funniest warning label I've ever seen...

Old October 21st 04, 09:23 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Default funniest warning label I've ever seen...

We bought a crib mattress and it came with the following warning on the
box:

Handle With Care
Do Not Drop
WARNING:
If you had to handle JUST ONE package without wrecking it, this is it.

I almost fell over laughing when I saw this for the first time. We
didn't even notice this until after we got it home.
Old October 21st 04, 09:49 PM
Tori M.

That is too funny. of coarse I started laughing so Bonnie is over laughing
in the corner...

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier Hanging in by a rib Due 10/??/04

Old October 21st 04, 10:28 PM
Helen

that is so funny, one of the funniest I have ever seen was on a ready meal
that you microwave it said 'Warning this product gets hot when heated'

Helen the Midwife
Madeline 17/5/04
One little Angel 18/10/04

Old October 21st 04, 11:28 PM
Mum of Two

When I worked in a lighting store, the lava lamps all came in marked, "Do
Not Drink", as if that was someone's first thought on seeing a lava lamp. I
apologise if anyone has considered this.
The dry-pack crystals in the chandelier boxes were stamped, "Do Not Eat".
How daft. My first impulse would be to snort them, not eat them.

--
Amy,
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

.uk...

Old October 21st 04, 11:48 PM
Nan

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:23:59 -0400, Vicky Bilaniuk
scribbled:

We bought a crib mattress and it came with the following warning on the
box:

Handle With Care
Do Not Drop
WARNING:
If you had to handle JUST ONE package without wrecking it, this is it.

I almost fell over laughing when I saw this for the first time. We
didn't even notice this until after we got it home.

LOL, I was laughing at the warning label on A's new Exersaucer:

--Do not use as a flotation device in water

and

--Not to be used as a sled :-D

Nan

Old October 22nd 04, 01:35 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

BTW here is a picture just in case there are people who didn't believe
me. ;-)

http://individual.utoronto.ca/taz/funny.jpg
Old October 22nd 04, 02:36 AM
karlisa

That's pretty funny! I love it when companies put in weird little things on
their product because I guess they assume most people don't read them. My
husband once had a shirt with care instructions that read:

For Best results, wash warm with like colors, tumble dry on low. For not so
good results, drag behind car through mud puddles and blow dry on roof rack.

I kid you not.

lisa
micksmom
27 months old
baby boy 2 due 2-8-05

Old October 22nd 04, 03:00 AM
newfy.1

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
We bought a crib mattress and it came with the following warning on the
box:

Handle With Care
Do Not Drop
WARNING:
If you had to handle JUST ONE package without wrecking it, this is it.

I almost fell over laughing when I saw this for the first time. We
didn't even notice this until after we got it home.

That is funny. I thought you were going to say it was the warning on the
Astroglide (lubricant) bottle.

JennP.

Old October 22nd 04, 03:33 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

karlisa wrote:

That's pretty funny! I love it when companies put in weird little things on
their product because I guess they assume most people don't read them. My
husband once had a shirt with care instructions that read:

For Best results, wash warm with like colors, tumble dry on low. For not so
good results, drag behind car through mud puddles and blow dry on roof rack.

Did you keep the tag? I would have. ;-)

Those people must have been Mr. Bean fans.
Old October 22nd 04, 03:37 AM
Vicky Bilaniuk

newfy.1 wrote:
That is funny. I thought you were going to say it was the warning on the
Astroglide (lubricant) bottle.

Oh, do share. Please. ;-)

ABC propaganda on aspartame john Kids Health 17 September 18th 04 08:17 PM
Drug Warning Label Idea Prompts Caution Ilena Rose Kids Health 0 September 18th 04 07:49 PM
Insomnia Zaz Pregnancy 8 July 3rd 04 07:00 PM
Acceptable losses... Kane General 14 January 26th 04 01:06 PM
Cytotec birth violence and AASP (also: Dubin: 'Prescribing drugs off label is fraud') Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 9 October 29th 03 12:52 PM