greetings, with a new photo

Old August 2nd 05, 07:34 PM
Terri and Rob

Default greetings, with a new photo

Hi Everyone,

Just saying hi, and showing off the most recent photo of my kids. Click
on the link to see it.

http://img31.imageshack.us/my.php?im...wshirts6oj.jpg

--
Terri & Rob
Colton (11-29-00)
Old August 3rd 05, 04:52 PM
Mirethy & Arjan Houtman-Sitton

Congratulations. They are adorable!
Gr,
Mirethy
Krey and Dray (may 12th, 2003)

.. .

Old August 4th 05, 01:46 AM
Ellen

OMG, Terri, how cute are they!!! I love those shirts! Where did you
get them? And that red hair...what cuties Thanks for sharing.

Ellen
------------
Erin 6/95
Bradley & Alex 10/00

Old August 6th 05, 02:13 AM
Terri and Rob

Ellen wrote:
OMG, Terri, how cute are they!!! I love those shirts! Where did you
get them? And that red hair...what cuties Thanks for sharing.

Ellen
Erin 6/95
Bradley & Alex 10/00

Thank you.
As for the shirts, I got them from Noss Galen Baby. Here is the link:

http://www.nossgalenbaby.com/