Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

Old September 5th 05, 01:11 AM
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
k.net...

"Gini" wrote in message
news:LXISe.1663$8i7.1327@trndny07...

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message
news:yjGSe.6819$me7.480@trndny09...

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message
news:H2wSe.3932$ia7.1197@trndny08...

[snip]

====
Ah yes, the mommydonewrong. I haven't followed her posts either,
for
the
same reason. I did note, however
that she perceives Ron to have issues so she must be at least

somewhat
grounded, especially since he's been doing much
better lately. Still, this group has
certainly lost the class and decorum to which we've become

accustomed.
====

Oh, like the sniping and in-fighting that was (and still is) so
prevalent?
===
What sniping/in-fighting? Damn, you haven't been around here long

enough
know how much in-fighting
there used to be before we all ran out of crappy stuff to say to each
other.
Several of us have been here for years.
I've been around since 1997. There's only so much one can say over and
over
and over. There isn't much left to fight about.
===

Oh come on, there must be something left to squable over! How about

Ron's
Ruby Slippers?

====
I don't know about his slippers but we have debated the state of his

mental
health from time to time.
Usually that's just between me and him, though. No one else much gives a
damn. The only real buzz that arises
around here is usually spurred by the entrance of a CP looking for pity

and
moral support because...(add your own ending).
They don't usually stick around long, though.
====

I kinda liked the Lesbian Avengers who didn't like how their bisexual
friend
was being treated, our Yuma buddy and his on again/off again gender
representation and prison record, the Internet webmistress who did fully
nude but tasteful fashion modeling, and good old William the
fisherman/boat
salesman/attorney. ;-)

===
.....with an extremely limited license to practice, eh? He's the one who is
extremely wealthy but uses his webtv
account because he prefers it to all his many PCs. And, you forgot about all
those Brians. How about the
one whose current woman's ex fled to Brazil to avoid paying CS and Brian
really resented his young stepdaughter but insisted he
was going to adopt her anyway and then his woman came in and told us all
what a piece of **** liar he was? But, none of them
could hold a candle to Yuma's Crystal. Damn, she was good.
Ah, the good ole days.
===
===

Old September 5th 05, 01:12 AM
Gini

"Werebat" wrote in message
newsvKSe.9061$Cc5.5554@lakeread06...

You know the one I mean -- the one you widely crossposted with soc.men
in the headers -- the very same one you posted in alt.child-support
(but didn't crosspost) under your Werebat name within 4 minutes of the
Ed Bergin one. Funny how "Ed" had all the same major header settings
you have including the ISP #.

Yeah, that was a joke post. Nice super-sleuthing. I forged my headers
there because I know a number of people have killfiled "Werebat" on
talk.origins. That was it.

====
Damn! I was so proud of your progress. Now this. Say it aint't so, Ron!
Maybe there's a local self-help group
you can get into.
====

Old September 5th 05, 02:45 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

I'm sure this is a guy thing, but my absolute favorite was Brandi, the
fashion model, not to be confused with the other Brandi who did hardcore
porn. Brandi couldn't believe a judge might consider the Internet site she
used for income was a reflection on her lifestyle. She claimed she only did
fashion modeling and said she had no idea how her website got linked to a
bunch of hardcore sites. She claimed all of her website content (which we
had to subscribe to before we could view it) was removed so it was a
non-issue. So Tracy, who we haven't heard from in a while, went out and
posted links to some really revealing photos. Sure, they weren't hardcore,
but they sure revealed everything there was to know about Brandi!

Old September 5th 05, 03:28 AM
teachrmama

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Good old Crystal--whose property was so large that they had to ride around
it on golf carts!! Wonder how she's doing these days. chuckle

Old September 5th 05, 04:17 AM
Werebat

Jill wrote:

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 18:25:22 -0400, Werebat
wrote:

Is the above supposed to be tongue in cheek or is that an admission
that you really were trying to troll in soc.men recently? That is,
before I inadvertantly outed you.

Eh? When did I deny that, after I was outed?

Where did I say you denied it?

Why would I have to make an admission that I was "really" trying to
troll in soc.men if I'd never denied having done so?

BTW, I noted the stupid Bush Bashing post (Meteorological Terroism?)
you sent under a different name [Ed Bergin] late on 9/2.

Oh, you're a Bush fan. THAT explains it...

Whether or not I'm a "Bush fan" has nothing to do with the off topic
idiocy of your forged header post. Trolling and spamming are not
widely thought of as funny or cute.

Funny. Three people sent me e-mails about that post saying how much
they liked it, and one person put it up on their website. Looks like
you're wrong. You also might want to look up the definition of "spamming".

While you're at it, explain to me, in non-subjective terms, why that
post was "stupid" or "idiotic".

BTW, you neatly stepped around making an explanation as to why you
didn't crosspost your stupid joke with a "forged" header from
alt.child-support.

You never asked me to explain that.

I don't know, I just felt like posting here with my normal handle. Does
that really need an explanation? Why?

Wouldn't it have been easier to send it all out at once or do you
think this NG has a greater tolerance for trolling than the other
groups?

Eh?

