Don's Deadly Delusions

Old November 24th 06, 04:15 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Sharon Ispay

Default Don's Deadly Delusions

How many innocent Oregon children were seized from their spanking parents to
satisfy Don's delusions that spanking parents are "child abusing thugs" ??

How many of Don's innocent victims were abused in Oregons foster hell ?

How many died to satisfy Don's delusions ??

IMO, Oregon citizens should demand an investigation. Don's cases should be
read to uncover the innocent children and families he victimized. These
folks deserve to know the truth so that justice may be served.

Old November 24th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Dan Sullivan

Sharon Ispay wrote:
How many innocent Oregon children were seized from their spanking parents to
satisfy Don's delusions that spanking parents are "child abusing thugs" ??

Don who?

How many of Don's innocent victims were abused in Oregons foster hell ?

Don who?

How many died to satisfy Don's delusions ??

Don who?

IMO, Oregon citizens should demand an investigation.

Of what?

Don's cases should be
read to uncover the innocent children and families he victimized.

Don was a CPS caseworker?

These folks deserve to know the truth
so that justice may be served.

Please be specific.

Old November 24th 06, 09:14 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
0:->

Sharon Ispay wrote:
How many innocent Oregon children were seized from their spanking parents to
satisfy Don's delusions that spanking parents are "child abusing thugs" ??

I would ask him, but he's not taking my calls.

How many of Don's innocent victims were abused in Oregons foster hell ?

I think we should find out. Are you the man for the job?

I doubt he'll respond to Dennis in Drag, a nym of Sharon Ispay, with
anything but an invitation to step right up as who you actually are,
make your charges, and provide your proof.

How many died to satisfy Don's delusions ??

Why don't you uncloak and ask him directly. His e-mail addy is online
somewhere.

IMO, Oregon citizens should demand an investigation.

Why?

And why haven't they?

And why don't you spearhead one?

Don's cases should be
read to uncover the innocent children and families he victimized. These
folks deserve to know the truth so that justice may be served.

Well, then why not have his "cases" read?

Last I heard he was never a caseworker, so you might have a problem
with coming up with "cases" of his.

Or "families" that were his clients.

And how might justice be served in regards to your fantasies and
delusions about who he is and what he has done?

You've offered only accusations, and claims...and not a single word of
proof of them being true.

Why is that I wonder?

Could you be lying?

Could you be making things up as you go so as to encourage people to
actually attack him while you are hiding behind a nym?

Note, I never try to encourage people to attack anyone, not even
murderous parents, not even those that rape their own babies.

I'm guessing that you know very well that your 'Don' has done nothing
you claim, so there IS no recourse by legal ethical means to attack
him, and you just want someone else to have blood on their hands, so
you fabricate.

Got any proof?

Show it too us. I'll see if Don will accept my calls, or e-mails and
check in with us on what he sees in your proof.

0:-

Old December 3rd 06, 04:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Donald == Kane

Does this mean you have proof that Don or Kane in fact destroyed
families?

"Don's cases should be read to uncover the innocent children and
families he victimized. These folks deserve to know the truth so that
justice may be served."

"How many of Don's innocent victims were abused in Oregons foster hell
?"

That's a pretty serious accusation, Gagg.

Please list the names of the families and victims here for us to see,
Gagg.

Or are you going to choke, again, Gagg?

0:-]

Old December 3rd 06, 08:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Donald == Kane

Donald L. Fisher AKA Kane wrote
Does this mean you have proof that Don
or Kane in fact destroyed families?

"Don's cases should be read to uncover the innocent children and
families he victimized. These folks deserve to know the truth so that
justice may be served."

"How many of Don's innocent victims were abused in Oregons foster hell
?"

That's a pretty serious accusation, Gagg.

Please list the names of the families and victims here for us to see,
Gagg.

Or are you going to choke, again, Gagg?

You want me to take credit for Sharon's post?
Friggin' mental case!
Did they retire you early because of mental illness Kane?

Old December 3rd 06, 06:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Donald == Kane

Donald L. Fisher AKA Kane wrote
Does this mean you have proof that Don
or Kane in fact destroyed families?

"Don's cases should be read to uncover the innocent children and
families he victimized. These folks deserve to know the truth so that
justice may be served."

"How many of Don's innocent victims were abused in Oregons foster hell
?"

That's a pretty serious accusation, Gagg.

Please list the names of the families and victims here for us to see,
Gagg.

Or are you going to choke, again, Gagg?

You want me to take credit for Sharon's post?

Heaven's no. Just for you own claims. Do you disagree with Sharon then?

Friggin' mental case!

This from the delusional? R R R RR R R R

Did they retire you early because of mental illness Kane?

I'm not retired.

Kane