Trouble with DCFS in Wa

Old November 20th 07, 07:13 AM
mnmgirls74 mnmgirls74 is offline
Junior Member

Question Trouble with DCFS in Wa

I found this forum by doing an online search for DCFS in Richland WA. It appears there are several entries for a problem in 2004, but nothing recent. I have a niece (actually, she is the niece of my brother in law)who was taken from her home by CPS in September. She and her two brothers were removed finally after 30 calls to CPS. She is 3 and her brothers are both younger. My niece has spent a lot of time with my family. The past two years she would be with us for 2-3 weeks and then go home for about a month and return. Her dad is in jail, and her mom remarried and had the two smaller children. They chose to not have her around and would call to get rid of her all the time so she spent this time with our family instead of being at home with her mom, step-dad and brothers.

When the children were removed I let the social worker know, I was interested in opening my home to my niece. She gave me the paperwork to complete and it has been returned. When I called to see what was going on and what was taking so long she referred me to the caseworker. After several attempts to contact him, I have finally gotten through and he said it is the goal of the agency to keep all the children together and until they have exhausted all paths for that to happen he could not consider letting my niece come live with me. He then went on to say that the children are all in three seperate foster homes right now while they look for a place. Now tell me if I am wrong if they are in three seperate homes currently, why is my niece not here, but instead with a complete stranger. How long will they take to exhaust all efforts of placement when I was already told it will be next to impossible to find a place for 3 children so young. The guardian at litem said in the first hearing that there was a family member who was willing to take the oldest child and it would be in the best interest for that to happen. I don't know what I am missing here. I feel as if they are withholding something from me or if they just don't care.

If you have been in a similar situation or can give me some advice or guidance as to what I need to do, please help!! I am hoping to have my little darling here before Christmas.
Old April 16th 11, 06:18 PM
[email protected] vegan_lover@hotmail.com is offline
Junior Member

Location: earth

If you have been in a similar situation or can give me some advice or guidance as to what I need to do, please help!! I am hoping to have my little darling here before Christmas.[/quote]
'You should not let them take the child it's the destruction of families that will cause heaven to retaliate against mankind and I have some screaming to do in my prayers about "America the "Natzis over ruled over taxed sick system!
Old December 13th 11, 05:11 AM
Acalsesurburl Acalsesurburl is offline
Banned

Location: Laos
Send a message via ICQ to Acalsesurburl

planning to order jackets, you could never ever skip the renowned brand name North Facial area. Since the selling price from the jackets is really north face clothing body weight ratio and retains heat even though resisting moisture. The North Facial area women's nuptse jacket stays one among
Old December 13th 11, 05:23 AM
Acalsesurburl Acalsesurburl is offline
Banned

Location: Laos
Send a message via ICQ to Acalsesurburl

This products is produced to keep up you as heat as is possible in wintery situations. These are by far the most well-liked north face clothing outdoor equipment. Obviously the correct footwear is of prime value but a high quality backpack, which

The Trouble With Boys Fred Goodwin, CMA General 3 February 25th 06 11:22 PM
Boy Trouble Fred Goodwin, CMA General 1 January 27th 06 04:17 AM
Trouble with Leap Pad leapPadwoes General 5 May 3rd 05 11:45 AM
having trouble mix master Pregnancy 13 March 8th 05 08:10 PM
having trouble getting 3 yr old to eat right Tsu Dho Nimh Kids Health 7 July 16th 03 05:05 PM