You don't make any sense. If I thought this NG had a greater tolerance
for trolling, wouldn't I be MORE likely to forge my headers here?

You know the one I mean -- the one you widely crossposted with soc.men
in the headers -- the very same one you posted in alt.child-support
(but didn't crosspost) under your Werebat name within 4 minutes of the
Ed Bergin one. Funny how "Ed" had all the same major header settings
you have including the ISP #.

Yeah, that was a joke post. Nice super-sleuthing. I forged my headers
there because I know a number of people have killfiled "Werebat" on
talk.origins. That was it.

Super-sleuthing? Thank you but you give me far too much credit. Your
idea of forging headers is rather pedestrian. All you did was change
the name of the sender and remove the word "CHAOS" from the
organizaion setting. Everything else matched including your ISP #.

LOL it did the job I wanted it to do. Never play an ace when a deuce
will do, you know?

All things considered, I don't think you've been unfairly criticized
by Gini or Dusty based on this kind of stuff.

But what, specifically, is the criticism? Do you think that I really
wear ruby slippers? Do you think that someone calling me "sick" somehow
elevates their level of stability in your eyes? Hmm?

Hmm? This discussion has been about your behavior, not theirs.

Oh, has it? I'm sorry, I should have taken a moment to look at the header.

don't know if you're sick or not and if you wear ruby slippers I'd
rather not hear about it. I just don't think your behavior is
consistent and it makes it harder to take you seriously when you are
trying to make a serious point. HTH.

Interestingly enough, I never seem to have trouble getting people to
realize when I am posting something that is meant to be taken seriously.
In fact, I can't remember a time when someone has failed to take
seriously a post that I meant to be taken seriously.

So, looks like you're wrong again!

If you're just one of those people who thinks that "flowers are red, and
green leaves are green", and you get your panties in a bunch when they
aren't seen the way they always have been seen -- then I'm happy to be
bunching your panties! That's just one of those things I like to do.

- Ron ^*^

Old September 5th 05, 04:18 AM
Werebat

Gini wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message
newsvKSe.9061$Cc5.5554@lakeread06...

You know the one I mean -- the one you widely crossposted with soc.men
in the headers -- the very same one you posted in alt.child-support
(but didn't crosspost) under your Werebat name within 4 minutes of the
Ed Bergin one. Funny how "Ed" had all the same major header settings
you have including the ISP #.

Yeah, that was a joke post. Nice super-sleuthing. I forged my headers
there because I know a number of people have killfiled "Werebat" on
talk.origins. That was it.

====
Damn! I was so proud of your progress. Now this. Say it aint't so, Ron!
Maybe there's a local self-help group
you can get into.
====

"Progress"?

Gini, you seriously haven't caught any of my alternate personas HERE
over the last year or so? Really?

- Ron ^*^

Old September 5th 05, 04:38 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Werebat" wrote in message

Interestingly enough, I never seem to have trouble getting people to
realize when I am posting something that is meant to be taken seriously.
In fact, I can't remember a time when someone has failed to take
seriously a post that I meant to be taken seriously.

What a bunch of total BS! You have been challenged here numerous times for
posting under erroneous personas. You have acknolwedged doing it to
"stimulate discusions." If only you can determine whether a post is serious
or not, no one in this newsgroup can refute your claim. However, you do
have a history of posting total BS scenarios and you have been caught doing
it! A lot of us don't take your postings seriously. And we have no way to
determine which postings are real and which postings are fabrications.

So, looks like you're wrong again!

I disagree! I think she has a point!

If you're just one of those people who thinks that "flowers are red, and
green leaves are green", and you get your panties in a bunch when they
aren't seen the way they always have been seen -- then I'm happy to be
bunching your panties! That's just one of those things I like to do.

That's just more BS to try to cover up your tendencies to post BS and then
back away from it. Attacking a critic is not a good way to win this
argument.

Old September 5th 05, 05:06 AM
Gini

"Werebat" wrote in message

Gini wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message
[...]

I seriously haven't been paying attention, Ron. I've had more significant
family matters to attend to and my time here
has been quite limited. The times I have read the posts, I've been quite
brief and haven't followed any nonsensical
threads as they have become quite predictable and boring. Since this is the
genre your ruse postings fall under, I simply
missed them (if, that is, they really existed at all). In other words,
Ron...I don't care. I can say that it isn't your modus operandi
to post serious posts along with ruse postings and you have participated
seriously in this group for many months. So, what ruse postings have you
made in this group lately? Show me the posts, Ron.
===

- Ron ^*^

Old September 5th 05, 05:48 AM
Dusty

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
k.net...

[snip]

I kinda liked the Lesbian Avengers who didn't like how their bisexual

friend
was being treated, our Yuma buddy and his on again/off again gender
representation and prison record, the Internet webmistress who did fully
nude but tasteful fashion modeling, and good old William the

fisherman/boat
salesman/attorney. ;-)

Damn! I missed the Lesbian Avengers?!? Now I'm really depressed.

Old September 5th 05, 05:55 AM
Dusty

Gini wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message
[...]

OMG!!! He, er, I mean, she used quotes!! Ron's actually a Ronnie?!?