Birth Announcement- Yes, That's Right!!!!

Old May 12th 04, 06:34 AM
Angela Schepers

Default Birth Announcement- Yes, That's Right!!!!

congratulations!

Jill wrote:
OMG! I am too busy to go into details but I just HAD to log in for one
minute and tell you guys.....that my water broke at 4:30 am on May 9,
without warning, and my baby is here early!!!!! Rachel Lauren F. was born
May 9 at 9:48pm, (yes, on Mother's Day here in the U.S.!), weighing 7 lbs 11
oz, and 18 inches long. I was to be due on May 17, and was checked just 2
days before her birth and was only 1cm dilated.

OMG! again! It's a long story- the end result is a perfect, beautiful,
healthy baby and we are home, a vaginal birth. But it was SO scary- things
went wrong, the midwife had to call in the OB, and I came thisclose to
having to have a C-section. My waters broke and hours later I had NO
contractions and the midwife convinced me to be induced by Pitocin- she
really didn't ask me, that was what she said her judgement deemed necessary.
It started slow and then in a few hours I was fully dilated and pushing hard
for 4 hours but the baby was stuck. I was in a LOT of pain during the labor
as they kept letting my epidural wear off (on purpose) etc.

But my baby is perfect and healthy, I am calm and everything was ok in the
end. Breastfeeding is going GREAT! The baby is beautiful. I will try to
check in soon but I have my hands full. It was traumatic and exciting-- but
I am shocked she was one week early!!

Jill email at

Old May 12th 04, 10:48 AM
Kim E.

Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures!!!!!! Hope you and
baby are feeling well!!!

-kim

In article , abc123
@spam.com says...

Old May 12th 04, 11:16 AM
A&G&K

"Jill" wrote in message
om...
[...]

Oh what a happy happy mother's day
Congratulations and welcome to little Rachel
Amanda

--
DD 15th August 2002
1 tiny angel Nov 2003

Old May 12th 04, 11:30 AM
melizabeth

Wow! Congratulations to you and your family! What a story!

--
M~Elizabeth

To thine own self be true
om...

Old May 12th 04, 12:03 PM
Donna

"Jill" wrote in message
om...
OMG! I am too busy to go into details but I just HAD to log in for one
minute and tell you guys.....that my water broke at 4:30 am on May 9,
without warning, and my baby is here early!!!!!

Oh, Jill, congratulations!

Donna

Old May 12th 04, 01:23 PM
Nancy P

"Jill" wrote in message
om...
OMG! I am too busy to go into details but I just HAD to log in for one
minute and tell you guys.....that my water broke at 4:30 am on May 9,
without warning, and my baby is here early!!!!! Rachel Lauren F. was born
May 9 at 9:48pm, (yes, on Mother's Day here in the U.S.!), weighing 7 lbs

11
oz, and 18 inches long. I was to be due on May 17, and was checked just 2
days before her birth and was only 1cm dilated.

Congratulations! What a great day to have a baby.

Nancy

Old May 12th 04, 01:33 PM
laurie

Congrats Jill, I've had a lot of fun following your pregnancy. Rachel is a
beautiful name, and I've always loved the name Lauren- feels more "finished"
than my own name!

Congrats on your little girl!!! Can't wait to hear the full story.

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 3 years
Christopher, one year old!
Old May 12th 04, 02:01 PM
Catherine C.

"Jill" wrote in message . com...
[...]

Congratulations Jill! What wonderful news! I had posted the other
day (see "Jill??"), wondering what was going on because I hadn't seen
any posts from you since May 7th!

I'm delighted for you and wish all 3 of you the very best! Rachel
Lauren is a wonderful name! What an amazing Mother's Day gift!
Welcome to the world baby Rachel!

Catherine C.
Old May 12th 04, 02:53 PM
Coccinella

Congratulations Jill and welcome to little Rachel.
What a wonderful Mother's day present! And it is so wonderful to read that
both mom and baby are happy and doing fine.
Congratulations again and pampering vibes.
Love
--
Nicky

Proud mamma to Alexandra (03/22/2004)

[...]