Missed Period Negative Pregnancy Test

Old July 27th 07, 10:25 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Default Missed Period Negative Pregnancy Test

Hi,
Hope someone will tell me what is going on with me. DH and I are
trying for baby #2. I always a have 28 day cycle, never seen spotting
except when i was pregnant with my girl. My last AF was on June 21
and supposed to have one on July 18. I got spotting on July 11 for 3
days. Got a flu on July 17 and went to the doctor on the 21 for
medications. I asked for a preg test but it was negative and it
turned out that I have bladder infection. I took antibiotics for 5
days. Recently I feel very tired, bloating, cramps, always have the
feeling that AF will show up the next day but it doesn't. I just try
the HPT a few minutes ago and it is NEGATIVE. I missed AF 9 days
already (this has never happened to me before) Am I pregnant or not?
My bbt was below the cover line when I saw spotting. Did the bladder
infection affect the results of preg tests? When should i see the
doctor again? When should I ask for the blood test? The waiting is
killing me.
With my first pregnancy, I used HPT the day I supposed to have AF and
I have the positive result instantly. This time I already missed AF 9
days and it showed negative.
Thanks

Old July 28th 07, 04:09 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

It's impossible to tell what is going on with you, but my guess is that you
are not pregnant. I couldn't say what the spotting was, but as we get
older, our bodies and cycles change, so what was normal for your first
ttc/pregnancy may not be the new normal. Stress can postpone ovulation, and
I would guess the flu could as well. A bladder infection isn't going to
cause a pg test to be unreliable. Sorry. All you can do at this point is
wait it out. Test next week and see what happens.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

ups.com...

Old August 1st 07, 08:50 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
[email protected]

Jamie, thanks for your message. My period is still not here yet.
I'll wait another week before paying my ob a visit. I am already 2
weeks late but now i feel totally fine except a bit aching in the
morning. I might do another pg test this weekend.
Nguyen

Missed Period for more than 41 days now.ept shows negative result [email protected] Pregnancy 3 February 12th 07 08:45 PM
pregnancy signs w/out missed period bta Pregnancy 4 February 11th 05 09:28 AM
missed period Shannon Pregnancy 11 June 1st 04 05:50 PM
Negative Urine, Blood Pregnancy Test Jennifer Pregnancy 6 February 4th 04 06:59 PM
No/Irregular Period, but Negative Pregnancy Test Pregnancy 2 July 22nd 03 07:23 PM