Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all)

Old December 25th 04, 03:14 AM
Tiffany

Default Merry Christmas to all (well, almost all)

Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I don't.
Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People with to much
money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Old January 4th 05, 04:29 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People with
to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I never
would have thought that.

Old January 4th 05, 08:26 PM
Tiffany

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People
with to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I never
would have thought that.

People are insane is why. lol

Old January 5th 05, 12:11 AM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People
with to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I never
would have thought that.

People are insane is why. lol

My grandfather asked me what I wanted for Christmas when I was 5 and I said
to go to DisneyWorld so he took the whole family... and I mean everyone. lol

It's one of my fondest memories.

Christine

Old January 5th 05, 12:11 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People
with to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I
never would have thought that.

People are insane is why. lol

My grandfather asked me what I wanted for Christmas when I was 5 and I
said to go to DisneyWorld so he took the whole family... and I mean
everyone. lol

It's one of my fondest memories.

Christine

I tend to think of the people who are working that day and what they are
missing to service people. But it is the business so that is life. I am glad
you have fond memories though. It is a great place.

Old January 5th 05, 01:47 PM
P.Fritz

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People
with to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I
never would have thought that.

People are insane is why. lol

My grandfather asked me what I wanted for Christmas when I was 5 and I
said to go to DisneyWorld so he took the whole family... and I mean
everyone. lol

It's one of my fondest memories.

Christine

Disney at that age is magical......I will never forget taking my daughter
when she was 3 (seems like a long time ago) I never had so much fun in my
life as seeing Disney through the eyes of a child.

Old January 5th 05, 04:57 PM
CME

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People
with to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I
never would have thought that.

People are insane is why. lol

My grandfather asked me what I wanted for Christmas when I was 5 and I
said to go to DisneyWorld so he took the whole family... and I mean
everyone. lol

It's one of my fondest memories.

Christine

Disney at that age is magical......I will never forget taking my daughter
when she was 3 (seems like a long time ago) I never had so much fun in my
life as seeing Disney through the eyes of a child.

Yeah I would love to take my kids before they get too old. They turned 9
yesterday, so I'm running out of time. lol

Christine

Old January 5th 05, 07:18 PM
P.Fritz

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

You just need to find and old sugar daddy. ;-)

Christine

Old January 5th 05, 07:54 PM
Tiffany

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
Christmas is exhausting..... thought I would have tomorrow off but I
don't. Who the hell wants spa services on Christmas anyways??? People
with to much money, I suppose.

Have a great day folks!

Christmas is supposed to be Disney World busiest day as well......I
never would have thought that.

People are insane is why. lol

My grandfather asked me what I wanted for Christmas when I was 5 and I
said to go to DisneyWorld so he took the whole family... and I mean
everyone. lol

It's one of my fondest memories.

Christine

Disney at that age is magical......I will never forget taking my daughter
when she was 3 (seems like a long time ago) I never had so much fun in my
life as seeing Disney through the eyes of a child.

We went the first time when S was 6-7. It was awesome.

Old January 5th 05, 07:55 PM
Tiffany

"CME" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message
[...]

Happy birthday to them!

Merry Christmas! Chookie Pregnancy 12 December 28th 04 12:00 PM
Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 05:25 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!! badgirl Breastfeeding 3 December 27th 03 05:04 PM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 08:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 08:08 AM