Everybody

Old January 3rd 07, 05:06 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
laurie

Default Everybody

"April" wrote in message
news
Hi Larissa

Glad to hear your doing the conga down under and I plan on enjoying my
daughter. I can't believe she's finally home. Just in time for her
birthday.

April

Congratulations April, I have been following your story in the background
over the past year and I'm glad to hear that she's finally all yours. Enjoy
your little one all to yourself!

--
laurie
mom to Jessica, 5.5

"Larissa In Aus" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 08:58:59 +0000, April wrote:

CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

April

Doing the conga downunder!

Woohoo! It has been a long time coming, congratulations and ENJOY your
baby Joanna all to yourselves. You have been amazing throughout this
whole ordeal.

Larissa

Old January 3rd 07, 09:08 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April

Hi

Thanks, I'm sure going to enjoy her EVEN if she does keep me up most the
night. God I feel half dead this morning. She had a bad night and I nearly
called the doctor but I think she just had a bit of a bad tummy, still
grizzly this morning and not interested in breakfast but a little better.

April

Old January 3rd 07, 09:10 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April

Hmmm thats interesting, I suppose it could be. I'll let him know about that
but also hang about until test results come back. Thanks for vibes.

April

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
April,
Is it possible that your dad has diverticulitus?
http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddise...iverticulosis/ Just a
thought. Sending healing vibes to your dad.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Guest
Password

"April" wrote in message
Hi Anne

My dad is feeling much better in himself but he is still waiting for
results
to come back. Docs think that where he has such bad diohrea this made

him
rupture something causing the bleeding. Apparantly there's lots of

people
with a mega bad tummy bug down Bedfordshire way and by the sounds of it

my
dad just got it really bad causeing the bleeding. My advice is stay well
away from Bedfordshire for a while, I'll bring you breaking news as I

get
it
and tell you when it's safe to go there. I'm certainly not taking Joanna
down until family members have cleared up with it, gee thats all I would
need. So healing vibes worked for my Dad so can you do it for my sister,
she
is due her baby in March and apparantly she had a scan and it showed

signs
of spina bifia and low birth weight on the baby, please pray that the

baby
is born with a full clean health.

Thanks April

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

fantastic, how's your dad?

Anne

Old January 3rd 07, 09:10 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April

Thanks Fer

April

"Fer" wrote in message
Congrats April!! Welcome Home Joanna!

Jenn

Old January 3rd 07, 09:10 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April

Thank you

"Leslie" wrote in message
ups.com...

April wrote:
CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

So happy for ALL of you!

Leslie

Old January 3rd 07, 03:01 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
cjra

April wrote:
CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

April

Oh you just made me burst into tears! I'm so happy for you. Give your
daughter a great big kiss!

Old January 3rd 07, 08:35 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
April

Oh Cjra

I'm sorry, didnt mean to honest lol. I promise in the morning I'll give
Joanna a great big kiss from you all. I won't do it now as she's in bed for
the night and to be honest i'm rather releaved as today wasnt the easiest of
days.

April

"cjra" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 4th 07, 01:26 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lucy-lu

"April" wrote in message
CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

April

Hi April,

Sorry this is late, I only just got OE up and running, but I just wanted to
add a little something.....

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Congratulations hun! I hope you're all so so happy together x

Lucy x (Joining the conga with Jessica on her hip!)

Old January 15th 07, 02:22 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Joybelle

"April" wrote in message
CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

I know, I'm very, very late, but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
That's awesome, April.

Joy