Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

Old September 5th 05, 05:19 PM
Werebat

Jill wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:10:48 -0400, Werebat
wrote:

Still waiting for an answer to this one -- won't get it, I know, because
you don't have one. It's much more comfortable seething in your own
little pool of anger, isn't it? Heh.

Fell into my trap, huh? You keep responding to something no one else
cares about. Looks like all of your "jokes" are on you.

I guess what I find so interesting here is why you choose to spew so
much vitriol over an obvious joke post. In a separate thread. I mean,
I obviously hit a raw nerve with what I wrote. If you just didn't find
it funny, you would've said to yourself, "Meh, whatever" and left it at
that. I'm sure lots of other people did. But what you write here
indicates that you are actually quite angry about it. It goes beyond
not finding the post particularly funny. It makes me wonder about your
own issues. Normal people do not blow up about things like that.

Old September 5th 05, 07:40 PM
SMYERS

Jill wrote:
Give up on the psychobabble, Ron. You're no good at it. Better keep
your day job.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:19:10 -0400, Werebat
wrote:

I guess what I find so interesting here is why you choose to spew so
much vitriol over an obvious joke post. In a separate thread. I mean,
I obviously hit a raw nerve with what I wrote. If you just didn't find
it funny, you would've said to yourself, "Meh, whatever" and left it at
that. I'm sure lots of other people did. But what you write here
indicates that you are actually quite angry about it. It goes beyond
not finding the post particularly funny. It makes me wonder about your
own issues. Normal people do not blow up about things like that.

Jill wrote:

No matter what name you use to post, you're always nuts. Give
yourself a pat on the back since no one else is.

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 11:09:52 -0400, Werebat
wrote:

Jill wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:33:51 -0400, Joshua Weisman
wrote:

You're talking to yourself again, Ron.

Joshua Weisman's headers:

From: Joshua Weisman
Newsgroups: alt.child-support
Subject: Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight
them!
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:33:51 -0400

Werebat's headers:

From: Werebat
Newsgroups: alt.child-support
them!
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:53:52 -0400

Of course you knew I'd figure it out because I already told you *how*
I knew it was you in the "Ed Bergin" post. Still you "forged"
another stupid post the same way.

Walked right into it, you did. You really aren't that suave, are you?

Another Free Clue: The X-complaints-To:
in both
headers was a dead give away. Failing that, the NNTP-Posting-Host
70.188.130.170 in both posts settled the matter. Until you can figure
out how to alter your headers to change those, you aren't really
forging like the big boys and girls do it.

The "big boys and girls"?

The big boy and girl netcops are usually smarter than to reveal how they
are tracking. You aren't.

So in effect you sent an entire post addressing your own faults and
berating yourself for them. How droll...er I mean troll.

Wow. You've taken time to prove something that no one really cares about.

Congratulations.

Now try responding to my post.

You won't of course, because in your mind you've "won" here -- although
in reality it's just the opposite. You've just told me everything I
needed to know.

- Ron ^*^

Hey everyone this isnt meant to be a hate post, just go to
http://childsupportunfair.com

Thats the key here, trying to make a activism group to support change
in child support guidelines.

Thanks!

Old September 6th 05, 12:34 AM
SpiderHam77

Okay you all assume I'm a woman for my use of puncuation.
Interesting. And you all think I might be of the female gender because
of use of language, and my idea of concepts. Again interesting.

You can all feel free to think what you want.. I really don't care.
I know I'm a Man. But I happen to be a Single Father of an Autistic
Child. Educated, and have formed my own opinions.

Now if you want to talk hard rational numbers, I understand those as
well. I do understand that some of my fellow men are being pulled
through the coals, and being left with nothing but the shirt on their
backs.

But again, and I've mentioned this in previous argumets in other
posts, alot of these fellow men didn't bother to take the time to plan
their life out a little more prior to commiting to an act. Instead
lived in the moment, and still do.

But I, like some other men I know, decided to take the needed
percautions to ensure that my Ex-Wife would not be able to screw me in
the event of a divorce.. Again no lawyers hired here, just simply read
the needed literature.

Secondly, I also made sure that before my Ex was able to pull any
kind of tricks on me, I was 2 step ahead of her, and had everything in
place. Again this was not magic, just simple life planning.

