Single Father

Old January 28th 04, 10:09 PM
T_I_GG_ER

Default Single Father

First let me say hi to all those sincere out there.

I am a new single father of two kids a 2 yr old daughter and a 10wk old son. I am a single 25 year old dad with the kids living with me. The mother more or less abandoned the kids and I was just more so curious being new to this particular newsgroup if there were any other helpful Single parents or others fathers/mothers that would like to chat for open adult educated conversations. Nothing sexual obviously. I am just alittle bit of an intellectual and searching the same. I like open honest and educated conversations.
Additionally, if there is anyone that could give helpful advice on potty training a 2yr old girl that shows all the signs of being ready help would be appreciated.
Oh yeah, and I am located in the Dallas, Ft. Worth, Texas area.

Would love to hear from any and all to either my direct e-mail or in this newsgroup I will try to check the newsgroup often, although, usually quicker through my e-mail.

Old January 29th 04, 08:40 PM
Dennis Here

"T_I_GG_ER" wrote in message

First let me say hi to all those sincere out there.

Hi and greetings from Ireland.

I am a new single father of two kids a 2 yr old daughter and a 10wk old

son. I am a single 25 year old dad with the kids living with me. The
mother more or less abandoned the kids and I was just more so curious being
new to this particular newsgroup if there were any other helpful Single
parents or others fathers/mothers that would like to chat for open adult
educated conversations. Nothing sexual obviously. I am just alittle bit of
an intellectual and searching the same. I like open honest and educated
conversations.

So do you think that genetically modified foods will have no long term
effect on your children?

Additionally, if there is anyone that could give helpful advice on potty

training a 2yr old girl that shows all the signs of being ready help would
be appreciated.

Sit on the potty yourself!
Learn to spot the signals and introduce the potty. Make a huge fuss when
she does something in it and then make an even bigger fuss when you both
ceremonially take it to the toilet and flush it away.

Dennis, custodial father who also brought up the baby from day 1. he is 8
now.

FAQ try #2 turtledove Single Parents 2 January 4th 04 05:17 PM
December's FAQ turtledove Single Parents 1 December 7th 03 07:37 PM
November's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 November 1st 03 04:13 PM
July's FAQ! turtledove Single Parents 0 July 1st 03 09:43 PM
FAQ turtledove Single Parents 0 June 27th 03 04:14 PM