Any else receive survey request?

Old May 18th 04, 08:18 AM
Ellis Godard

Default Any else receive survey request?

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:05:15 -0500, Vicky Bilaniuk
posted to misc.kids.pregnancy:
And for me, I thought it was spam simply because I didn't recognize the
name. I regularly trash anything that the spam filters don't catch if
the name is unrecognized.

Simply posting to the ng would have avoided this problem. Ellis, if
you're reading, consider it advice for the next time. :-)

The advice is much appreciated. One of my concerns was that I am only
able to survey a small number of participants. I did not want to leave
out or confuse anyone who saw a public post but then did not receive
the private email.

At any rate, as I mentioned and others here have confirmed elsewhere,
I am a doctoral candidate in the final month or so of my years of work
towards a PhD. I would still be very interested in asking a few
questons of some of you, to learn more about who participates in this
newsgroup and to better understand interaction patterns here and in
Usenet generally.

Those who I contacted were selected because they posted a message
during a randomly selected window of time. There are only about 18
questions, you may skip any of them, and all of your answers would
remain confidential.

I came to MKP initially for its topic matter. I have benefitted as a
lurker on several threads here, learning about my wife's pregnancy and
labor (see www.netspace.org/~ellis/noah/timeline.html). As a hubby
with little knowledge, there isn't much I can give back to the group.
One thing I can offer is to think and speak about it as a student of
sociology. I appreciate any of you who can spare the time to help me
do that.

Regards,
Ellis Godard

Results from the word of mouth survey Liv Karin Slattebrekk General 0 July 7th 04 09:01 AM
research request: short survey on parental guilt Julie Bort General (moderated) 0 April 16th 04 01:50 AM
Crucial for Children to Receive Proper Nutrition [email protected] General 1 March 23rd 04 02:09 PM
Special request Iggie General 0 October 16th 03 03:48 AM
Birthday party survey for school project Tyler C General 0 October 14th 03 05:20 AM