Now do to the Special Needs nature of my son, being harsh with him
accomplishes nothing as he does not understand disicpline in the same
manner you and I do. As a result I have found that that this same calm
nature I have around my son, carries on into the rest my life.

There is a saying, you can attract more flies with Honey then
Vinegar. Also as a result of being a Sigle Father I have that I do
indeed need to pick up where my Ex Wife left off. If that means the
rest of you all think of me as some Wuss Ass.. then fine.. Thats your
Right.

But here is the Distinct difference between myself and the rest of the
people I hear about on here. I have managed to get everything I
wanted, and done it within the current laws as they exsist.

And I didn't do it by getting really ****ed off and throwing a Temper
tantrum. I did it by taking a lesson from good old Mom. Did your mom
teach you when things don't go your way, to rant and rave. No good old
Mom taught us to stop, evaluate, and move on. And I apologize if this
was a harsh Lesson to learn...

SpiderHam77

Old September 6th 05, 01:55 AM
Phil #3

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
oups.com...
Okay you all assume I'm a woman for my use of puncuation.
Interesting. And you all think I might be of the female gender because
of use of language, and my idea of concepts. Again interesting.

You can all feel free to think what you want.. I really don't care.
I know I'm a Man. But I happen to be a Single Father of an Autistic
Child. Educated, and have formed my own opinions.

Now if you want to talk hard rational numbers, I understand those as
well. I do understand that some of my fellow men are being pulled
through the coals, and being left with nothing but the shirt on their
backs.

But again, and I've mentioned this in previous argumets in other
posts, alot of these fellow men didn't bother to take the time to plan
their life out a little more prior to commiting to an act. Instead
lived in the moment, and still do.

IMO, most don't realize how irrationally courts decide such matters as
custody and support amounts until after coming out of that meat grinder. Few
people actually go into a relationship planning for it's demise. That you
were foresighted enough to realize yours would likely end is your good
fortune but not a foresight shared by many, compared to the number who enter
into relationships.

But I, like some other men I know, decided to take the needed
percautions to ensure that my Ex-Wife would not be able to screw me in
the event of a divorce.. Again no lawyers hired here, just simply read
the needed literature.

Which is why a "truth in marrige" act is needed; children should be studying
the likelihood of divorce and the after effects long before marriage and
childbearing is optional.

[...]

One person winning a lottery does nothing for those who didn't.
If, in fact, you are a father and everything you've said here is true, you
are an anomaly. I suspect your ex didn't want custody but would never expect
you to admit it.

And I didn't do it by getting really ****ed off and throwing a Temper
tantrum. I did it by taking a lesson from good old Mom. Did your mom
teach you when things don't go your way, to rant and rave. No good old
Mom taught us to stop, evaluate, and move on. And I apologize if this
was a harsh Lesson to learn...

No, my dad told me the difference between right and wrong but he died before
feminism's experiment in social engineering started screwing up society to
such an extent as seen today where 'rights and wrongs' are often based on
one's sex. Your acceptance of wrongs does nothing to correct the problems
for the next generation. In fact, you have become an apoligist for an evil
system.

By the way, the last paragraph you wrote is an example of why some, me
included, think you are female. You allude to 'ranting and raving' as if
posting the wrongs of the system (discussion) is somehow an example of
"throwing a Temper tantrum". This is a prime example of the writings of one
involved in gender feminism.
Phil #3

SpiderHam77

Old September 6th 05, 02:31 AM
SpiderHam77

Well my Ex did want Custody of my Son. And tried to fight to get it.
Went to great lengths to try and show I was an abusive Man, that I beat
her on occasions, even tried to have me arrested one time when she came
to pick my Son up for a Visitation on the Basis that I slapped her.

The Police arrived, took a look at the Situation and decided to take
her into custody for making a False Statement. I didn't know the
officers as they were part of the National Police Force in Canada known
as the RCMP.

I even offered up to her the idea of Joint Custody at the start of
all this because I wanted to encourage peaceful Dialogue between
myself, her and our Son. But she wanted Sole Custody, and I wasn't
going to allow that as she wanted to leave the Country with him back to
the US.

So the Judge simply ruled due to the nature of my Son's condition,
the fact that he was enrolled in Specialized Therapy here in the
Vancouver Area, and that I was able to provide a stable home
environment.

