Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

Old September 4th 05, 06:59 AM
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Gini" wrote in message
news:vxvSe.654$8i7.139@trndny07...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
. net...

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
news:jHuSe.4196$rh.2954@trndny03...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Werebat" wrote in message
news:v7qSe.7266$Cc5.7161@lakeread06...

Phil #3 wrote:

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
ups.com...

Fist off I'm 100% man. I have Sole Custody of my Child. I
took
the
steps needed to ensure that if things ever broke down in my
Marriage
with my Wife I would in fact be in the position to offer
better..
more
stable care for my Child.

Perhaps it is just the feminism in your posts that threw me.

I, too, suspect that Spidey is a woman. It's the choice of

language
and
patterns in her posts. The "..." at the end of so many sentences,
for
example, is a dead giveaway.

Spidey is definitely a woman. The written word gives her away.

She:
1.
Communicates by asking questions rather than making direct

statements.
2.
Makes shame/blame statements about male behavior. 3. Talks in
touchy-feely
nurturing terms about care for children. 4. Has no conceptual
understanding
of numbers and is totally ignorant about taxes. 5. Believes

concepts
about
the law outweigh real-life examples of how men are routinely
treated
by
the
legal system.

The content in her posts clearly gives her away.
====
I don't know, Bob. That erratic use of upper-case is definately a
masculine thing.
Women just don't do that. Then again, maybe it's just that I have no
conceptual understanding
of numbers and am totally ignorant about taxes that makes me feel

that
way.
====

chuckle It's a good thing that I have a conceptual understanding of
numbers and am not totally ignorant about taxes, because I do all that
stuff
in our household! My husband, however, types much more quickly than I
do--120wpm.

Okay - I've been double teamed. But you two know exactly what I meant
about
Spidey's thinly disguised persona pretending to be a man!

=====
Now when has anyone tried such a stunt around here? Actually, I haven't
followed his/her posts.
The erratic use of upper case was too annoying.
=====
====

du u like this beter... im tryin to make it ezier four u to reed my
posting.. duz this msg come threw wtih the same mening...if the men hear
woould spent more time paying suppport we wouldnot be hving this
conversasion...shame on the men who dont tka e care of there babys by
paying
more to hlep out!!!!

====
Ah yes, the mommydonewrong. I haven't followed her posts either, for the
same reason. I did note, however
that she perceives Ron to have issues so she must be at least somewhat
grounded, especially since he's been doing much
better lately. Still, this group has
certainly lost the class and decorum to which we've become accustomed.
====
===

Old September 4th 05, 04:47 PM
Rhiannon

"Werebat" wrote in message

SpiderHam77 wrote:

How am I being ignorant.. I have used the Laws that exsist in to work
in my Favour... Some people would call that Smart.. but if you call it
Ignorant.. you obivously no idea what the word means.

Your use of the "..." in most of your posts is an earmark of a female
poster.

Oh for Christsakes.......

Old September 4th 05, 04:57 PM
Dusty

"Gini" wrote in message

[snip]

====
Ah yes, the mommydonewrong. I haven't followed her posts either, for the
same reason. I did note, however
that she perceives Ron to have issues so she must be at least somewhat
grounded, especially since he's been doing much
better lately. Still, this group has
certainly lost the class and decorum to which we've become accustomed.
====

Oh, like the sniping and in-fighting that was (and still is) so prevalent?
Don't forget about the off-topic comments, too..

Old September 4th 05, 05:00 PM
Dusty

"teachrmama" wrote in message

[snip]

Actually, he kind of reminds me of that William guy that was here several
months ago--the same pride in having custody and the same intention to
torture his ex wife by insisting that she pay her pittance in spite of him
making beaucoup bucks.

Dang, I'd almost forgotten about Bill-boy...

Oh, that's right.. he's many personas have been dumped in my kilfile, silly
me.

Old September 4th 05, 06:39 PM
Gini

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

[snip]

====
Ah yes, the mommydonewrong. I haven't followed her posts either, for the
same reason. I did note, however
that she perceives Ron to have issues so she must be at least somewhat
grounded, especially since he's been doing much
better lately. Still, this group has
certainly lost the class and decorum to which we've become accustomed.
====

Oh, like the sniping and in-fighting that was (and still is) so prevalent?

===
What sniping/in-fighting? Damn, you haven't been around here long enough to
know how much in-fighting
there used to be before we all ran out of crappy stuff to say to each other.
Several of us have been here for years.
I've been around since 1997. There's only so much one can say over and over
and over. There isn't much left to fight about.
===
Don't forget about the off-topic comments, too..

===
Such as? Actually, OT comments/threads help relieve tension in any newsgroup
that has an emotionally charged
topic. Too, we know each other so well (virtually speaking) that it's only
normal to discuss OT things from time to time. Still, ACS typically stays
remarkably on topic.
BTW, my original comments re decorum were made in sarcasm. I'll try to
remember the ;-) from now on.
===
===

Old September 4th 05, 07:21 PM
Dusty

"Gini" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Oh come on, there must be something left to squable over! How about Ron's
Ruby Slippers? Or the sky being blue? Perhaps the price of rice in China..

Don't forget about the off-topic comments, too..

===
Such as? Actually, OT comments/threads help relieve tension in any

newsgroup
that has an emotionally charged
topic. Too, we know each other so well (virtually speaking) that it's only
normal to discuss OT things from time to time. Still, ACS typically stays
remarkably on topic.
BTW, my original comments re decorum were made in sarcasm. I'll try to
remember the ;-) from now on.
===
===

I sincerely hope you do remember.. next time it'll cost ya bandwidth. Or
maybe I'll just charge ya a beer instead.. Hmmm...

Yup, think I'll take a cold one.

Old September 4th 05, 08:45 PM
Alan Harding

In message j6qSe.7265$Cc5.698@lakeread06, Werebat
writes
SpiderHam77 wrote:

How am I being ignorant.. I have used the Laws that exsist in to work
in my Favour... Some people would call that Smart.. but if you call it
Ignorant.. you obivously no idea what the word means.

Your use of the "..." in most of your posts is an earmark of a female
poster.

And the use of 'use' in your post indicates...

--
The opinions given above may be mine. They might also
just be what I feel like saying right now, okay?
Old September 4th 05, 09:39 PM
Gini

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

I don't know about his slippers but we have debated the state of his mental
health from time to time.
Usually that's just between me and him, though. No one else much gives a
damn. The only real buzz that arises
around here is usually spurred by the entrance of a CP looking for pity and
moral support because...(add your own ending).
They don't usually stick around long, though.
====

Old September 4th 05, 09:40 PM
Werebat

"Dusty" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

What in the Hell is all this? I've got "issues" to the point where
people who accuse me of being "sick" score brownie points with Gini, and
now I've got ruby slippers?

I don't even know what that could mean... Guess it's all a sign for me
to go back to trolling...

- Ron ^*^

Old September 4th 05, 11:21 PM
Werebat

SpiderHam77 wrote:

How am I being ignorant.. I have used the Laws that exsist in to work
in my Favour... Some people would call that Smart.. but if you call it
Ignorant.. you obivously no idea what the word means.

Your use of the "..." in most of your posts is an earmark of a female
poster.

And the use of 'use' in your post indicates...

Your use of the "'" instead of """ in your post indicates that you are a
cocksucking faggot with a wig fetish.

- Ron ^*^