OT

Old January 3rd 04, 09:33 PM
Andrew

Default OT

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 07:08:50 GMT, "CME"

'Kate wrote in message

http://www.armed-citizens.com/news/a...es&newsid=1009

'Kate

Are they taking into account Africa's civil unrest in their figures? Not
sure about the reason behind Sweden though.. hmmm interesting.

Christine

I haven't a clue. I was trying to think of which country mandates that
every adult own and maintain a gun... Sweden or Switzerland. I couldn't
remember.

'Kate

Sorry,

Can't help you with that but Sweden is the one where the motorways have wide
sections so they can be used as military airstrips in an emergency.

Andrew

Old January 3rd 04, 11:08 PM
Andrew

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message
Switzerland

http://www.theblessingsofliberty.com...article11.html

'Kate wrote in message

http://www.armed-citizens.com/news/a...es&newsid=1009

'Kate

Are they taking into account Africa's civil unrest in their figures?

Not
sure about the reason behind Sweden though.. hmmm interesting.

Christine

I haven't a clue. I was trying to think of which country mandates that
every adult own and maintain a gun... Sweden or Switzerland. I couldn't
remember.

'Kate

Agree with you Paul in that it's not whether you are allowed guns or not
that is the key issue. I am, however, anti the 'everyone must have a gun or
their human rights are violated' lobby and I am well aware many would
disagree.

PS, Happy New Year

Old January 3rd 04, 11:20 PM
Andrew

'Kate wrote in message

http://www.armed-citizens.com/news/a...es&newsid=1009

'Kate

Are they taking into account Africa's civil unrest in their figures? Not
sure about the reason behind Sweden though.. hmmm interesting.

Christine

I haven't a clue. I was trying to think of which country mandates that
every adult own and maintain a gun... Sweden or Switzerland. I couldn't
remember.

'Kate

Isn't Switzerland the odd one though where all the cantons make their own
laws and women only got the vote in some cantons within the last decade or
so??? Or am I wrong here?

Andrew

Old January 3rd 04, 11:44 PM
CME

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message

'Kate wrote in message

On Wed, 31 Dec 2003 17:58:52 -0000, "HanK"

http://www.armed-citizens.com/news/a...es&newsid=1009

This paragraph makes me laugh

The blame-America-firsters such as stupid white man Michael Moore

try
depict the United States as a hotbed of murder and violence, but

this
time
they're even wronger* than usual.

(*what the bloody hell is wronger? is that like worser? lol)

One step up from worser... it's downright the wrongerest. :-)

Read...just because things are crap in Sweden and SA then its all

good
for
us Yanks!

No... it just proves that some tend to focus on the evils of the US to
make it seem as if it's the worst place on earth.

I read the Micheal Moore book and there was nothing in it that had

not
been
extensivly reported in the British press, also I though the book very
"dumbed down" in a tabloid press sort of way, for an un-educated

reader.
Thank god I live in the UK and my ancestors didn't jump ship 200

years
ago.

Another thing I read last week that made me grin was the biggest

cuurrent
cause of rain forest depleation is??????

Oh yes.....soya growing to feed the ever growing ranks of

vegetarians,
LMFAO.

XxX

Michael Moore is a joke. His claims are outlandish. He is a

conspiracy
theorist of the worst kind... loudmouthed. The saddest part is that

he
believes himself and sheepple (sheep people) from all countries follow
his lead.

'Kate

Oh come on Kate, are you saying his claims have no merit? I admit he's

propagandist, but his underlying theory is valid.

Christine

No they are not, his movies (and no doubt his books as well) are propped

up
by very careful and disingenous editting, clipping together sound bites

make conservatives appear to be cold and heartless, and the left to be all
warm and fuzzy.

I haven't read his books, I was commenting on his documentary.

Christine

Old January 3rd 04, 11:54 PM
Dennis Here

CME wrote in message ...

'Kate wrote in message

[...]

Yeah well that's understandable Christine......they've not included it in
the kiddies section yet.......have they?......honey!!

See if ya can guess whos playing with Dennis's tools!!

Old January 4th 04, 12:36 AM
Nick

"Dennis Here" wrote ...
(actually, he did no such thing)

Yeah well that's understandable Christine......they've not included it in
the kiddies section yet.......have they?......honey!!

See if ya can guess whos playing with Dennis's tools!!

Hi Dolores! how you...

Whatya doin with Dennis's toooo...ahhhh uuuummmm

S'ok... strike that...

HNY... to yer both

.... twas the '....' that gave you away !...

Old January 4th 04, 05:45 AM
Tiffany

Hey you.... did you get away for the new year?

Old January 4th 04, 01:32 PM
Dennis Here

Nick wrote in message

"Dennis Here" wrote ...
(actually, he did no such thing)

Quite right, it was written through the conduit of my organ!

Yeah well that's understandable Christine......they've not included it in
the kiddies section yet.......have they?......honey!!

See if ya can guess whos playing with Dennis's tools!!

Hi Dolores! how you...

Whatya doin with Dennis's toooo...ahhhh uuuummmm

S'ok... strike that...

HNY... to yer both

... twas the '....' that gave you away !...

Yeah, the dots before the eyes was too obvious.
Hiya Nick, any plans to visit Ireland this year?

Dennis (the real one)

Old January 4th 04, 01:44 PM
Dennis Here

'Kate 'Kate wrote in message ...

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 00:36:00 -0000, "Nick"

"Dennis Here" wrote ...
(actually, he did no such thing)

Yeah well that's understandable Christine......they've not included it

in
the kiddies section yet.......have they?......honey!!

See if ya can guess whos playing with Dennis's tools!!

Hi Dolores! how you...

Whatya doin with Dennis's toooo...ahhhh uuuummmm

S'ok... strike that...

HNY... to yer both

... twas the '....' that gave you away !...

I'm just wondering who is sitting on whose lap at the computer...

Yea h, ma k es i t d if fi cul t t o r es t th e la p t
op, so meth ing kee ps h itt in g th e sp ace b ar !

D e nn is

Old January 4th 04, 03:17 PM
Paul Fritz

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:03:30 -0500, "Paul Fritz"

At least Moore admits that it's comedy.

'K

That is just his lame shield to attacks against the validity of his
"documentaries"