Going into the Marriage I didn't go into it expecting it to Fail. As
a matter of fact I did truely love my wife at the time. But as a
rational person I decided to get all my ducks in a row prior to
commiting myself to something.

I use the terminology I do, as I that is what I equate alot of what I
read in here.. Ranting and Raving about how the Big Nasty Woman was
able to take advantage of the Poor Little Man.

And well I call an Ace and Ace, and Spade a Spade. If there was less
bitching, and more insightful interlude as to how to correct this
problem. Then I would use a different Term. And would love to discuss
solutions to the problem that make sense for the Country as a whole.

But to date I've seen nothing but examples being throw into the ring
about how a Man was screwed over. Not by being taken advantge of, or
against his will, but by his own Stupidity for not doing what I have
mentioned and thinking about his actions prior to making them.

Now I have heard about this Rape Case you all keep harping on... and
there might be a few of them out there.. but they still represent maybe
a Dozen Cases through out the Country, and are all with Minors. They
do not represent the Majority of the Country.

SpiderHam77

Old September 6th 05, 03:06 AM
Phil #3

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well my Ex did want Custody of my Son. And tried to fight to get it.
Went to great lengths to try and show I was an abusive Man, that I beat
her on occasions, even tried to have me arrested one time when she came
to pick my Son up for a Visitation on the Basis that I slapped her.

The Police arrived, took a look at the Situation and decided to take
her into custody for making a False Statement. I didn't know the
officers as they were part of the National Police Force in Canada known
as the RCMP.

You're just fortunate. In the states, it is very likely you would have been
arrested for domestic abuse, jailed then found guilty without any evidence
whatsoever.

I even offered up to her the idea of Joint Custody at the start of
all this because I wanted to encourage peaceful Dialogue between
myself, her and our Son. But she wanted Sole Custody, and I wasn't
going to allow that as she wanted to leave the Country with him back to
the US.

So the Judge simply ruled due to the nature of my Son's condition,
the fact that he was enrolled in Specialized Therapy here in the
Vancouver Area, and that I was able to provide a stable home
environment.

Again, you're just fortunate. Your tale goes so differently than most I've
ever heard of, I can only say you must be the token CP father.

Going into the Marriage I didn't go into it expecting it to Fail. As
a matter of fact I did truely love my wife at the time. But as a
rational person I decided to get all my ducks in a row prior to
commiting myself to something.

And had the judge thrown out your prenup, awarded custody to your ex and
forced you to supply her with 30% of your gross income, you'd be in the
shoes of the men here who you seem to find detestible.

I use the terminology I do, as I that is what I equate alot of what I
read in here.. Ranting and Raving about how the Big Nasty Woman was
able to take advantage of the Poor Little Man.

Define "Ranting and Raving". Please stop capitalizing words incorrectly, it
makes you look stupid.

And well I call an Ace and Ace, and Spade a Spade. If there was less
bitching, and more insightful interlude as to how to correct this
problem. Then I would use a different Term. And would love to discuss
solutions to the problem that make sense for the Country as a whole.

I doubt it. Your tale is incredible, IMO.

But to date I've seen nothing but examples being throw into the ring
about how a Man was screwed over. Not by being taken advantge of, or
against his will, but by his own Stupidity for not doing what I have
mentioned and thinking about his actions prior to making them.

You see only what you want to see. If you were in the shoes of the NCPs,
you'd see things a bit differently.

Now I have heard about this Rape Case you all keep harping on... and
there might be a few of them out there.. but they still represent maybe
a Dozen Cases through out the Country, and are all with Minors. They
do not represent the Majority of the Country.

They are rulings of the court that you claim is based on the desires of the
"Majority", ergo, it is the will of the majority. It's bull**** but that's
your claim in a nutshell.

You have yet to explain why fathers are not simply treated as equal parents
to mothers when it comes to divorce, custody and child support. Why *should*
a father have to protect himself from eventualities from which the mother
does not have to also protect herself? When you answer than question, you'll
maybe understand that courts and law are mother-centric, based on propaganda
and innuendo, not fact.
Phil #3

SpiderHam77

Old September 6th 05, 04:48 AM
SpiderHam77

I agree with you. Father should be treated as equals at the terms of
divorce untill proven otherwise. And more and more courts re
reconizing this fact. And I encourage the push for fathers rights.

