FosterFest - a perverts dream

Old June 16th 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Moderator

Default FosterFest - a perverts dream

Open you heart
Open your home
drop your pants
And give 'em da bone.

Can you fog a mirror? Then you too can be a 'fostie'.

And they wonder why fosties abuse and murder our children at rates that
would shame satan. lol.

========================

6/15/07
Hundreds of Potential Foster Parents Turn Out for FosterFest

It was postponed because of weather last month, but Friday afternoon
with a calm evening hundreds of people came out to Katsman Park for
FosterFest.

The event is held every year to help abused and neglected children find
good foster homes. This is the second year for the Vinson family to
attend the event.

Greg Cunningham, spokesman for the Texas Department of Family and
Protective Services, says,"The city of Lubbock has a serious shortage of
foster parents at this point we are trying to raise awareness."

Last year in Lubbock County, there were more than 1,200 confirmed cases
of child abuse and more than 700 children spent time in foster care.

Old June 16th 07, 02:47 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
firemonkey

Default Child Sexual Abuse

On Jun 16, 2:36 am, Moderator wrote:
[...]

http://www.wlfi.com/Global/story.asp?S=6630650

Child Sexual Abuse

June 8, 2007 05:54 AM

Reports of Child molestation cases in Tippecanoe County have more than
doubled over the last few years. Although no one's sure what's causing
the increase-- the damage done to the victims is undeniable. Child
molestation is often talked about behind closed doors. A Lafayette
woman who was molested as a child wants to break the silence.
Jennifer asked us not to use her last name to protect her family. But
Jennifer said she is willing to go on camera because she wants other
victims of child molestation to know they have nothing to be ashamed
of.
"Kids want to be loved, safe and they want to feel normal. When I was
six my mother brought someone else in to live with us, and her
boyfriend molested me when I was seven and eight years old. It was
something that for years I just suffered silently hoping that someone
would notice, that my mom would figure it out, but of course no one
ever did," said Jennifer. Jennifer says she's not sure why her
mother's boyfriend eventually stopped molesting her before she turned
nine, but she says the fear of what happened continued.
"It's a permanent emotional scar, during it's always this fear of
when's its going to happen next, feeling so alone, feeling like your
weird or different than everybody else, scared of what that person
might do to you if you say something," said Jennifer.
Juvenile Court Judge Loretta Rush says she deals with at least one
child molesting case in her courtroom every day. "It happens so quick,
but it leaves such horrible damage. I really feel like molestation
affects a child's soul, and its hard to heal." Judge Rush says victims
of child molestation are often left with physical scars along with the
emotional ones." A ten month girl that had to have surgical
reconstruction because of a molest, or STD's on a little child, or a
ten year old pregnant girl trying to make sense of her world."
Judge Rush says many victims later become sexual predators and the age
of the offenders is getting younger and younger."We have a couple of
cases now we have children who were molested when they were young and
they're under the age of ten and they're sexual perpetrators now."
Jennifer says she hasn't let the abuse she suffered define who she is.
Today, she is happily married with two children. "I never liked to
look at myself as a victim growing up because I have a choice,
everyone has a choice. If it happens to you, you can either repeat the
cycle and be an abuser yourself, or stop and say no I'm not going to
do this.As a child I was vulnerable, I was weak, I was helpless, but
I'm not anymore," said Jennifer.

Old June 16th 07, 02:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Moderator

firemonkey wrote:

[...]

I love it when you go koo-koo Don - it proves I'm diggin that nerve
deep. lol.

Old June 16th 07, 03:03 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
firemonkey

On Jun 16, 6:56 am, Moderator wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
[...]

Post you proof greg