Calif. ordered to pay KIN back foster payments

Old March 7th 04, 01:02 PM
Fern5827

Default Calif. ordered to pay KIN back foster payments

Will cost state 80M. They should have done this before.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/c...-9185108c.html
Old March 7th 04, 08:04 PM
Kane

On 07 Mar 2004 13:02:35 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Will cost state 80M. They should have done this before.

Again, you didn't read the story.

Damn you are dumb.

The state tried to fight the feds ON BEHALF OF THESE GRANNIES years
ago.

It was your beloved FEDS that refused funding for foster care payments
to these grannies.

And you and your dumbass buddy Doug think you are going to tame the
states by finding a way to cut off funding.

Pretty cute.

California, according to the article, TRIED TO PAY the grannies. The
feds disqualified them on the grounds (which is part of Title IV-E
eligibility standards) they family the children came from had too high
an income.

So much for the blessings of the feds.

Did I mention you are dumb?

So's your smart ass social worker buddy. One of the dumbest, but great
at debate...such as it is.

http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/c...-9185108c.html

Do go and read this folks. It couldn't be a clearer example of how
stupid and ignorant this Plant an others are and maintain and cherish,
apparently.

And the FEDS are going to pay HALF of it with money that comes
from....well, have you done your taxes yet? April 15th is just around
the corner.

How CAN people be so stupid?

Now naive of me to ask. Just read this news group and the
pronouncements of the Yahoos representing phony balogna reform groups.

Yeah, they are going to fix CPS.

Kane

Basic Rights of Foster Parents [email protected] Foster Parents 5 December 20th 03 02:37 PM
'Horrible' Home Kane General 1 July 16th 03 02:29 AM