So, Doan, et al ...

Old March 1st 07, 07:44 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default So, Doan, et al ...

.... what do you think of finding that they study of spanking of two
year olds and younger from three ethic groups showing that white
children had more behavior problems but this did not hold true for
hispanics or black children (though of course they had SOME behavior
problems, but less, it seems)?

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/full/329/7459/0-f
....Bottom line In white non-Hispanic children who were not
economically disadvantaged, spanking before the age of 2 years is
associated with significant behaviour problems on entry to school at
age 6. This relation is present after controlling for other factors,
but is not seen in black or Hispanic children. ...

My question now goes to the one I asked before and none of you
responded to.

I presume this is the study, or one of the studies you refer to when
you make your claims about the reaction of black children to CP.

And my question is, how do you adjust for, statistically in a
meaningful way, testing two economically disadvantaged groups,
traditionally, (and admitted by the researchers) and a single group
that was NOT economically disadvantaged (meaning social class, of
course, with differing sets of values)?

Further, should we look at policy that allows for CP being used on
children of color, as in hispanic and black, but pass laws forbiding
spanking of white economically advantaged children?

In essence, are children of color more spankable, more safely, and
more productively?

Or are you going to pass this up again, as you folks did last time?

0:

Old March 1st 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

There is no debate possible with a PROVEN LIAR like you! You have been
emasulated, Kane! Good luck finding someone who will believe you!
Hihihi!

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 10:53 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
There is no debate possible with a PROVEN LIAR like you! You have been
emasulated, Kane! Good luck finding someone who will believe you!
Hihihi!

Funny, no matter how badly you lie, or invited other liars here, such as
Ken, I never want you to go away and I'm always willing ot debate you.

And if I've been "emasulated" I sure do still enjoy "massing" you....R R
R R R R

Very poor attempt to dodge, Doan. I'll be keeping this one for future
reference when you pretend you are debating again.

You just recognized that you were totally defeated by:

" Further, should we look at policy that allows for CP being used on
children of color, as in hispanic and black, but pass laws forbiding
spanking of white economically advantaged children?

In essence, are children of color more spankable, more safely, and
more productively?

"

R R R RRRR R R R

And saw the utter futile illogical bull**** you usually post here in any
attempt to claim that differences in response to spanking produce an
argument in favor of spanking that has any credibility.

Empty pointless argument on your part, Doan. Like your head in one
way...guess which.

So much for YOU, little ****ant.

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 10:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Doan wrote:
There is no debate possible with a PROVEN LIAR like you! You have been
emasulated, Kane! Good luck finding someone who will believe you!

" believe me," you illiterate bore? Believe me?

I asked two questions of YOU, and you change the subject to "believe?"

R R R R RRR.R..R.R.R.R..

Hihihi!

Can't answer the challenge. Your usual impotent response.

Love it. Just love it.

You encode yourself so perfectly that one only need look for your
routine responses that signify your defeat.

Kane

Doan

Old March 1st 07, 11:14 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Empty Kane making noises! If an Empty Kane makes noises in the forrest,
does it makes a sound? Hihihi

Doan

Old March 2nd 07, 03:31 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

On Mar 1, 3:14 pm, Doan wrote:
Empty Kane making noises! If an Empty Kane makes noises in the forrest,
does it makes a sound? Hihihi

"Hihihi,"="I concede"

Talk about empty noises. R R R R R RRRR

Doan

Old March 2nd 07, 03:36 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Different laws for difference races ?

Recent research, and claims by Doan, would indicate that since African
American and Hispanic children do not have as much adverse reaction to
being subjected to CP, and White children have a higher incidence of
misbehavior in the same circumsances, would indicate that we should
have laws against white children being spanked, but those same laws
should exclude children of color because it's good for them.

Isn't that about right, logically speaking, Doan et al?

Tell us how that should work.

If spanking is shown to be more harmful to Whites then shouldn't that
slippery ol' LINE be at least respected in this case, and recognize
that what isn't abuse to a child of color is to a white child?

Tell us how that would work, logically.

Or don't you care?

0;]

(Me I don't think any child should be subjected to being hit for
"teaching" purposes, but then there you go, I'm one of those
zealots....what are YOU? )

R R RRERRR R R R

Old March 2nd 07, 03:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

Hihihi! No recent research indicate that emotional support is important.
So parents should provide a high level of emotional support and then
*POOF*, spanking is not even an issue anymore.

Doan

Old March 2nd 07, 05:15 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking
Doan

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
There is no debate possible with a PROVEN LIAR like you! You have been
emasulated, Kane! Good luck finding someone who will believe you!
Hihihi!

Funny, no matter how badly you lie, or invited other liars here, such as
Ken, I never want you to go away and I'm always willing ot debate you.

And if I've been "emasulated" I sure do still enjoy "massing" you....R R
R R R R

That's right, Kane. You have been emasculated (sp?). Just wait 'till I
am through with you. Hihihi!