Newbie here :-)

Old July 21st 03, 12:06 AM
Miss Nicole

Default Newbie here :-)

Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say hello
(waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2 things...
is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around this
time? Or is it just the "terrible 3's" (which I've always heard as the
"terrible 2's" but am beginning to hear lately that 3 is worse.. yikes) and
am I completely nuts for within 3 years time forgetting just about
everything I learned from pregnancy and delivery of #1? laughs My doctor
keeps looking at me like I have 3 heads because I seem to have emptied the
recycle bin on half the pregnancy stuff I knew.. grins

Ah well. Have a nice night all :-)

Nicole

Old July 21st 03, 04:13 PM
Sue

Yes, in my experience with three children, when they turn three it becomes
horrible. I never had any problems at age two then three was a huge shock to
me. Hang in there. If you are having specific problems, post them and
perhaps we can help.
--
Sue
mom to three girls

Old July 21st 03, 05:32 PM
David&Wendy

lmao

"the Princess" wrote in message
om...
Ericka Kammerer wrote in message

Miss Nicole wrote:

Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say

hello
(waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2

things...
is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around

this
time? Or is it just the "terrible 3's" (which I've always heard as the
"terrible 2's" but am beginning to hear lately that 3 is worse..

yikes)

My cousin has two sons, 9 and 7, and she swears that the odd years are
worse than the even years. Then again, if I listened to my father, he
claims that the Terrible Two's last from age 2 until age 22.

Sue

Old July 22nd 03, 08:35 PM
Em

"Miss Nicole" wrote in message
Well, after looking through the messages I thought I'd post and say hello
(waves) I'm due August 23rd with #2 (DD is 3) and I'm wondering 2

things...
is it normal for child #1 to become completely unmanageable around this
time?

Welcome to the group, Nicole! Congratulations on your pregnancy. I don't
have much advice the behavior of #1, but it sounds like it is probably a
normal reaction to sensing "big change" in the house!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 22nd 03, 09:43 PM
==Daye==

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:06:10 GMT, "Miss Nicole"
wrote:

I'm due August 23rd with #2

Congrats and welcome!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
Old July 22nd 03, 10:04 PM
Henrietta Louise

Welcome, Miss Nicole.
Only speaking from experience here, but, with my last two pregnancies, I
had a three year old at home. (My first three children were spaced three
years apart.) During the pregnancies, the three-year-olds acted up quite
a bit, but a couple of weeks after the baby arrived, they settled down
and became the helpful big brothers. Hope the same happens for you =-)

Regards,
Henrietta
#4's edd: March 22, 2004