However I lived in the system, and worked through the system. And
you are correct in saying that currently more favour is put towards the
women. So for now we have to learn to work within the laws at hand,
and how they are ruled, and in essence beat some of these women at
their own game.

If a father is ready and willing to take on the idea of Joint
Custody, then it should be awarded unless other wise proven that one
parent is unfit to raise a child. And to be able to be proven unfit it
would have be through court appointed people to observe this, not just
the ramblings of one parent accusing the other of something.

However that said. One of the reasons woman have recieve custody is
due to the fact that when custody is being decided the father is no
where to be seen. Now this is due to a number of reasons.

I stand firm on Fathers Rights, and fellow fathers will always have
my support, as long as they are trying to be a father to their
children, and not just bitching about having to pay child support.

Because as a few people have pointed out, there is a distinct
difference between a paycheque and a father.

SpiderHam77

Old September 6th 05, 06:05 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
k.net...

[snip]

I kinda liked the Lesbian Avengers who didn't like how their bisexual

friend
was being treated, our Yuma buddy and his on again/off again gender
representation and prison record, the Internet webmistress who did fully
nude but tasteful fashion modeling, and good old William the

fisherman/boat
salesman/attorney. ;-)

Damn! I missed the Lesbian Avengers?!? Now I'm really depressed.

Yeah! They hated everyone who was obviously male or had a screen name that
might indicate they could be a man. They just went ballistic over women
like Tracy, Indyguy, and Ivyjade2 who they assumed were men. They hated
hetero women who liked men and went after them too. They were gay gals on
steroids to the extreme!

Old September 6th 05, 02:11 PM
Phil #3

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
oups.com...
I agree with you. Father should be treated as equals at the terms of
divorce untill proven otherwise. And more and more courts re
reconizing this fact. And I encourage the push for fathers rights.

However I lived in the system, and worked through the system. And
you are correct in saying that currently more favour is put towards the
women. So for now we have to learn to work within the laws at hand,
and how they are ruled, and in essence beat some of these women at
their own game.

You mean men need to file first and go for blood? If so, you are correct but
perhaps a better system would be to refuse to 1) marry or co-habitate; 2)
vasectomy.

If a father is ready and willing to take on the idea of Joint
Custody, then it should be awarded unless other wise proven that one
parent is unfit to raise a child. And to be able to be proven unfit it
would have be through court appointed people to observe this, not just
the ramblings of one parent accusing the other of something.

However that said. One of the reasons woman have recieve custody is
due to the fact that when custody is being decided the father is no
where to be seen. Now this is due to a number of reasons.

Please expand because it sounds like you're saying men are 'hiding out' as
opposed to 'kicked out'.
You seem to be trying to lessen the effect of TROs and other manipulations
to gain the upper hand in divorce.
Most attorneys will admit that a man trying to gain custody after the mother
has filed for divorce is unlikely to gain it and can only be done against
her wishes by destroying the mother's reputation by proving her unfit. This
usually costs at least $50k, ($80 Can).
In short, it is all legal language and positioning; nothing about the
children's best interests.

I stand firm on Fathers Rights, and fellow fathers will always have
my support, as long as they are trying to be a father to their
children, and not just bitching about having to pay child support.

You appear to think that one presupposes the other; if a father is unhappy
about the amount of money he is forced to send to the mother, it does not
mean he is not trying to be a father while at the same time paying support
may not benefit the child. You seem to be making the classic error of
assuming child support is supporting children.

Phil #3

Old September 6th 05, 02:19 PM
Rhiannon

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
oups.com...

Okay you all assume I'm a woman for my use of puncuation.
Interesting. And you all think I might be of the female gender because
of use of language, and my idea of concepts. Again interesting.

SpiderHam77

No. That was my point. I am not assuming you are anything other than what
you say you are. I think it is ludicrous for some to claim that one can
reason out which gender a person is based on punctuation.

--
Rhiannon

"Do we operate under a system of equal
justice under law? Or is there one system
for the average citizen and another for the
high and mighty?"
-- Senator Ted Kennedy, 1973

"Seems it all depends on who is driving
which car into which river Senator."