latest craving

Old March 20th 04, 01:13 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default latest craving

I have such an addiction to canned spaghetti going on right now that I
almost want to cry when the bowl is empty. :-( My teeth have even been
getting stained a bit from the sauce because I've been eating so much of
it. Actually, I give most of the sauce to my dogs, but I still eat
enough of it so that it's turning my teeth orange. Nasty!

Old March 20th 04, 03:11 AM
Christine

latest craving

I have such an addiction to canned spaghetti going on right now that I
almost want to cry when the bowl is empty. :-( My teeth have even been
getting stained a bit from the sauce because I've been eating so much of
it. Actually, I give most of the sauce to my dogs, but I still eat
enough of it so that it's turning my teeth orange. Nasty!

=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=9 5=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=
=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=95=9 5=95=95=95=95=95=95=95

too funny, I have a blue one, a tongue that is...lol...from eating
blueberries, OMG i dont even look at the price, they come in just a
little plastic container and i buy about 3 or 4 at a time... ( 1 serving
for me )...lmao.......I eat them in yogurt, in any cereal, ( especially
cream of wheat hot cereal )...( peaches and cream ) YUMMY...of course
with blueberries added...;-))))

excuse me while i go eat.....lol.

Old March 20th 04, 03:21 AM
M Wayne

LOL - My husband has a thing for canned spaghetti too, but I haven't seen
him eat it in quite some time. He prefers his with toasted white bread, the
real squishy, preservative-laden kind...
My latest craving is such a cliche it's almost embarassing - kosher dill
pickles!

. ..

Old March 20th 04, 04:06 AM
Carol Ann

:: I have such an addiction to canned spaghetti going on right now that I
:: almost want to cry when the bowl is empty. :-( My teeth have even been
:: getting stained a bit from the sauce because I've been eating so much of
:: it. Actually, I give most of the sauce to my dogs, but I still eat
:: enough of it so that it's turning my teeth orange. Nasty!

Funny, I actually had a craving for it the other day. Today I made a huge
bowl of spaghetti. Not as good as my craving thought it would be. But,
hey, I ate it anyway!!

~Carol Ann

Old March 20th 04, 06:10 AM
Amy

Wow, orange teeth! I didn't know it was possible to eat that much spaghetti.
My cravings at the moment are for things that I know are going to give me
heartburn pretty soon, like curries and pancakes with lots of cream...mmm.

Old March 21st 04, 05:33 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Christine wrote:
too funny, I have a blue one, a tongue that is...lol...from eating
blueberries, OMG i dont even look at the price, they come in just a
little plastic container and i buy about 3 or 4 at a time... ( 1 serving
for me )...lmao.......I eat them in yogurt, in any cereal, ( especially
cream of wheat hot cereal )...( peaches and cream ) YUMMY...of course
with blueberries added...;-))))

I used to do that and I didn't even have to be pregnant. I can't touch
blueberries now, though, due to a recently developed allergy. :-( They
make me sooooo sick. Even the "wild" kind do me in. I think it's the
skins. I seem to be OK with the juice (which I can buy here, but the
truth is that it tastes terrible, so I pass it by all the time). I LOVE
blueberries and it's so depressing that I can't eat them anymore.

Old March 21st 04, 05:35 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Amy wrote:

Wow, orange teeth! I didn't know it was possible to eat that much spaghetti.
My cravings at the moment are for things that I know are going to give me
heartburn pretty soon, like curries and pancakes with lots of cream...mmm.

Pancakes with cream??? I have never had them with anything other than
real maple syrup. Well, some people have tried to pass Aunt Jemima
(sp?) off as syrup to me occasionally, but I have always remained true
to the Real Thing. ;-) (that Aunt Jemima stuff is terrible)

Old March 21st 04, 05:38 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Carol Ann wrote:

:: I have such an addiction to canned spaghetti going on right now that I
:: almost want to cry when the bowl is empty. :-( My teeth have even been
:: getting stained a bit from the sauce because I've been eating so much of
:: it. Actually, I give most of the sauce to my dogs, but I still eat
:: enough of it so that it's turning my teeth orange. Nasty!

Funny, I actually had a craving for it the other day. Today I made a huge
bowl of spaghetti. Not as good as my craving thought it would be. But,
hey, I ate it anyway!!

I've just been craving carbs. That's the thing with me. I've always
been a high carb low protein kind of person. I've been trying to
balance things out more in recent years (I would prefer a better
balanced diet), but it's been hard.

Old March 21st 04, 08:56 PM
Amy

Of course we have them with maple syrup too, but it's actually not all that
easy to find _real_ maple syrup here in NZ, whereas I imagine it's a major
export of Canada's...yum!
They are delicious with lemon juice squeezed over them and fresh cream out
of the bottle - you can just dip them. But the other day I had blueberry
pancakes with lemon honey, whipped cream and a berry compote. Sickly sweet
though! There really is no bad way to eat pancakes IMO, though I find the
bacon and banana idea a bit strange, but then I don't eat bacon.