what do you think?

Old November 18th 04, 05:21 PM
P.Fritz

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:49:13 -0600, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 17:43:30 -0600, "Moon Shyne"
wrote:

And some people, like you, Paul, simply choose to be nasty to your
chosen
targets. You've done it before, you'll do it again - all the while

pretending
to actually know what goes on in someone else's life.

Keep pretending.

Hate to be the one to burst your bubble but Bev is no innocent. I
tried to help her once and when I could no longer help, she became
abusive and scared the crap out of me. She posted trash about me not
all that long ago. Now she's mad at me because I won't help her.
Let's see. I help, I get trashed. I don't help, I get trashed.

No contest.

*shields up!*

And because I trust your judgement, I'm not going to argue what sort of
person
Bev is.

She will be in here to "defend" herself by trashing me so not to
worry. I will, of course, ignore her because of her actions the last
time I overcame my better judgment to help her. Fool me once, shame on
you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've learned enough.

However, I've been the target of Paul's vileness, and he doesn't know
diddly
about me, my kids, or my life.

Of course he doesn't. The problem is, though, that you cannot be
controlled and you're smart.

Moonie has posted enough of her life on alt.child-support for plenty of
people to know what she is like.....my judgement of her stands...........and
her 'lil miss innocent' charade simply doesn't fly. She may have found a
few sympathetic gullible enablers over here, but it doesn't change the facts
of what she really is.

And yet another thread changed to
'about her' has not gone unnoticed.

My judgement of him holds.

Course, I like you, and my judgement of you holds, too

And my stepfather is nearly a year past the 3-9 months they gave him - go
figure
:-)

That's incredible! I'm so happy for you all. What a wonderful holiday
gift.

'Kate

Old November 18th 04, 07:03 PM
P.Fritz

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 12:21:28 -0500, "P.Fritz"
wrote:

Moonie has posted enough of her life on alt.child-support for plenty of
people to know what she is like.....my judgement of her
stands...........and
her 'lil miss innocent' charade simply doesn't fly. She may have found a
few sympathetic gullible enablers over here, but it doesn't change the
facts
of what she really is.

Oh holy ****. Leave it over there.

LMAO

And yet another thread changed to
'about her' has not gone unnoticed.

And it turned to "about her" (actually, about her stepfather) because
I butted into the thread to clarify something. We had a conversation
within a conversation. No big thing. Happens all the time. I call it
an "aside" but I suppose "interjection" would be appropriate.

Just as our other dysfunational participant makes sure everything revolves
around her.....so does moonie......probably why she is defending her so
strongly....... :-)

'Kate

Old November 18th 04, 07:07 PM
denanson

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Snip

We were filing papers this Tues. for joint shared
custody with everything staying as it has been for the past almost 5
months
since the kids broke up,

Please explain this as my understanding is that you and your partner were
about to apply for joint custody with your daughter? What about the father
and other grandparents? Were you about to legally isolate them?

Guess not, guess it has to be a fight now.This is a
damn shame.

Yes, a great shame, in any "fight" the biggest looser is the child. There is
no winner either as the burnt bridges can rarely be rebuilt.

About 6 months ago I suggested that adoption was a good option, at this
point in time it looks an even better one.

Dennis

Old November 18th 04, 07:13 PM
denanson

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

And my stepfather is nearly a year past the 3-9 months they gave him - go
figure
:-)

My mother did this to the medical proffesion too. They gave her 3 months
which was when she booked herself out of the hospice. She carried on for
over two years.
She fought the cancer all the way.

Dennis

Old November 18th 04, 11:46 PM
Moon Shyne

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

And my stepfather is nearly a year past the 3-9 months they gave him - go
figure
:-)

My mother did this to the medical proffesion too. They gave her 3 months
which was when she booked herself out of the hospice. She carried on for
over two years.
She fought the cancer all the way.

Actually, the 3-9 months was when he and my mom made the decision to stop
chemotherapy, and focus on quality of life, instead. The 9 months would have
ended last year Xmas or so.

We have much to be thankful for.

