Can you help with decorating project?

Old July 30th 05, 04:35 AM
Jan63

Default Can you help with decorating project?

I'm a parent who like you, devotes a lot of time to making my kids
happy.
Over the years this has meant decorating their rooms (again and again)
to create a personal space that has reflected their needs and excited
their childhood imaginations.

Recently my grown-up nieces and nephews (who are starting families of
their own), have come to me asking for help in creating an
individualized, exciting nursery/room for their children. I realised
that when it comes to decorating children's room people are still
asking the same questions and having the same problems I faced before I
began decorating successfully. So I thought about creating a
'Decorating Children's Rooms' online resource and now I'm
totally passionate about the idea of creating a comprehensive website
that will help people with all the questions and concerns they have
about decorating for their children.

As all good, creative ideas are prone to do; this one's consuming my
every waking thought! To get this idea off the ground I need to find
out what information people are really looking for when it comes to
decorating children's rooms. A friend suggested Newsgroups as a
place to find some answers and honest feedback.

So I'm asking for your help. I'd really appreciate it if you could
fill out a survey for me that highlights your needs about DIY
decorating. To thankyou for taking the time to do so I'll forward you
a copy of my Decorating Ebook free, as soon as it's available. (You
must answer every question to be eligible for the Ebook).

To complete the survey please click on the following link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=511891239257

Thanking you in advance for all your wonderful suggestions and
feedback.

Decorating ideas for kids rooms Fun Kids Rooms General 0 February 4th 05 10:53 AM
business project - help welcome! Independent Representatives Solutions 0 June 15th 04 05:18 AM
Too hard on my child? toypup General 70 March 18th 04 09:13 PM
"Project invites families to dinner" Mike General 0 September 4th 03 02:09 PM