"S" just came out this year, so "T" is going to be a while...check back in
a year or year and a half...

It came out last December! The last few seem to have been just a year
apart. ( I keep track of my favorite author's release
dates.................)

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5

Old November 10th 06, 05:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

laurie wrote:
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
All is well here. The kids are great, dh is great, life is good!

Glad to hear! And I still don't see a release date for
"T".............

"S" just came out this year, so "T" is going to be a while...check
back in a year or year and a half...

It came out last December! The last few seem to have been just a year
apart. ( I keep track of my favorite author's release
dates.................)

I think it's going to be longer between "S" and "T". She's been having a
hard time with T and actually scrapped the book midway through a few times,
as it just wasn't working. That's a lot of work, down the drain, several
times in a row! Yikes!~

Send creative thoughts her way...okay?

Old November 11th 06, 02:03 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
laurie

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
. ..

I think it's going to be longer between "S" and "T". She's been having a
hard time with T and actually scrapped the book midway through a few
times, as it just wasn't working. That's a lot of work, down the drain,
several times in a row! Yikes!~

Send creative thoughts her way...okay?

Oh man, that must be so frustrating! I can't even imagine. I will
definitely send her good vibes!

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5