Dennis

Old November 19th 04, 11:31 AM
Bebelestrnge0721

Subject: what do you think?
From: "CME"
Date: 11/18/2004 8:12 PM Eastern Standard Time

From: "denanson"

Date: 11/18/2004 2:07 PM Eastern Standard Time

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message

Snip

We were filing papers this Tues. for joint shared
custody with everything staying as it has been for the past almost 5
months
since the kids broke up,

Please explain this as my understanding is that you and your partner were
about to apply for joint custody with your daughter? What about the father
and other grandparents? Were you about to legally isolate them?

No , no.......The legal paperwork is between my daughter and the father,
but we
are being told that because they are both minors we parents on both sides
must
sign with them. Dennis to Isolate any of this babies family on either side
would be horrible, there is no love for this baby if anyone should attempt
do such a thing.

Guess not, guess it has to be a fight now.This is a
damn shame.

Yes, a great shame, in any "fight" the biggest looser is the child. There
is
no winner either as the burnt bridges can rarely be rebuilt.

I agree

About 6 months ago I suggested that adoption was a good option, at this
point in time it looks an even better one.

I don't agree
Bev

This might be out of line but I get the impression that you're using this
child as a second chance because you failed so poorly the first time.

Yeah I do feel you are out of line although of course you are entitiled to your
opinion.I know I have made mistakes. What parent has not? If I can be held
responsible for my daughters mental health than yes I guess I screwed her up
huh ? In my defense, because no one here really does know me, except I do feel
Kate has at least a year of the worst time in my life, and my innermost pains
to have some idea that I am just one of the rest of you.I can't take back the
mistakes I made , and yes I have tried to repent for my sins as best I can, but
using my grand daughter as a "second chance?" No, I do have a 23 year old
daughter living and working and going to college out in C.A. . She is my oldest
The one with the baby here is my youngest, I failed parenting her after my
partner died yes , I cannot change that, yes I know this baby is a lot my fault
for failing to be able to parent affectively back then, the choices to keep the
baby ( was my daughters choice) and help my daughter see this through were
(Myself and my partners choice) together and through this all we are a team my
daughter has a support system that many young teen girls that become pregnant
do not get . This has not been anything to me except the want to take care of
both my daughter and her baby until they are out on thier own. Nothing more and
I am so tired of defending my intentions . I just love them both , and want
what is best for them both. And I am having a big party when they move out on
thier own ! Wanna come ? Bev
Christine

Old November 19th 04, 01:03 PM

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Yeah I do feel you are out of line although of course you are entitiled to

your
opinion.I know I have made mistakes. What parent has not?

We all have made errors. We all feel at times, less than what we can be. I do.
I am told I am a wonderful mom, but there is always something I feel I am not
doing "quite right". It is normal, I believe.

If I can be held
responsible for my daughters mental health than yes I guess I screwed her up

My Uncle was a brilliant man. He was raised just as the others, yet had
serious alchol issues as well as mental illness. Sometimes parents cannot be
blamed, but a chemical imbalance gone unnoticed.

snip
I am so tired of defending my intentions . I just love them both , and want
what is best for them both.

There is not a need to defend your intentions. This group can offer advice. If
some are not nice about it, block 'em. Of course, you love them both and even
asking for advice, etc. (I am lucky to have a sister who is a child
psychologist to ask, but still sometimes she is baffled)

And I am having a big party when they move out on
thier own ! Wanna come ? Bev

Heh. I joke with the kids and tell them when they go to college I am going to
build a one bedroom house. Of course, we all laugh about it. They know they
always have a home with mom.
Perhaps the younger of your children will soon get her issues under control
and step back into school with a clear head and goals. Are there any services
in your area that assist in this type of matter?

Old November 19th 04, 01:33 PM
steveb

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:03:33 GMT, "V" wrote:

(I am lucky to have a sister who is a child
psychologist to ask, but still sometimes she is baffled)

This is an important point, and one acknowledged by most
professionals.

While there are some clearly defineable *wrong ways* to deal with, or
raise children, there is no *right way*

There is a whole spectrum of *parenting*, and although we may strive
to be the best, to be *good enough*, is good enough

Sounds like your sister is one of the good ones

steveb