I want a better future, do you?

Old June 9th 05, 10:44 PM
kinipela

Default I want a better future, do you?

Help Secure Your Families Future...Make A Difference

With my husband having the financial responsibility of our family, I
wanted to help. The long hours of work for him often means limited
quality time for us. With a beautiful daughter at home, I have decided
to make a difference. I have found a team that has given me the Free
tools, Free training and support to work from home, No selling,
stocking or parties. I am so happy to know I will be helping to secure
our futures to create something for our family we can count on. Let us
share with you a company that will also give you the opportunity to
reach any and all of your goals.
http://www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/...79&action=show

Old June 10th 05, 12:36 AM
Ria

Hi
I just wanted to know what sort of jobs this company provides for
housewives. I hope it does not involve marketing or selling products
to people or not even carrying out online surveys to get paid.
Awaiting your response,
Thanks

Old June 10th 05, 02:41 AM
Jeff

"Ria" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi
I just wanted to know what sort of jobs this company provides for
housewives. I hope it does not involve marketing or selling products
to people or not even carrying out online surveys to get paid.
Awaiting your response,
Thanks

Most of these ads are scams. They either require you to buy expensive
software or pay out of pocket for something else. besides, if the deal were
so good, they would be doing it, not advertising it.

Jeff

future for children DKiely33 Solutions 0 July 11th 04 04:49 PM
Message To America's Students: The War, The Draft, Your Future Iris Cohen General (moderated) 0 April 11th 04 09:42 PM
Show Teens How Choices Made Today Create Their Future teen advocate Foster Parents 0 February 19th 04 10:38 PM
Show Teens How Choices Made Today Create Their Future teen advocate Single Parents 0 February 19th 04 10:31 PM
Show Teens How Choices Made Today Create Their Future teen advocate Solutions 0 February 19th 04 10:29 PM